* Author Topic: Pregnancy and Parenting after Infertility - Dorset - Part 4  (Read 80064 times)

0 Members

Offline Sarah K

• VIP Member Sponsor
Sarah how was your day yesterday at Dorchester?

xx

Amz - We had a fantastic time at the Embryology opening last week thanks. The new facilities are really nice and modern - hopefully helping even more people to achieve their dream.

Hope you are well and taking good care of your self  ^hugme^

Wendeth - Miss Poppy is doing grand thanks. We've got into a good routine but all Poppy's doing - she just seems to have fallen into it herself. She feeds at 8am/11am/2pm/5pm and 7pm then goes down. She will wake anytime between 2am and 6am for a feed. She's a real gem and I can't believe how much I love her. Been in tears this evening about the thought of her going to nursery (not for another 9 months yet but it's already on my mind  :-[ ). Everyday she makes us smile and does something that makes us proud - oh my I think I've had slightly too much wine and it's making me rabble! In short is making good progress  ;) Hope you are all well and the girls are behaving.

How's everyone else doing on here? Hope everyone is well and having a good weekend so far.

Love to all

xxxx

Offline Bluegirl48

Awwww Sarah, thats so lovely!!!  I know what you mean about the nursery thing...everytime I walk past the nursery where Izzy will go I feel a bit strange even though she won't go there for 8 months!!!!!

On another note, Izzy has cut her first tooth...I'm so proud I could burst!!!!!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend...I can't believe its over already.  Still, bank holiday next weekend!!

xx

Offline Bibi

• Gold Member
  • My little man is 2!
Evening all!

Babygirl - oooh not long to go!! Like Sarah, I used a TENs machine throughout labour and found it useful, its worth a try  :)

Sarah - Sounds like Poppy is doing really well with her routine. I've had loads of tears about returning to work. Talking to other mums, this is very normal!! When you go off on maternity leave you feel like returning is ages and ages away but as time ticks by you start to think about it don't you. I've really struggled with the thought of someone else looking after Duggie and not being there 100% of his time. I'm very fortunate, I've eventually decided with my manager that I will only work one day a week and DH's parents will look after him, but I still struggle with the thought of not being with him for that day. On the other hand I am trying to think about how much fun he will have and how he will get different experiences with them than I can give. Also, as he is getting older, I'm thinking that maybe a baby-free day might be good for me  ??? . Its really hard!

Well we've had an interesting time! Last week we went to Devon with my parents and sister. Duggie was being sick a lot a couple of days and on the night before we went he was screaming for ages! So he was seen in the out of hours clinic and was given antibiotics for tonsillitis!! The constant sickness continued, not helped by being forced a bitter nasty antibiotic 4x a day :( .  But then all of us one by one got a tummy bug so I'm guessing he also had that and not just tonsillitis! Mmmmm so as you can imagine it wasn't a very relaxing holiday. Can't wait for the next one at the end of June  :o .

I'm after some advice too please.............any of you had babies with this separation anxiety thing?? Duggie has almost become a different little boy. He is grizzly and very clingy and cries ++ when he goes down to sleep. Its horrible! Any advice gratefully received.

Bibi xx

Offline Wendeth

• Gold Member
  • Pickle and Noggin
Bibi, the only thing I can think of  ^idiot^  is maybe Duggie is over-tired? Have you tried putting him down before he gets really tired, at a set time every day? Noggin still has a dummy to help her go to sleep, just for sleep time not during the day.  Mayb the other girls will have better advice?  ^hugme^

Offline JHB

• Gold Member
Hi,

Bibi can't help I am afraid, Hayden has always been good. I hope it passes soon and he is back to his normal Duggie self. Don't beat yourself up about going back to work Duggie will love it being pampered by Grandma and Grandad he will get spoilt with attention 24/7 I no Hayden loves wednesday with his grandma, he is there main priority and he loves it. When you at home, being a Mum things get in the way, shopping, cleaning, washing cooking so the babies don't get your undivided attention all the time. I am sure when you are back at work you will love it, I really enjoy my days at work. Change of scenery working with friends and especially friday I go to the pub after work for a few drinks then come home and chillxxx

Little man crashed on the sofa, snoring away they were chasing each other around in playgroup today so little bunny is shattered. Not sure what time he will wake will just have to wait and see. On a positive note gives me time to tidy up and make dinnerxx

Hope everyone okayxx John is off to spain in under three weeks so I will be home alone all by myself with Peanut so we can have some Mummy and son timexx

jhb

Offline Tracey and Neil

• Gold Member
Bibi - Just a quickie.  I have a book - The No Cry Separation Anxiety Solution by Elizabeth Pantley.  Haven't had to use it with Kara, yet, but you're welcome to borrow it xx

Hello to everyone else ^hugme^

Offline baby girl

hello wendeth yes we got everything we need now saying that theres bound to be more needed when baby arrives ,am doing ok for an oldie!!i reacon, feet swollen most of day now that is usually,they done this in past i drank loads of water it went but not now!!.Have had a good pregancy and hoping the same for the birth,am having accupunture to help my body get ready for labour as going to try start me off 10 days early,had it in past and its always worked.We went to breastfeeding class last nite make it sound so easy but no its not always the case.

Am going to take everyones advice and take it easy now ,started tonite by getting dh to cook dinner!!am looking forward to that.

Love to everyone xxx

Offline Wendeth

• Gold Member
  • Pickle and Noggin
Baby girl  ^hugme^

Offline Sarah K

• VIP Member Sponsor
Amz - Hope everything goes ok with your scan tomorrow. Will be thinking of you.

Babygirl - hope you're continuing to take it easy and getting DH to cook you dinner  ;) .

How's everyone else doing? Hope everyone is well and little ones are behaving.

Things all good here. Poppy has been a little star today, all smiles and happiness, makes me forget in an instant the days she is a little pickle!!

Love to all

xxxx

Offline JHB

• Gold Member
Evening,

Amz good luck for your scan tommorrowxxxx

Babygirl not long don't worry about being induced it is okay, but hopefully baby will make appearance before then.

Sarah lovely to see you and Miss Poppy today what a cutie and I had some beautiful smiles, spent far to much in M & S new bed linnen was going to buy a jacket but I was strong and did not purchase.

Seeing sarah and Miss Poppy today thought about another day time meet any one available would like to meet up over the next few weeks like last time, flexible on venue and dates.

JHBX

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal