* Author Topic: Anyone having treatment at Nurture?? Part 5  (Read 114794 times)

0 Members

Offline RobinsNest

modify
Re: Anyone having treatment at Nurture?? Part 5
« Reply #280 on: 19/07/11, 21:46 »
Hi mrs strongman - mine was just over a week, it was to fit in within a certain ' block'....
2 ww is driving me  ^idiot^ but I guess not long to go now ;) Hope the DR is not too bad it's amazing how quickly stimming, EC then ET went....the 2 ww has been the slowest so far  :-\

Xx

Offline mrs strongman

modify
« Reply #281 on: 20/07/11, 08:06 »
Bless you RobinsNest, feels like it's all a waiting game but the 2ww has got to be the hardest. When's your OTD? Are you off work? Hope your embie(s) is bedding in nicely, sending lots of super sticky vibes.  ^reiki^

Thanks for the responses. Hope I get in quickly! Don't want to DR too long with my low AMH, but keep telling myself what will be will be.

Hope everyone's doing OK! x

Offline RobinsNest

modify
« Reply #282 on: 20/07/11, 08:57 »
Thank you! :) OTD is this weekend, I'm off work but due back on Monday  ^pray^ that this has worked...

I think you just have to go with the flow as such otherwise you can stress yourself out with dates... I had dates in my mind on when we would complete each stage but it didn't really work out like that and it was only a rough guide. I had to say to myself that they know what they are doing so i have to put my trust in them :)

Has AF turned up now for you? x

Offline RobinsNest

modify
« Reply #283 on: 20/07/11, 08:59 »
I see that it has by your signature and that you have a scan date :)

Good luck for the 27 th and let us know how you got on  xx

Offline mrs strongman

modify
« Reply #284 on: 20/07/11, 13:55 »
Thanks for the message RobinsNest, I know what you mean about having to go with the flow. So tough trying to sort work out isn't it! Trying not to have dates in mind, but DH was asking this morning ...
 ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for the weekend!!! Best of luck.

Offline alamaya

modify
« Reply #285 on: 20/07/11, 14:38 »
i was date hoping as well and i expected to stim for 7 days when in fact took a week and half to two weeks. got so annoyed every stim scan when they were not growning very quick because they started me on such a low dose of gonal f. Infact by the end it was increased 3 times lol

Offline laird

modify
« Reply #286 on: 20/07/11, 18:56 »
Hi there,

Got my bloods over the phone, all fine and my AMH is 7.9... so it has gone up but still in the low range. My appointment is with Mr H on the 9th Aug and I just want to have started like YESTERDAY!!

So Mrs Strongman, sorry to be annoying but do you mind telling me what dates/protocol you have had so far?  I just would like to know what to expect.   I don't have periods on my own so if I assume they give me something to induce a bleed what happens next?

I am assuming I will be doing same thing as you with the fact that we have similar AMH.

Thanks!   

Offline mrs strongman

modify
« Reply #287 on: 21/07/11, 08:21 »
Hiya laird, that's great news about your AMH - funny isn't it when they say it can't ever go up! Are you sure both test were using the same scale, there's two different scales apparently.

More than happy to tell you about dates so far, but I would say (as other have) to expect the unexpected. Everyone has very different experiences and dates, which is good because they really tailor the treatment to your case.

I have regular periods, so we started treatment the cycle straight after our consultation on cycle day 21 (turned out to be 26 days after consultation). After the consultation they send you a letter, prescription and description of your protocol. You then have to ring Nurture on Day 1 and they book you in to a treatment slot. Had an appointment with a nurse on around cycle day 15 to sign the consent forms, pick up drugs and have an injecting lesson (if you DR with jabs). Then started DR jabs day 21 and wait for period (which is usually delayed) when you ring Nurture again and book in for DR scan, about a week later (will have been DR 2.5 wks then). So, after that scan I should find out when I start stimmin, which could be for between 7-21 days. Then I think you find out when EC is about 2 days before, then you won't know whether you're having day 2/3/5 day ET. So like others have said you really just have to try and go with the flow!

Not sure how this will work for you if you don't have periods, I'm sure they'll specifically tailor your meds because of that. You'll be able to ask loads of questions on the 9th, write them down so you don't forget anything! We'll certainly try and answer any questions in the meantime.

Be here before you know it, enjoy the jab free days!! x

Offline zbw2010

modify
« Reply #288 on: 21/07/11, 12:04 »
Hi Laird (Mrs S!)

I started AF yesterday and i'm booked in for baseline on Monday - they like to leave it 5 - 7 days to ensure all of the lining has gone before they move you to HRT / Stimms x

Offline laird

modify
« Reply #289 on: 21/07/11, 16:59 »
Hi girls,

Thanks for your responses, I will be following your journeys on here for the next while!

Both AMH were on p/mol scale, I think they can fluctuate a bit. I was holding out a vain hope that they had got it wrong the first time and it wasn't low at all so I was actually a little sad that it was still low.... optimistic eh?!

Hoping I won't have to do the injections lesson, I injected menopur for 43 days the first go I had at stimming....... but they were being cautious then about upping my dose because they were worried about me over stimming, yeah right. I did 2 injections cycles before taking clomid against my doctors judgement (in Derby) he said it wouldn't work because my ovaries were switched off but it did work, then I found out about the low AMH, bummer.

xo

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal