* Author Topic: Needing information on Fertility clinics treating over 45  (Read 2938 times)

0 Members

Offline redcajun

Hello everyone it has been 4 years of off and on and BFN BFP to fail in micarriages but I keep believing in having a baby.  I don't have much options as some of you know my husband is Muslim from the UAE and donor eggs is not a option for us.  Being Christian however I believe faith in God will always reward so I ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ all the time for my miracle.  My FSH as of yesterday's results is now 7 and everything else was normal.  I still am having regular periods and tested BFP last cycle but again my period started, I am use to this.  But I believe that there is someone clinic out there in this world who can treat me in an IVF setting with my own eggs ;I am asking you ladies or men who read this to help me with this seach.  I been to Russia, Cape Town, and India.  So thoses areas of not to be recommended.

I don't care if I have to go into a war zone, fight off snakes in the jungle if there is a person there who can help me.  So If you know of any clinic in this world that can help a woman of 48 obtain a pregnancy who whom has help someone in the past my age successfully please share the information.

Good luck to all you ladies trying...always RED

Offline Wraakgodin

• FF's Official Distributor Of Orangey Tickly Good Luck!
  • Chat Host
Hi Red!

I can't help you personally, but I can give you the link to the TTC over 40 ~ CLICK HERE  Perhaps the lovely ladies there can give you some advice. 

Good luck

Sue ^hugme^

Offline ♥JJ1♥

• Gold Member
  • Thanks for all the bubbles
have you considered Spain as I cycled at IVI Barcelona but they had women over mid 40's there. I don't know about the stats etc
L x

Offline alexine

• Gold Member
Hello RC, have you considered Serum in Athens? I haven't been there personally but Peny has done many great things for many women.
There was also a women treated at the Lister in London and she had her baby at 47. Unfortunately I don't remember her FF name. But you could check on the Lister thread. 
Best wishes,
xA

Offline ♥JJ1♥

• Gold Member
  • Thanks for all the bubbles
Argc will treat older women but don't have donor eggs, London womens clinic treated the lady last year who was 52

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal