* Author Topic: Any DEIVF cycle buddies at Shady Grove?  (Read 162796 times)

0 Members

Offline ♥MillyMax♥

• Gold Member
  • Shady Grove-USA, FGA, ARGC, M/C Ctr, BMI Chiltern
modify
Re: Any DEIVF cycle buddies at Shady Grove?
« Reply #120 on: 25/06/11, 14:56 »
Helloie Luffly Buddies

Just popping in to update you on ' Foggy Bottom' (our nickname for our embie/baby - Shady didn't seem quite fitting  ;D )  continues to thrive, my betas have risen from 358 (Mon) to 690 (Wed), & 1,246 (yesterday)  :) so I am doubling within the 48-72hr time measurement nicely,  have the weekend off and back again for more bloods on Monday.  This testing since Weds is down to us as SG don't continue to monitor after the 2nd Beta plus we added in Progesterone although SG again do not monitor this and as I was a little concerned of my initial low level, although have Estrogen in this cycle so that makes a difference as you cannot have high doesages of both but I still queried if anything could be added, didn't want to get a situation as in previous miscarriages where someone turns round and says well we could have done so and so  ;) , so we had a t/c on Tues with both Stuart Lavery and Michael Levy who have reassured me and are extremely pleased with my levels  :)

On Weds Michael then added 200mg's Cyclogest x2 daily (progesterone pessaries) and you will see my Progesterone level increased quite a bit as of yesterday  :)

After Monday if levels till continuing in the same vein I shall have one more on Thurs (72hr) and then stop as feel if all is ok the rest is more needed than any more reassurance testing and can save the money for all the reassurance scans I might want  ::)

Am feeling very well albeit extreme tiredness but managing to sleep in fact spending more time asleep than awake at the mo so a really good sign :-)  Unsure yet if carrying one of double trouble could be either with my encouraging numbers will know for definite at first scan which is scheduled for 2wks time (6wks+4), when hopefully all will be well and heartbeat(s) seen.

Hope you are all doing well especially dear Helen am guessing OTD is on the horizon  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

MM
x

Offline julia3620

modify
« Reply #121 on: 25/06/11, 21:19 »
Millymax,

What great news, just wonderful and it sounds as SG is looking after you very well. Your knowledge and determination is great. Very, very well done for taking care of yourself and giving yourself the reassurance and communication that you need. I will taking your lead. delighted that you are sleeping and allowing your self to do so , that is just so healing and rejuvenating. I am continuing to send you lots of love, light and abundance.

Other ladies welcome, Katieanne and Helen B so sorry I didn't welcome you on. I don't think I read back far enough to realise that you had joined.............. doooooh! So very sorry, lovely to hear our experiences, questions and of course support.

Mrsv and FG, I hope you are doing okay?

AFM, well things are moving along. I have date for egg collection 6th September , and will be going on meds around mid August.I have ambivalent feelings about going local but  am very much trying to stay positive and really engage with the process, but  at the back of my mind I know their success rates are lower than SG so struggling with that a little.  However I also think it is right to go with it and if it doesn't work out then move on to SG.
i just want to double check that you ladies are okay for me to continue to post here despite me not yet receiving treatment from SG. I don't wish to upset anyone. Laptop is playing up so going to post this and start another.
Jx

Offline julia3620

modify
« Reply #122 on: 25/06/11, 21:33 »
It is me again. My laptop is playing up. It seems that when I reach the bottom of the window it won't let me write more. Any thought on how to enlarge the window?
So, yes, it does seem right to go local but I do have my reservations. On the other hand I want to regard it as an incredible gift that  a donor has come forward. So, yes I am going to give myself to it and hope it works out.
I think we have worked out the visitor situation. They are likely to be here during the egg collection but stay with other family members from the 9th September, so that will give me the 2WW without visitors, which I dearly need. I will also give myself the option of going to a spa for two days before egg transfer if home feels too busy. Maybe not ideal, but I would like DH to feel his family is welcome, just very bad timing.....grrrr.

Work is easing off, the last two weeks have been too busy, but winding down now. We have booked a week in the sun at the end of July so I am very much looking forward to that. Even knowing it is booked, has allowed me to relax.
Well that is all for me. Very grateful to have all you wimmim.... so good to have support and to know others are on this journey. Unbelievable journey it is. Asks so much from us, yet it so wonderful to know what we want, and to have courageous, spirited and determined women alongside me.
Thanks so much for your support.

Offline Tripitaka

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #123 on: 26/06/11, 11:06 »
Hello ladies,
Just a quickie to send lots of congrats and  ^reiki^ ^pray^  to MillyMax for your fabulous results, and to keep the  ^reiki^ ^pray^  flowing for all of you here.

Remarkable journeys, and remarkable women, all of you.  :)

Trip xx

PS Julia - not sure about your technical glitch, sorry. Is it just on FF or do you experience it with other sites/programs?

Offline julia3620

modify
« Reply #124 on: 26/06/11, 22:03 »
Hi Trip,

Thanks for your thoughtfulness in responding. It just seems to happen on FF, but it could just be my limited IT skills!

Hello to all other ladies!

J

Offline ♥MillyMax♥

• Gold Member
  • Shady Grove-USA, FGA, ARGC, M/C Ctr, BMI Chiltern
modify
« Reply #125 on: 26/06/11, 23:07 »
Hi Julia

Just a quickie b4 I hit the sack! (can't indulge my body with a lay in 2mrw as need to be up & at it into London for another beta)  :)

So glad you have a plan in place and so pleased for u that ur house guests will have departed b4 ur 2ww/10day wait!
Don't u dare leave us, I am sure I speak for all (yeah ok I know it's hard to shirt me up  :-X )
But we all want to share each others journeys having all met on this thread!

MM
 X

Offline fruitgum

modify
« Reply #126 on: 27/06/11, 21:03 »
Julia - you can make the box bigger by moving the cursor over the the bottom line of the box until you seen the cursor change to one with an up and down arrow head on. You then hold the left button of your mouse down and drag the box bigger. Hope this works 'cause we want you to have lots of room to fill us in with your news  ^hugme^

MM - thanks for the updates  ;)

And to all my other SG buddies  ^hello^ - bit rushed off my feet today but I'll be back soon to post properly  :-*

FG xx

Offline maddiemax

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #127 on: 28/06/11, 19:55 »
I seem to have missed a lot, managed one post and then been without email at home.
Congratulations MM you must be so happy and it seems that SG have looked after you well. So lovely to hear of things going well for someone.
Let's hope the good things continue.
My provisional July dates for the ec and et have now moved out until mid August, so another couple more weeks to wait. Have been checking out the levels in the estradiol bottle and they seem a little low, I think we may have wasted quite a bit during the mock cycle, so now worrying I won't have enough! I saw in the notes from the nurse that dates could move by unto five days, has anyone come across this?

Wishing good things to all

Maddie max

Offline fruitgum

modify
« Reply #128 on: 28/06/11, 20:30 »
MaddieMax - hope someone comes along soon to answer your question  ;)

MilyMax - just noticed that photo of your lovely blast  :)

Helen - think you will have tested by now, so hoping desperately that no news is good news  ^pray^

FG xx

Offline julia3620

modify
« Reply #129 on: 28/06/11, 22:19 »
Hi Ladies,

Yeah....! I have a big box to write in, thank you FG! Millymax, beautiful blast, thank you so much for sharing it with us. Very gorgeous.
Maddiemax, I hope someone will help you with your question and Helen, I do  hope you are doing okay.
Much love to all. and of course I didn't need a big box today!
Jx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal