* Author Topic: The Hull IVF Unit ~ Part 27  (Read 128408 times)

0 Members

Offline kirsthull

modify
Re: The Hull IVF Unit ~ Part 27
« Reply #390 on: 27/10/11, 17:07 »
Hi all just a short one as on phone and lose connection.
Glad your feeling better nicki got everything crossed for you this time and you seem more positive xx
Yes we going to find out the sex next week although hubby already adamant it's a boy and picked the name so hate to disappoint him lol. Glad you think it's going quick for me feels like an eternity to me!!
Hope everyone else is well lots of hugs xx

Offline Billie86

modify
« Reply #391 on: 27/10/11, 18:32 »
ahh thats nice then thanx caz.... had 2 periods since ive had jess and omg do i get pains when im ovulating! in my belly ovaries and bum lolol spoke to the nurse today n she said its from having ivf as ive never had the problem b4, any of you girls had the same thing??

Offline yogvic

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #392 on: 27/10/11, 19:19 »
Hi All

I'm still lurking too although don't get a lot of time to post. All good with us and my little monkeys are doing really well. I'm back at work now which is different but the boys are enjoying nursery and its only 2 days a week so can't complain.

Billy - we got a letter after a year to ask us what we wanted to do with our frosties. If you want to keep them you have to pay after the first year (about 300 per year i think) and they will keep them for up to 10 years. Funny you should mention about painful ovulation because i had pains the other day that were just like i had during stimming on IVF and think about it it will be around when i was ovulating. So yes, i guess i do get painful ovulation which i never had before. But the good thing is my AF's are much less painful than they used to be.

Nicki - good luck!

Kirst - good luck for next weeks scan and for finding out if its pink or blue. Exciting!!

Isobel - hope you're doing ok hun x

Hi to everyone else and good luck to anyone else waiting to start or going through treatment.

Offline charlie14

• Gold Member
  • Loves being a mummy to Riley
modify
« Reply #393 on: 28/10/11, 07:56 »
Billie - Again funny you mention that I get really painful ovulating cramps during the month that now explains it for me thanks  ^hugme^

Offline kirsthull

modify
« Reply #394 on: 2/11/11, 15:52 »
hi ladies hope we all well
Nearly there Nicki how you doing?
had 20 week scan this morning having a healthy little GIRL!! husband is little disappointed had heart set on a son but we both over the moon she is healthy, so were now having a LILY instead of DEXTER xx

Offline caz1976

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #395 on: 2/11/11, 17:28 »
kirst what wonderful news hunhalf there now next 20wks will fly by with xmas etc to come, love lily as a name too.

nicki hope your o.k hun  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline harrysmum19

modify
« Reply #396 on: 2/11/11, 19:50 »
a little girl - kirsty that's wonderful news!
We went to pick up our drugs yesterday and today I had my first injection of buselerin for down reg. First time round i was so excited, but second time round you know what's coming!
loads of love ladies,
Lisa xxx

Offline R33

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #397 on: 3/11/11, 18:46 »
Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is ok - Kirsty so pleased for you ! Lovely news.

Well I went to be weighed again this morning and my bmi is now 28.4 so I am delighted I am finally under the limit. Now waiting to hear when we go to the info evening - must say I am relieved but I am a worrier so it won't be long before I am stressing about something else !!

Luck and love to all xx

Offline nickinoodle

modify
« Reply #398 on: 4/11/11, 09:16 »
Hello my lovely local ladies
Well today is my otd and its a bfn for us! Sad and upset but deep down we both said we didn't think it would happen and it rang true! This truly is the end of the line for us! I want to be a mummy but I want my life back more! After 11 years we can't do anymore! We just now need to start building a different future!
I will keep reading and ocassionally post but most of all want to thank all you amazing ladies I have found on this journey, for without u I doubt I would have had the strength to carry on!
Kirst massive congrats on your healthy little girl, I hope the rest of your pregnancy is happy and healthy x
Nutmegs - keep in touch!
For everybody I haven't mentioned in name I'm sorry! You have all been a great support!
Nicki x x x

Offline isobel snow drop

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #399 on: 4/11/11, 09:42 »
Aww Nicki I'm so desperately sorry about your bfn. Maybe you will feel different about trying again after a break?? If not there are moving on threads on here for ladies who have decided to stop tx which maybe worth joining if you want to chat to someone in the same position. I find it difficult knowing that we have stopped trying but I won't insult you by saying I know how you feel as I have 2 beautiful, healthy teenagers but I do get you when you say you want your life back. Take care love xx

Rachel well done on the weight loss  ;D

Lisa- I don't think I've said hi to you before so "Hello" Lisa! You've been through so much sadness but I hope the future is kind to you and gives you healthy baby very soon xxxx

Kirsty Aww believe me girls are a gift, love little girls to bits  :-*

Hi Vicky , I'm glad you're enjoying your couple of days at work and I'm sure the boys are getting plenty out of nursery xxxx

Love to everyone xxxxx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal