* Author Topic: The Hull IVF Unit ~ Part 27  (Read 144887 times)

0 Members

Offline caz1976

• Gold Member
modify
Re: The Hull IVF Unit ~ Part 27
« Reply #230 on: 3/07/11, 18:27 »
got everything crossed for you hun  ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline kirsthull

modify
« Reply #231 on: 5/07/11, 21:16 »
Hi ladies hope your all well nutmegs how are you getting on?? I am hating this 2ww going crazy I think  one min I think it's a yes then defo a no. Am peeing for England bust so painful hurts putting bra on. So hungry constantly eating and considerig I had gastric bypass 3 years ago and don't eat much at all this is a big thing for me. But I have got 2 spots in my hairline which I get like clockwork every month before AF arrives. Please can anyone help and tell me roughly when AF would be due as I have just lost all track I had ET done on Saturday at 5 day stage. Sorry if I'm moaning xxx

Offline boomer206

modify
« Reply #232 on: 6/07/11, 18:17 »
Hi Kirsty,
on my first cycle, I had a 3dt on the 20th, and my period arrived on the 1st, so that was 12 days post transfer.  It will depend on your cycle, but on that basis I'd say you've got a way to go yet so stop panicing.  I think some people don't get their periods until they stop taking the pessaries, so there's just no way of saying for sure.

The sore boobs are a good thing.

In my second cycle which was successful, I've not stopped eating, but to be honest that started during treatment, but again I'd say its a good sign. 
I also got a big spot on my neck, sure sign of AF coming, but when it just started to dry up on its own, I thought ''ooooohhh whats happening!!''   

I know its hard, as all you do all day long is symptom spot, and every symptom could be a sign of a positive or a symptom of the drugs, but please, try not to read into anything yet, its still early.  Just take it easy, get plenty of rest, and keep postive with loads of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^, and I'll keep praying  ^pray^ ^pray^for you!!
xxxx

Offline kerryflump

• me 31 dp 33
modify
« Reply #233 on: 10/07/11, 22:15 »
kirst hope your ok ive just read your last posts on your status cos you.ve bn awol

Offline nutmegs

modify
« Reply #234 on: 11/07/11, 14:33 »
Hi Kirst - have sent you a PM but just wanted to say hope all went ok today chuck xxxx

Offline kirsthull

modify
« Reply #235 on: 11/07/11, 15:19 »
Hi all, thanks for all your well wishes for those of you who dont aleady know got rushed into hospital on saturday with bad stomach pains and vomitting and a tummy that looked like i was 9 moths pregnant, but just got home turned out to be late onset OHSS which apparently only happens when you get a BFP !!! so yes they did blood test and came back positive with hcg leverl of 98  my OTD isnt until 15th so was 5 days early so happy but still not convinced with it being so early anyway enough bout me hope you are all ok not long now nuts to your OTD sending you lots of love and hugs xxxx

Offline nutmegs

modify
« Reply #236 on: 11/07/11, 15:41 »
Aw Kirst  couldnt beleive it when id seen you was in hospital ^stretcher^

sooo pleased your back home  ^pompom^ - u take care and keep us updated... do you still have to test on the 15th then? lets hope the sun stays out eh ^sunbathe^

im going  ^idiot^  haha hoping i get the same result as you on Wednesday  ;)

sending you big hugs too xxxxx

Offline caz1976

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #237 on: 11/07/11, 19:27 »
aww kirst  ^pray^  for you hun  ^hugme^

Offline kirsthull

modify
« Reply #238 on: 12/07/11, 20:14 »
thanks everyone still not sunk in!!!

lots of wishes luck love hugs and baby dust tomorrow for NUTMEGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ^reiki^

Offline kirsthull

modify
« Reply #239 on: 13/07/11, 19:49 »
Nutmegs where areeeeeeee uuuuuuuu ?? Please come tell me xxx

* Search

Recent Topics

Craftsy: Free Cake Decorating Classes

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal