* Author Topic: Hints and Tips on single parenting finances!  (Read 28287 times)

0 Members

Offline bingbong

• Chat Host
modify
Re: Hints and Tips on single parenting finances!
« Reply #110 on: 28/10/11, 20:21 »
Upsy there's often a clause in these special offers for new customers that say that you can't have been with them for a year or some set amount so be careful before you leave them. When I looked into the two a few months ago Sky was cheaper than Virgin though  ???

bingbong x

Offline upsydaisy

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #111 on: 28/10/11, 20:44 »
I think it depends what package you need, I have free evening and weekend calls on top of TV and broadband.  With Sky I think you have to pay more line rental, but I'll definitely look into it again.  The reception here is so appalling most people use cable. My brother works for Sky and even he couldn't get me a cheaper deal  ^bigbad^

Offline morrigan

• Volunteer
modify
« Reply #112 on: 28/10/11, 20:59 »
I got nowhere with them so rang sky who offered to give me free install etc because I was a virgin customer - rang virgin to ask how much notice I needed to give and low and behold got 12 month deal - got m+ tv, 10mb broadband and phone with unlimited national calls for 38 a month with them.

Offline GIAToo

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #113 on: 28/10/11, 22:43 »
Funny 'cos I keep looking at Virgin for a similar package to the one I have with Sky and it always comes ut way more expensive.  Dont think Sky line rental is more expensive.  I get 3 tv package deal, broadband (basic, which is fine for me) and 24 hr free landline calls for 38 a month.  Can't be bothered to change to be honest!
GIa Tooxx

Offline cocochanel1

• Gold Member
  • My beautiful daughter xxx
modify
« Reply #114 on: 23/12/11, 14:24 »
Hi can anyone recommend how to buy discounted theatre tickets? Coco xxx

Offline Fraggles

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #115 on: 26/12/11, 07:21 »
Hi
I know that Caramac is the usual expert on this but anyone know of any nappy deals at the moment?
Fraid the only way I know to get discounted theatre tickets and hope someone else takes you :-)
There is this site http://www.theatreticketsdirect.co.uk/?gclid=CKa88cmZn60CFYEmtAodEnarWA or alternatively if you are planning a spontaneous trip and don't mind what you see you could always go to the leicester square booths that have discounted tickets.
x

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline Bambiboo

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #116 on: 26/12/11, 08:50 »
Hi Fraggles hope you and baby are well.

Check out Just4bums nappies at Kiddicare. 19.99 for a months supply. We use them and they are great x

Offline caramac

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #117 on: 26/12/11, 20:05 »
Fraggles - how are you doing? Are you home yet? For nappies, I have found that Lidls ones are the best, no leaks, and also the cheapest round here! x

Offline cocochanel1

• Gold Member
  • My beautiful daughter xxx
modify
« Reply #118 on: 27/12/11, 02:07 »
Thanks Fraggles. Sharryplease can you make this thread a 'sticky' so that it stays on the front page?
Thanks. Coco xxx

Offline Fraggles

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #119 on: 29/12/11, 10:34 »
Bambiboo

You legend. Ordered that from Kiddicare and got a delivery the next day, nice and easy and means I can stay hibernating for a few days longer.

Thank you.

x

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal