* Author Topic: The Hull IVF Unit ~ Part 27  (Read 130110 times)

0 Members

Offline kirsthull

modify
Re: The Hull IVF Unit ~ Part 27
« Reply #200 on: 20/06/11, 23:11 »
Ass's Nicky I am so sorry but at least u still got ya frosties keep in touch xxx
Nutmegs lovely to see you too. Scan ok got 19 follicles all between 8-13mm and another 7 or 8 smaller they have increased my injection dosage and back again on Wednesday.
Had right couple bad days me and bf been arguing non stop was so on the verge of just saying stuff everything I'm off, but instead I've come to sleep at the flat above the shop and calm down and hope I'm in a better frame of mind tomorrow night ladies xxx

Offline caz1976

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #201 on: 21/06/11, 11:14 »
nicki hun sending a universe of  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

kirsty wow thats a great number well done  ^reiki^  hope you and bf are o.k.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

nutmegs hopefully you'll be pupo by a week on thursday hun  ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

hello too all  ^hello^

afm more bloods and a scan.

Offline kirsthull

modify
« Reply #202 on: 21/06/11, 20:35 »
Evening all
Yes thanks caz n feisty we sorted again just don't know what's wrong with me I attacked him with hairbrush til it broke on Sunday then threw a four foot fan at him bless him must be the drugs like you say feisty. Anyway scan again tomorrow afternoon so hoping they grown enough to come out.
Hope you all ok xxx

Offline nickinoodle

modify
« Reply #203 on: 21/06/11, 21:39 »
Sorry kirst but I had a little giggle too, thanks for making me smile x the drugs do crazy things!
I'm ok today guys surprisingly so! Ready to get on the fet bandwagon in a couple of months! Need to finish off my vodka and coke first! Oh how good it feels to have a little drink x I feel proper rock n roll lol x love to u all x

Offline kirsthull

modify
« Reply #204 on: 21/06/11, 22:28 »
Lol glad I made u laugh Nicky and feisty all my friends couldn't believe it as I'm 9 st wet through and he is a big 18st gym buff. Still he took it all  we wait so long for this treatment then when it starts can't wait for it to finish funny creatures ain't we xx

Offline kirsthull

modify
« Reply #205 on: 22/06/11, 18:00 »
hi ladies just a quickie hope you all well!!
had scan again today grown to 10-17mm so scan again friday and EC on monday am...... finally xxx

Offline nickinoodle

modify
« Reply #206 on: 22/06/11, 22:38 »
Great news kirst, really pleased x

Offline nutmegs

modify
« Reply #207 on: 23/06/11, 15:29 »
yey fab news Kirsty - what time you there? im there on Friday at  3pm

Nickinoodle - how are you chick?

Aisha, M2M and Caz how are you lovely ladies too?

speak soon xxx

Offline kirsthull

modify
« Reply #208 on: 23/06/11, 18:00 »
 :-XAww thanks girls. Nicky hope your ok hope not too long before FET xx
Nutty I'm there 1.30 tomorrow so hoping to been n gone by time you get there. I have been ok so far but since lunch my stomach has bloated right out even had to open my trousers at work lol. Typing this in the bath as off to a clairvoyance evening with MIL. Hope you all ok speak soon xxx

Offline kirsthull

modify
« Reply #209 on: 24/06/11, 22:58 »
Evening! last scan all ok in for EC at 8.45 on Monday got 14 follies at moment 15-23mm and few others smaller so hoping all ok.
Hope you are all well and have a good weekend my birthday on Tuesday so out celebrating all weekend on my diet coke lol xx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal