* Author Topic: Triplets or More - Toddler Chat (18 months and beyond)  (Read 112550 times)

0 Members

Offline nikkis

• Gold Member
Yes new kitchen definitely sounds like a summer job...must
 Fly, time for corrie...highlight of my day love to allxxx

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
aldi's on "oats so simple" 1 for ten sachets.

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
Aq, sorry but ant remember whatnight, nor channel...not much use am I?!!
Me and the gang visited LAM and the crew today...lovely, beautiful boys and a credit to her...
Dressed Evie up in a dress,very rare, and she promptly fell ina puddle the second I got her out of the car...very embarrassing for her, poor love, with 6 boys around!
Love to all xxx

typical! lol, ok

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
JJ sorry to hear about your granny  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Lam, glad your boys are sleeping better  ^banana^ ^banana^

AQ, hope your children settle into nursery this week, mine took a while to settle in, but there does come a point where you have to make a decision to change them  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Lottery, hmm 3 full time round the clock nannies would be my 1st port of call, stuff the big house and swanky car, nannies, cleaners, chefs, housekeeper, PA someone to run my life whilst I sleep for a month or 2  ;D ;D   

Sorry for the rant, their behaviour is marginally better than it was and they do play a lot better together, there are small improvements.  Just wish one of them was a bit chilled, none of them have a chilled bone in their body, they're all striving to be alpha male  ::)

xx

i can imagine the alpha male contest .....at some point its bound to kick off here. they fight sometimes but not too bad generally

love the lottery idea. how nice would 2months sleep be!!!! i keep telling myself the older they get, the more sleep i will get. well i bloody hope so lol

the boys are ok once ive gone, its hard to believe that though!!! i am giving it more time....

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
Hey y'all

Thanks for the love re my Granny. I was unable to go to the funeral which i'm gutted about but to be honest am just pleased she's finally reunited with my Gramps, she didn't really want to go on without him. Love that older generation love, i try and remember that when i'm feeling like i want to Twit FWH over the head with the nearest household object!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, i always think that......my step dad used to annoy my mum and then he passed away and she feels bad for him annoying her. but we are only human arent we lol

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor

DH has a final interview for job in Bradford- so moving could be on the cards- will have to wait and see.

Feeling really flat at the momnt- run out of energy and enthusiasum- thinkiing of booking a night or two away by myself on the coast to recharge- or is that selfish?

L

ooh we are sheffield.,..not THAT far from Bradford......

no its not selfish [[hugs]]

Offline nikkis

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Triplets or More - Toddler Chat (18 months and beyond)
« Reply #736 on: 13/05/12, 22:42 »
Selfish? Sensible, more like...

Offline lana-morales

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #737 on: 13/05/12, 22:46 »
Hi Everyone
guess I'm not the only one who kinda "hit the wall" this past week - hope everyone had a good weekend.
Love to all - Lana
yes, we're only human!

Offline nikkis

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #738 on: 13/05/12, 22:48 »
Hi...just you and me tonight, Lana? Though guess its not "tonight" for you...x

Offline lana-morales

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #739 on: 14/05/12, 01:24 »
Hey Nikkis - almost bedtime for GGG's - 2 are in their room jumping on the beds and giggling - one came in here with me for quiet time with me, our new kitty and her blankie  - been thinking there won't be too many more cuddles - you know - like when they turn 6 or 7, or no?
love to all
Lana
have come down from being narked off - takes too much energy

* Search

Recent Topics

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal