* Author Topic: RESVERATROL ~ antioxident link  (Read 1914 times)

Offline Sunny Bee

• Gold Member
  • Bubbles end in 8 please :) magic number for me
modify
RESVERATROL ~ antioxident link
« on: 29/11/10, 14:35 »
People been asking about this so have added info ( minimum )and a link. Please feel free to add your own info as well. i have only been on them 4-5wks...

Resveratrol~ What Is Resveratrol?

Resveratrol is a phenolic compound that naturally occurs in some plants and has been found to have strong antioxidant   activity in animals. Plants create resveratrol to protect themselves   against the effects of poor growing conditions, severe weather and   attacks by insects and disease. Resveratrol and Health

Herbal Actives Reservatrol 125mg Extended Release Tablets is the most   innovative, most exciting and most powerful reservatrol supplement ever   developed!  With an unprecedented 7500 ORAC antioxidant units of activity, Herbal   Actives Reservatrol 125mg provides the highest concenttration of this   potent anti-aging nutrient, in extended release tablets for   around-the-clock support.  Reservatrol was originally hailed as the component of red wine believed   responsible for the 'French Paradox'.  A single serving provides more reservatrol than 138 glasses of red wine   but without the alcohol!    Herbal Actives Reservatrol 125mg features:    The highest concentration of reservatrol available today  Unprecedented 7500 ORAC units  Botanical extracts providing standardised levels of reservatrol,   polyphenols, EGCG and more  The anti-aging benefits of some of the worlds most healthful   anti-oxidants, including a Proprietary Red Fruit Blend  Vegetarian, gluten-free formula  Convenient round-the-clock support . In addition, resveratrol has been shown to be a powerful antioxidant that  may help reduce inflammation.

RESVERATROL LINK:~ http://www.yourhealthfoodstore.co.uk/antioxidants/natures-plus-resveratrol-125mg-extended-release-tablets
  for info and pricing

These tablets are extended release so the 125mg is equivalent to 625mg of the main ingredient.(Polygonum Cuspidatum)..also include tumeric . Ingredients list:~Polygonum Cuspidatum 625mg,   Green Tree Extract 200mg, Grape Seed 100mg, Red Wine Concentrate 100mg,   Tumeric 50mg  This brand is NATURES PLUS   Also SOLGAR  are another reputable make ... though their 500mg tablets have less ingredient per tablet in them than 125mg of nature plus extended release   ...  (Complicated though it sounds it isn't , they solgar ones have less cos the Natures plus are compressed to slow release. Solgar 500mg: natuers plus 625mg)   Both makes are standerised on main ingerdient Polygonum Cuspidatum, and are gluten and bulk agent free.
    I take  5 x a day as i have no other immune meds that can help me .... most take 1-3 tabs a day of them . They delivered my 6 pack in  8 days from internet order to door in the Highlands of Scotland. Not too shabby i thought. ;D any queries post here, ask any of the girls on the Serum thread or PM me .  :P

PLEASE NOTE:  I have ordered for ease from this company. Please google for other prices you may get cheaper elsewhere. I ordered 6 bottles at a time cos i am on 5x a day so i got a 5% discount. please google and try elsewhere for cheaper price you never know even health foods shops may stock this make .  oh and let me know if they do please thanks   ;D

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline Sunny Bee

• Gold Member
  • Bubbles end in 8 please :) magic number for me
modify
Re: RESVERATROL ~ antioxident link
« Reply #1 on: 29/11/10, 14:54 »
Updates on link: you can get a slighty more expensive pack with 120 tablets . some links below

http://international.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=216910            27.77 these re from Canada and need VAT added

aslo the link in page 1 http://www.yourhealthfoodstore.co.uk/antioxidants/natures-plus-resveratrol-125mg-extended-release-tablets     has 120 tablets too please add vat to main price and click on the 120 tablet pack for more info

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline needjustone

• Gold Member
modify
Re: RESVERATROL ~ antioxident link
« Reply #2 on: 1/12/10, 13:45 »
i think this is what DR SHER from SIRM , USA recommends for ladies with endo..

* Search

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates, gets a free discrete butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

Recent Topics

Amazon top seller!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal