* Author Topic: REPROFIT ~ General Chit Chat  (Read 142590 times)

Offline Calmbaby

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Re: REPROFIT ~ General Chit Chat
« Reply #1600 on: 11/02/13, 22:28 »
Hi Nic,

What are your bringing back? Would be cheaper/better to buy here?

I think we might be tx at similar time. Im prob going in March, not sure if dates yet though.

Calm x

Online nichub

• Nurse
modify
« Reply #1601 on: 11/02/13, 22:34 »
Hi calm, I have already purchased the drugs so will be taking gonal f and cetrotide, I take my last BCP on the 16th of march and go over to Brno on the 27th of march, are you all set to go calm??

Nic
Xx

Offline suzzie

modify
« Reply #1602 on: 12/02/13, 00:45 »
Good Luck to you all ladies getting ready to go for your treatment,  ^reiki^     ^reiki^     ^reiki^   

Suzzie

XXXX

Offline VEC

• On Hiatus
modify
« Reply #1603 on: 13/02/13, 23:43 »
Hi everyone

Has anyone got a couple of photos they could send me via email?  I'm compiling a photobook and think I'd like to include a few photos of Brno in it.  I've got some nice photos of the usual Brno stuff, but I'd also like a photo of the following:

a.  Reprofit taken from outside
b.  Jana's apartment from the outside - it's in the same building as Eva has apartments, I believe, in the road that is the other side of the tram line to Reprofit if you know where I mean
c.  Comsa Palace or Barcelo Palace whatever it calls itself nowadays.

I'm still umming and aahing over whether to include these photos, but if anyone has any photos of these three places and wouldn't mind sending me a copy via email, I'd be v grateful.  PM me and I'll send you my email address.

Thanks and hope everyone is well

Martha x

Offline suitcase of dreams

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #1604 on: 14/02/13, 08:05 »
VEC - I've got Reprofit external pics if you want me to email them? Just PM me your address  :)
Suitcase
x

Offline BECKY7

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #1605 on: 14/02/13, 12:33 »
Hey ladies
My friend finally found it and it called. Anti D injection  something to do with blood as my DP blood group is xx and I was told that is good so I am guessing it my blood group that cause the problem cos I don't know my blood group so I will need to go to my GP to ask for blood test for my blood group and see what he say.

Becky7 xx

Offline babywant321

modify
« Reply #1606 on: 14/02/13, 12:42 »
Hi There

Hope you guys are well

Need some advice about Reprofit. I may need TESE there - quite scared - foreign land - painful and i dont want to sleep during it :( - anyone had sperm extraction

Also, since i am British Asian, anyone experienced any racism in Brno?

Offline babywant321

modify
Transporting Sperm To Czech
« Reply #1607 on: 14/02/13, 12:58 »
Hi All

I was wondering has anyone shipping sperm to Czech, specifically reprofit, might be alot easier to give from here

Offline Calmbaby

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #1608 on: 14/02/13, 13:19 »
Hi everyone, 

Becky- I think that is mentioned in agates file. I think I read about it a few days ago. My understanding was it's abit like a transfusion in case you are rejecting oh sperm. 

Martha- hope you get your pics. Photobooks are lovely. 

Nichub- I was planning on going this month but don't think I will be now. So we may there around the same time.How long are you staying? And where? I'm not doing BCPs this time- hoping a more natural cycle will get me better results. Im assuming you are only taking carry on luggage? When I went last time I put my meds in the hold in a lunch bag and was fine. If your only taking hand luggage (which I might do next time), I thought some peas or veg would keep the meds cool and wouldn't be liquid if that makes sense. Maybe a ruling about it  I don't know!  However I didn't know about drug fridges, do you just give them to the flight attendant? 

Babywant- I'm British Asian too! Have been to Brno 3 times. Perfectly fine, last week I went alone. Are you going for reprofit then? They are good and the clinic is very clean I'm going back in a month or 2. Any questions, just ask. 

Suitcase- thank you for your advice, my thyroid level came back a little high but GP won't do anything about it. Going to ask reprofit if they suggest anything. Do you have any suggestions? 

I just wanted to ask if any if you have  heard from Reprofit in the last few days? Specifically dr Hana? I emailed her last week, havn't had a reply yet. Now have more questions...

Also, if anyone can help with how to lower thyroid? Is it an issue if TSH is at 2.6?

Has anyone had thyroid meds from reprofit? 

Calm x 

Online nichub

• Nurse
modify
« Reply #1609 on: 14/02/13, 14:51 »
Hi calm, I'm going for a total of 10 days and having all scans there etc, DH is also having TESA so he needs to have pre op there too, staying at the cyro, and because we're there for a while we are taking luggage in the hold, and just small hand luggage, yes all planes have drug fridges, I rang wizz air the other day to just make sure it will be ok to store my drugs in there they said that's fine and I just need to get stepan to write me a letter

Which days are you thinking I going then calm??

Nic
Xx

* Search

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates, gets a free discrete butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

Recent Topics

Amazon top seller!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal