* Author Topic: Underactive thyroid - Part 7  (Read 72840 times)

0 Members

Offline haj123

modify
Re: Underactive thyroid - Part 7
« Reply #390 on: 6/09/11, 16:47 »
hey becky

thats rubbish that they didnt listen to u and use fresh . My DH also has azoospermia but has been taking tamoxifen and has went up from a count of 5 to 0.4million and has now started banking sperm at the same time but consultant has said it is only a backup and they will use fresh for ivf. But at least you have answers and you make sure you insist next time. Are you NHS or private?

Hi to everyone else :)

Offline julesg39

• Life is not a dress rehearsal.
modify
« Reply #391 on: 6/09/11, 16:48 »
Hi Haj - sorry I can't help, hope a guru comes a long shortly with some thoughts ;-)

Becky - that sounds frustrating and good, if you know what I mean.  when will you go again?  ^hugme^

AFM - EC tomorrow, looks like 5 follies, but 1 is smaller than the others so 4....triggered last night and in tomorrow lunch time.  Still in denial about the whole thing, sure the numbness is a protection strategy, but it's weird!  Anyway, keep your fingers crossed for me!  Am a pin cushion already with the clexane, so goodness knows what I'll be like if I get to start on the prontogest!

Jx

Offline BECKY7

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #392 on: 6/09/11, 16:58 »
Hey that great news jules39  ooooooo not long and you will only need 1 to make it so 4 is great eh and be positive and pretend it 10 as I was like you  got really upset with 3 then I said it not going to work which prove me right for being so negative  so come on be happy with 4 and will keep my finger x for you for tomorrow and Thursday

Becky7 xx

Offline julesg39

modify
« Reply #393 on: 6/09/11, 17:11 »
Thanks Becky, :) Actually 4 will be fine for me, I've only got one ovary and I'm gone 40 and my AMH is 2.0 so in a way I think it's not bad, the clinic were surprised last time, as it was better than they thought.  I guess I was just talking about the whole experience...maybe 4 in one year is just too many - but I've always been like that "ar8e for elbow" as my dad would say......

BUT you are right, I must endeavour to engage with the process a bit more and get up my PMA....well maybe once I know we've got some embies to put back in ..... ;)

Jx

Offline Tracyxx

• Gold Member
  • TTC our 3rd Miracle x
modify
« Reply #394 on: 6/09/11, 20:24 »
Hi Girls,

Thank you so much for your advice you are all wonderful  ^hugme^

I know we are supposed to go more on how we feel rather than just numbers but to be honest I haven't really noticed much of a change since lowering my dose, but I can't believe how much my TSH level has changed in such a small change in dosage.  At the minute I am taking 100mg everyday plus an extra 25mg three days a week but I think I might try increasing it to 4 days a week, i know it's only an increase of 25mg a week but it might just be enough to lower my TSH a little touch closer to 1.

Jules I will have everything crossed tomorrow that e/c goes great  ^pray^.  After your last message for me saying "when you get your BFP" you are my new best friend!! lol ;D. I know you didn't say it intentially but it was just nice to hear someone say "when you get pregnant" rather than constantly hearing "if you ever get pregnant"  :).

Offline Diddy16

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #395 on: 7/09/11, 08:55 »
Ooooooo....good luck for today Jules! Thinking of you!
 ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
xxxx

Offline haj123

modify
« Reply #396 on: 7/09/11, 09:03 »
heyy jules

good luck for today huni :)

Offline Tracyxx

• Gold Member
  • TTC our 3rd Miracle x
modify
« Reply #397 on: 7/09/11, 09:06 »
Good luck Jules, keeping everything crossed  ^pray^

Offline julesg39

modify
« Reply #398 on: 7/09/11, 14:27 »
Thanks girls, that was lovely to get all your good wishes! We got 4 eggs, not bad all things considered from one old ovary ;-)

Find out more tomorrow, likely ET on Friday, so fingers crossed. Just beading home now to put my feet up and be pampered! 

Jx

Offline BECKY7

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #399 on: 7/09/11, 15:09 »
Hey jules39! That wonderful  well done  and relax
Becky7 xx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal