* Author Topic: Manchester Girls Chat Part 4  (Read 13286 times)

0 Members

Offline pinkpixie

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Manchester Girls Chat Part 4
« Reply #90 on: 2/07/11, 13:15 »
kizzy congrats thats wonderful news

Offline LittleFriend

modify
« Reply #91 on: 6/07/11, 09:18 »
Ok- I am officially a b!tch. My brother called 2 days ago to tell me my SIL is 7 weeks pregnant. I am delighted for them, but I hung up the phone and burst out crying. I feel so frustrated. They have been married for much less time than us. We started our genetic counselling etc before they were even together 30 months ago- and we haven't even had one round of treatment. I know I shouldn't feel like this but I can't help but feel sick to the stomach each time somebody announces they are pregnant (which seems weekly at the moment). And feeling like this when I have a neice or nephew on the way is just awful. I am a b!tch.

Offline keyno1

modify
« Reply #92 on: 6/07/11, 09:59 »
Kizzy congratulations hun. You must be over the moon . :)

JosieS big  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ . I know exactly how you feel . Your not a woman . Since me and DH have been trying my sister in law had 2 , brother 1 . Sister 1 and another sister pregnant with IVF. I feel like our life is on hold and everything seems to be passing us by. I think its more the fact that im upset for me and dh , as they have something that we yern so much. Life and nature is so cruel . Stay positive.

Pinkpixe have you heard anything from PCT? Hope your OK

Hello to everybodyelse.  :)

Offline pinkpixie

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #93 on: 6/07/11, 12:39 »
josie i think all of us have/do feel like that this journey is so hard my sis was pregnant during one of my treatments.  It is completley normal to have these feelings just try and look after yourself. ^hugme^

Keyno hi how are u?? no not heard anything they where meeting again yesterday to discuss so hopefuly should here something this week.

AFM having a rough week loads of little things goign round then my little cat seems to have disappeared havent seen him since sunday  :'(  just want to know whats happened to him, his brother keeps walking round the house crying for him
xx

Offline keyno1

modify
« Reply #94 on: 6/07/11, 13:45 »
Josie just read my post back . was suppose to put your not a woman , think i must of changed it when i did spellcheck! ^idiot^

Offline keyno1

modify
« Reply #95 on: 6/07/11, 13:48 »
Pinkpixe  I hope your ok ? I hope your little cat comes back. One of mine went missing for 6 months once and i found her. Sending you a big  ^hugme^ . I do hope you get the go ahead . Let me know when you hear somthing . Ive got everything crosses for you. XXX

Offline keyno1

modify
« Reply #96 on: 6/07/11, 13:53 »
OMG Josie its done it again . Its suppose to say your not a B****. Im digging my hole deeper here  ^idiot^ :o ^idiot^

Offline LittleFriend

modify
« Reply #97 on: 6/07/11, 15:58 »
Keyno- don't worry- we got there in the end!

I feel frustrated as it seems all the bad luck falls to me and that everything just seems so easy to everybody else. All my friends and family gave got pregnant within 3-6 months of trying, whilst due to my health issues and genetic problems aren't even allowed to try and have spent years fannying about and not even getting to a cycle of treatment.

Pinkpixie- awww... I hate it when the cats go AWOL- have you put flyers out for her? Obe of our cats is costing a fortune at the moment with a bout of cystitis that will not budge after a month. We've spent about 550+ at the vets and all her tests come back clear. She is weeing everywhere in the house!

Kizzy- wonderful news! Congratulations!

Offline pinkpixie

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #98 on: 6/07/11, 20:50 »
cat decided to come back  :)  DH got in from work and he came strolling down the stairs as if nothing was wrong he has had lots of cuddles and a telling off!!!

Offline KT Christmas

modify
« Reply #99 on: 7/07/11, 15:26 »
Hey Pinkpixie, i am glad your cat came home ;D ,
just wanted to say a huge thanks to you for helping me & my mum through my ivf treatment, you can probably guess who I am now! I think you have really helped her and reassured her with all your knowledge - which she has kindly passed on to me.
i'm on the 2ww now, i have a few abdominal pains, mainly bloating but nothing major.
Treatment was "more interesting/scary" than i thought, i'd never even been into theatre before so it was a bit daunting. i seriously applaud anyone who is going through IVF. :o
Our treatment seems to have gone relatively smoothly so far, except a 3 1/2 hr visit to a&e at 4.00 in the morning when i thought i had ovarian hyper stimulation and couldn't move....turned out to be partly due to trapped wind...oops ::)
really hoping this works, and really hoping you can get your funding transfered its so unfair when you want something so much.
lots of love and hope i can join in the manchester girls chats  ;)
xxx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal