* Author Topic: Pregnancy and Parenting after Infertility - Dorset - Part 4  (Read 84131 times)

0 Members

Offline JHB

• Gold Member
Bibi,

Happy birthday to Duggie for yesterday where did that time go????????????? looks like you had great funxx

Sarah Poppy is six months already scary, time goes by so quickly  our precious bundles are growing up to fast.

Peanut will be two next saturday and all I can say is I think he will be stunt man there is nothing that boy cannot climb, he scares me sometimes I just close my eyes and hope for the best.

Hope everyone is okay and yes it has been very quiet on the thread recentlyxx

jhbc

Offline Bluegirl48

Happy Birthday Duggie for yesterday!!!  Glad you had a lovely time  :)

Hello to everyone else.  It has been quiet both on here and the chitter chatter thread...where is everyone??!!!!

Izzy has had a viral infection this week starting with a fever and then developing into a rash on her arms and legs and an upset stomach.  To top it off she also has nappy rash (first time).  Bless her though....despite all this she is still a smiley little girl!!

Offline sandy39

Hi,
It has been quiet lately - think its time us lurkers posted more so... hi bluegirl48, sorry to hear izzy has been poorly but at least she is smiling. has she any teeth yet - Thomas and Harry keep showing signs but no teeth as yet!! as to everyone else, hope  are all gud. I also recognize lots of names and to see the ages of the children its unbelievable, where does the time go????
Love
Sandy39 xxx

Offline Bluegirl48

Hi Sandy.  Good to hear from you.  Hope you and the boys are well.  Izzy cut her first two teeth when she was about 4 1/2 months old.  However, since then, there has been nothing.  From time to time she shows signs but nothing!  I thought it was teething when she first started with the high temperature but that turned out to be a virus.  Are you over Dorchester way?  Do you go to any of the groups over here?

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the weekend.  We are hoping to have a BBQ tomorrow for DH's Birthday but don't know if we will be lucky with the weather.  Food is bought though so will be indoor BBQ if it rains!

Take care all xx

Offline sandy39

Hi,
Bg48 I live in Lyme Regis but I'm always in Dorch - family, friends etc. I think my boys are gunno need dentures at this rate!!! I didn't realise there were any meetings closer - they always seem to be bournemouth way so i stopped following them as its just such a long journey. But if there is more local i wud love to meet up and put faces to the names I read posts from for so long. Boys are gud but still not sleeping thru the night and thats starting to get hard now- in fact have a little cry most days thru tiredness but I take one look at them and my heart melts....Hope the bbq went well and you all stayed dry!
Love Sandy39

Offline Wendeth

• Gold Member
  • Pickle and Noggin
Sandy, Ariel lives in Weymouth and i'm sure would enjoy meeting up - her little girls must be about the same age as your two...?  you should PM her.  I understand completely about tiredness... even now at 18 months either one or the other sleep through, maybe one night in four they'll do it together!  I am still very tired.  But they make me laugh so much now.  Your boys should start to sleep better when they're on 3 solid meals a day - i think ours were about 8 months before they started sleeping better...  don't worry, you'll get there, i promised, just a little later than those with singletons. I used to envy singleton mums a little when my girls were small, but now I feel sorry for them as they only have one baby at a time.  Two at the same time is HARD WORK oh so much hard work to begin with, but as they get older you'll find you get double the rewards.   ^hugme^   honest.   ;)   

ps Just thinking, there must be some twins groups out in your area too. You could try getting in touch with Bournemouth Twins Club and see if they know of any.  Or you could start your own!  :o

pps AFM, DH broke his leg 2.5 weeks ago so life's been busy!  Off on hols on Saturday to Cornwall. Guess who's doing all the driving...  ^idiot^   ;)

Offline Bibi

• Gold Member
  • My little man is 2!
Hi all

its very short notice I know but am free Thurs afternoon. If anyone fancies a meet up somewhere then pm me.

Bibi x

Offline Sarah K

• VIP Member Sponsor
Good morning everyone,

Just to let you know that the 'Things to do with babies in Dorset' thread as been merged with this thread in order to keep all baby related discussions in one place  :)

Hope everyone is well, have a good day all

Sarah xx

Offline Ariel

Sandy - your boys were born 2 days before my girls!  DCH couldn't take another set of prem twins so we had to go to Portsmouth.  I'd love to meet up - Dorchester or  Bridport good for me.  Prob can't do it until DS goes back to school in Sept.  Perhaps we cld meet in Dorch Borough gardens for cup of tea and see if anyone else over this way would like to join us? Having twins is so special (and hard work) that it's lovely to meet other twin mums.

This week DS is staying with his Dad, I miss him but can't believe how much easier it is just focussing on the girls.  We actually went out for our anniversary lunch yesterday - only 2 months late! 

The girls are gorgeous, weaning is total nightmare, but they are just so smiley and giggly it's lovely.  They still wake in the night but I'm still breastfeeding so just think that's par for the course. 

Hope everyone is enjoy summer days with their babies.

Wendeth - love to you, hope you're coping ok, can't be the easiest of summers.  Hope that once you get to Cornwall you can get to relax a bit, although I can imagine that 18 month twins, 10 yr old DS and hop-a-long hubby aren't the best ingredients for relaxation! Take a bottle of gin, always helps...

Ariel x

Offline Wendeth

• Gold Member
  • Pickle and Noggin
Sarah, that's fine ref my old thread. I don't think anyone was reading it anyway!  :)

Ariel, love to you too hun. Weaning is a nightmare but at about 10 months you'll have cracked it. It's just a slog and a half for you at the mo.  Congrats on finally get to your anniversary lunch yesterday!  i bet DH was delighted!  me and andy just celebrated 14 yrs of  marriage, with a takeaway and a DVD... how times have changed! LOL.   My parents will also be in Cornwall so I am hoping for SOME peace and quiet at some point next week...

Sorry Bibi can't do afternoons yet as girls still sleep then.  Think Pickle is going down with chicken pox as we talk...

Sandy hope you're okay, Tweenie, Olive and all my other lovely twinnie mums.

Love to all you other mums, JBH, Tracey, Sarah, etc etc you all know who you are.

xxxxxxxx

* Search

Recent Topics

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal