* Author Topic: The Hull IVF Unit ~ Part 27  (Read 144842 times)

0 Members

Offline isobel snow drop

• Gold Member
modify
Re: The Hull IVF Unit ~ Part 27
« Reply #280 on: 10/08/11, 19:06 »
Nutmegs huge hugs honey, time does heal although you'll never forget your little one and I doubt you'd ever want to. One ray of hope and I don't mean to offend you in any way so if it does I apologise but the fact you didn't see a heart beat and then miscarry is a huge plus for you. Lots of people miscarry like you and often they havent even realised they're pregnant. My m/c have been after a h/b was seen which is supposed to be less common (the clinic said they I was in a tiny % from the clinic who miscarry after seeing a heartbeat) What I'm trying to say is, you stand every chance of succeeding and getting your much longed for baby so please try not to think this is going to happen again and again. Once again I'm sorry if this has caused you upsetment because it wasn't my intentions xxxx

Bagpuss- so sorry love, had no idea you were pregnant. Take time to heal xxxx

Kirsty- not long now!!!!! Big hugs xxxx

Offline harrysmum19

modify
« Reply #281 on: 11/08/11, 17:16 »
Hello there ladies,
Just wanted to pick your brains.
Our first cycle of ICSI was self funded, so we went straight to Hull IVF clinic. However, this time our doctor said that there was now some funding available within North LIncolnshire PCT, so all our forms have been sent off to Hull sub-fertility clinic and we have an appointment in two weeks.
I just wanted to ask what happens next? Will we see the IVF people straight away, or do you htink that there will be a wait as we are being NHS funded??
Hope to hear from you soon!
Lisa xxx

Offline kirsthull

modify
« Reply #282 on: 11/08/11, 18:29 »
Hi lisa and welcome i was funded at Hull and although seems to have taken ages it took me a year from first app to treatment but we had to wait for my gym buff boyfriend to get all steroids out his system which was a good 7 months so really not long at all good luck xxx

Well ladies such a relief its only twins and not triplets!!! they have both doubled in size since last week from 6 and 7mm to 14 and 17mm this week, both looking good and strong heart beats, the top one was break dancing i think was moving about that quickly had to wait for it to stop to measure lol.
So have been discharged from ivf clinic now but prof wants me to stay under epau for another couple of weeks due to being so ill and my previous mc's, so will be scanned again next week and got to ring midwifes tomorrow for appointment all happening now, boyfriend so happy as was worried how we would get a triple pram around Hull fair everynight when it comes once a year told him we couldn't bloody afford to go if we had 3 babies lol, anyway enough bout me hope your all well xxx

Offline caz1976

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #283 on: 11/08/11, 19:14 »
aww kirst thats fab now you need them not to be id and to be seperate so you may get one of each that would be lovely, hoe far along have they said you are are they measuring to date's

Offline caz1976

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #284 on: 11/08/11, 19:19 »
hi lisa we had icsi, our's was a bit of a debarkle to be honest but once at hull ev erything was great, we were referred in the april/may saw prof in august and follow up october and went to december open evening and started with december cycle so about 4 moyhs not long really, they aim to start tx within 18wks, you might be lucky as you've already had self fundeed so you'll have had all bllod test done i should think.

Offline kirsthull

modify
« Reply #285 on: 11/08/11, 19:22 »
Hi caz sorry short reply on my phone. Yes non identical both in own sacks. Today were 14 and 17 mm. And said I am 8w 1d. Had tarot done couple days after ET told me then was carrying twins n one of each. Spooky lol xx

Offline nutmegs

modify
« Reply #286 on: 11/08/11, 20:58 »
Congrats Kirsty so pleased for you xx

Offline nickinoodle

modify
« Reply #287 on: 12/08/11, 13:32 »
Hi ladies
Just want to say big congratulations to kirst x x x

Offline kirsthull

modify
« Reply #288 on: 12/08/11, 16:43 »
Thanks girls speccial thanks n hugs to nutmegs and nicki your turn soon xxx

Offline morrigan

• Volunteer
modify
« Reply #289 on: 12/08/11, 16:53 »
Hello ladies- Just Popping on to wish you all the best of luck at what ever stage you are at and let you know there is a Yorkshire parenting after infertility thread you may wish to join when you are successful. You can find it here   http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=269404.0

Heres a bit of  ^fairydust^ for everyones journey.

^daisy^ Morrigan

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal