* Author Topic: Fife & Ninewells rollercoaster part 1  (Read 70705 times)

0 Members

Offline Alidoll

• Mum to Kirsty!
Hi everyone, sitting in traffic trying to get away from the secc...that's us nearly on the M8. Concert ok but was all standing and those that have met me know, I'm not a tall amazonian so got a view of hairy armpits for most of the night...will be 2am by the time we get home at this rate..

Also had to make a 999 call from the mobile as there was a smash on the M8 coming in. Lorry slammed into the back of a car sending it spinning into another one which ended up on its side in the undergrowth! Didn't look like anyone was badly hurt but our car was on the outside lane so couldn't stay to check out properly..Andy did run over but there were other folk there so we left.

Kirsty will walk if I hold her hands PBundle but just won't take those solo steps...

Gotta go as Andy driving and difficult to text..

Night night..

Offline Alidoll

• Mum to Kirsty!
Home at last...

Offline Linz7

Hey Mathilde - you've been heavy on my mind last few days.  Hope everything has been going well this last week and that tomorrow brings you a strong positive line .  Sending lots and lots of positive vibes and luck your way ^fairydust^ ^wave^ ^Cuddle^ will be holding my breath tomorrow waiting to hear from you.  Praying hard for you xxxx

Revols - sorry to hear about your setback, hope you've had your bleed by now and ready for next part.

Lots of love to you both and really hoping this is our time xxxx

Offline Linz7

Hey all,

just popping on quickly to say hello!  Welcome Kiah!  Always nice to have new people join.

Molly - definitely up for meeting when you next visit!  When we are next down we are thinking of spending a night or two in Perth, so would be good to meet up for a coffee/lunch again if you are free.

Im hoping that AF comes tomorrow so i can phone unit monday and get go ahead for starting on monday, scared..........

Hope you are all well xx

Offline Mathilde

Just a quickie ....... BF flippin' P!
Hope everyone well and I'll post again later.
M x

Offline Revols

WOOOO HOOOOOO I am sooooo  ;D  for you great to hear good news, have a great day toots  ^afro^ ^jumpin^  ^festival^

Offline Linz7

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that is the BEST news ever!!!!!!  Im so happy for you i could cry!
   ^Heart^ ^rainbow^ ^party^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^cloud9^ ^milestone^ ^Butterfly^ ^Cuddle^ ^pompom^ ^smlove^
enjoy every minute of it xxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Mathilde

Hi to all the mummies.  Alidoll,hopethings have started to look up for you. So sorry to hear about the bad luck run. Terrible news about your colleague. So sorry to hear.

Am just popping on with news. OTD today and BFP!
Will post more on the other board.

Bubblicious, any news on boards merging again?  Maybe it's a coincidence but it's so much quieter now. 

Offline Mathilde

Thanks guys. Have to admit I did a sneaky test on Friday. Have been having lots of dull crampy pains, very restless legs and acupuncturist said I had a pounding pulse which was a good sign so was just impatient to see if it could all be explained. Feeling a bit nervous as we all know what a rocky road this is but the tests were completely clear. Not like the ambiguous ones last time. Looking forward to phoning tomorrow and finding out when scan will be. So hoping for a different experience.

Linz. Has af come yet? Fingers crossed you'll be sorted soon.
Revols. How are you getting on ? Any sign of a bleed. Everything crossed for you too.

Hi to everyone else.
M x

Offline Alidoll

• Mum to Kirsty!
Mat - that's FANTASTIC news! I'm sooooo pleased for you and Mr Mat. You must be on cloud nine at the moment. Enjoy every second..

Quiet weekend, just got this week then a week off Woohoo!

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the sun..

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal