* Author Topic: Oxfordshire general chit chat: Part 14  (Read 51517 times)

0 Members

Offline malbec

• Gold Member
  • Eternally grateful
modify
Re: Oxfordshire general chit chat: Part 14
« Reply #230 on: 21/12/11, 21:42 »
Jen - there is a Premier Inn right next to the Oxford Business Park (where OFU is based) - 'The Longwall' beefeater is attached to it, you may have seen it when driving to OFU.

x

Offline C0nfused

• Chat Host
  • Little Miss Scatterbrain!
modify
« Reply #231 on: 21/12/11, 22:23 »
Jen - there is a Premier Inn right next to the Oxford Business Park (where OFU is based) - 'The Longwall' beefeater is attached to it, you may have seen it when driving to OFU.

x

Yes, I've seen it. We've been in the pub too :)

Sorry about the tmi and the over enthusiasticness my last comment.. i just didnt know that was an option xx

Offline aspiring

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #232 on: 22/12/11, 10:18 »
Yes, my dh did his at home and then I drove it to the JR, nestled between my legs to keep it warm ;D

I'm gradually getting through my VERY long Xmas To Do List and am feeling a lot more ready for The Day now! In case I don't get a chance to say it nearer the time,

^stocking^ HAPPY CHRISTMAS to everyone! ^santa^ ^xmassmile^

Jo x

Offline Gypsy Moon

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #233 on: 23/12/11, 08:30 »
Just a quick message from me. Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year. May 2012 be a great year for everyone. xxx

Offline Kermit

• Gold Member
  • Gorgeous Boy!
modify
« Reply #234 on: 23/12/11, 09:29 »
Jo - I also did birth afterthoughts about a year after Harrys birth (quite a traumatic emergency CS), I found them amazing and they helped me lay so much to rest and make some really informed choices about Olivers birth. Glad you found them so useful.

Happy Christmas everyone, I think of you all often even though I rarely find the time to post.

Sarahx

Offline Nequila

• Gold Member
  • Gabrielle & Scarlett born 09/07/2010
modify
« Reply #235 on: 23/12/11, 15:18 »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.

Sorry I've been a bit of an absent poster, not sure where the time goes!

My little ladies are 17 months old now, and although they don't understand Christmas they love the trees and decorations.  They were amazing on holiday, and far more confident in the pool than I ever imagined.  Am a little worried they will now assume that all pools have a swim up bar though! lol

Hope everyone has a great Christmas, and hopefully we can arrange a meet up in the New Year as it's been far too long!

Love Nicky

Offline Faithope&J

• Gold Member
  • Our miracle born 7/12/13
modify
« Reply #236 on: 23/12/11, 19:57 »
Hey, I want to wish you all a

and will be back after christmas xxxx

Offline Pinot

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #237 on: 27/12/11, 14:10 »
Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone had a good Christmas?

Quick question, I was due to start injecting on short protocol in about a weeks time but am wondering whether we postpone? I've had cold after cold plus a tooth extraction the week before Christmas and have been a bit run down. What do you think? The problem is January works really well in terms of low work committments and therefore less stress  ???  I just think it hasn't worked so many times when "everything has been perfect" in terms of health etc that does it really make any difference?

All thoughts gratefully received.

Love to all,
Pinot xx

Offline wright1

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #238 on: 27/12/11, 21:02 »
Pinot, I think you should do whatever you feel comfortable with. The treatment which worked for us was the one where we were just using up our frozen embryos before moving to a new clinic! Hope that helps x

Offline Aenor

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #239 on: 28/12/11, 20:35 »
Pinot I had a vile stinking cold during IVF but it still worked. I'm afraid I don't know whether being generally run-down would have any impact. Very good luck, if you do decide to go ahead.

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal