* Author Topic: Fife & Ninewells rollercoaster part 1  (Read 67287 times)

0 Members

Offline wishingalways

• TTC #2
modify
Re: Fife & Ninewells rollercoaster part 1
« Reply #740 on: 22/03/12, 22:36 »
Just nipping on before bed, totally shattered, up early this morning to make the hour trip for our baseline scan..... It was perfect, ovaries looked good, No cysts and linning nice and thin, so it the first injection tomorrow.... Cant believe its happening. 

My husband after the appointment and we had just got in car, turned to me and said.... this is actually all becoming very real.  I could have cried.  Roll on the next 10 days.

Hope everyone is well.
xxxxx

Offline Revols

modify
« Reply #741 on: 23/03/12, 22:42 »
Wishing - thats great, it is so exciting to come away with the drug bag, good luck woth the injections x

Tulip - wow bet your glad you called!

Offline molly76

modify
« Reply #742 on: 24/03/12, 10:32 »
Wishing always - great news about the scan, hope the next 10 days go well, it is exciting xxx ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Linz and Brellini - massive massive  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ to you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Math - So relieved the op went well, it must have been so anxious for you, hope you're recovery goes well, enjoy being pampered and watching TV xxx

Revols - Hope you are well xxx

Tulip - Welcome, good news about the waiting list, you must be delighted. I know the acupuncture is expensive, I did it before IVF, during and after for morning sickness!! Sometimes I thought why am I doing this but continued with it, but do what you feel is right, I know plenty folk that didn't and IUI/IVF worked for them also xxx

Haggis - Hope you are feeling well, there is such a difference from 6/7 week scan to 12 week scan - like a proper little person xx

Jen - How are you keeping? Counting days to scan?

Hi to Benbecgirl, Anya, PB and Ali - hope you're all well xx

All ok with me, had a bad start of week with Aoife - had a convulsion when we were in the car driving,total panic,had to be taken to NW by ambulance and kept for one night,she's fine now - had a very high temp despite calpol - will need to keep an eye on her in future with a high temp and add in brufen, I felt so terrible as had been so impatient with her earlier as she was so aggitated and I could n't seem to pacify her,so feel really guilty!! :'( Luckily Allan managed to get off the rigs that evening and got to Dundee for 10pm,never a dull moment.
Better head and do some work!!!
Have a good weekend ladies - sorry if I missed anyone xxx

Offline Gem15

modify
« Reply #743 on: 24/03/12, 21:58 »
Hi girls!
Sorry not been on much! Been busy planing my best friends baby shower for today. All went well but I found it a bit harder than I thought I would. I'm so happy for her but I can't help wishing it was me!
Mat - not sure when to expect my results, its been 2 weeks so hopefuly not too much longer.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend! :)

Gem xx

Offline Scotgirl28

• Waiting for the stork
modify
« Reply #744 on: 26/03/12, 16:08 »
Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to the site, got my first appointment at Ninewells at the end of May so I'd love to join in the chat.

Still ttc naturally at the moment, don't yet know what is wrong. Got my day 28 blood tests on Wednesday at the GP.   

Hope everyones ok.

Scotgirl.xx

^2ww^

Offline Revols

modify
« Reply #745 on: 28/03/12, 21:29 »
Hi Scotgirl - welcome x

Offline benbeculagirl

• Ail xx
modify
« Reply #746 on: 28/03/12, 22:48 »
Hey All

Hi Scotgirl and Welcome

Wishingalways - hope stimming is going well, how are you finding the injections

Molly - what a scare, hope all is well now :)

Tulip - what great news, its really not that long.

Hi to everyone else

AFM - not much to report really, still sniffing away.  As the diet seems to have gone to pot, I am making do with trying to eat healthily but not stressing over the odd cuppa and biscuit and I've got back into the excerise instead.  Good weather helps.  Lots of cycling and hillwalking - as these are 2 of my favourite things and I guess because its 2nd time around I'm feeling a lot less wound up and far more relaxed this time.  Can only be a good thing.  hopefully it counteracts the odd glass of wine etc.  On a more bummer of a note, for my last Tx I was given medical leave (I work for NHS) but they have said they won't do it again, so am now trying frantically to juggle holidays (for that read cancel a week to visit the MIL so I can go to Dundee instead.  Bummer - but at least the MIL knows all about the Tx and is understanding,  She says she would much rather be a granny ;D)
Oh well sniffing alarm has just gone off so hope everyone is well and roll on Baseline next week

Ail

Offline Gem15

modify
« Reply #747 on: 29/03/12, 18:32 »
Hi ladies!  :)
Wondering if any of you can help. How long did you have to wait for your AMH bloods to come back? just so I know how long to leave it before chasing them  ;D. I wouldn't normally bother so much but just with our last appointment letter going missing in the post I don't want to leave it too long before checking!
Hope everyone is well and enjoying the sunshine!
Gem xx

Offline tjennym

modify
« Reply #748 on: 30/03/12, 15:17 »
Sorry I've been absent for a bit, things haven't been going too great  :(

We lost the baby yesterday after a week of heartache not knowing what was happening.  I had to go to a&e last Wednesday night due to severe abdominal & back pain but they couldn't see any reason for it do sent me on my way within spot to the early pregnancy clinic at he vic the next day.  They couldn't find any sign of the baby in my womb, my hcg was up at 1742 so was definitely pregnant & it wasn't in my tubes so couldn't be eptopic - they just thought it was too early to see anything so an appt was made to go back yesterday.

Yesterday was the worst day of my life as they found the baby in my cervix after about 20mins & 3 sonographer.  This type Of miscarriage is extremely rare plus it was so strange that I hadn't had the pains or any sign of bleeding which they would have expected.  I was admitted to the gynae ward straight away, they look at my cervix & could see the baby just at the tip so had to have it removed.  Me & DH were in bits  :(

At this moment in time I can't think of anymore treatment but I will get back on that rollercooaster once I am strong again.  It did work for me but wasn't meant to be with this baby so I am not giving up.

Thank you all for your support along the way and the very best of luck to you all

I haven't posted this on FB as I don't want anyone to know, only close family & friends knew we were having treatment

Jen x

Offline Scotgirl28

• Waiting for the stork
modify
« Reply #749 on: 30/03/12, 15:25 »
Oh Jen, that is awful. So sorry for your loss.  ^angel^

We are all here for you on FF.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Take care of yourself,
Kirsty.xx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal