* Author Topic: Jinemed hospital - part 13  (Read 49931 times)

Offline quelle

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Jinemed hospital - part 13
« Reply #140 on: 9/09/11, 12:32 »
sandylee - fingers crossed that your spotting is an early sign for your BFP :) Let us know!!!

Offline Tsage

modify
« Reply #141 on: 9/09/11, 21:42 »
TC, thank you, that is a help!  I will check out the thread.

Quelle, that is a darling image I have of dh checking up on you to be sure you are wearing baby armour!

Sendylee....eeek!  Sending you positive vibes! How good you are to not spread the roller coaster to dh, dont know if I could do that!  You strong girl!

Hi to everyone else!

Me, Im just working today.  Ive been fishing a lot lately, caught a record big salmon this week.  When my friend and I cleaned her out, she had huge sacs of eggs.  My friend, bless his heart, says 'if only, huh?'. And we had a good long laugh, it struck me so funny how you see things so different after dealing w infertility. 

Hope everyone is having beautiful, gorgeous weather.  Its shrangi-la in the pacific northwest rit now!

Offline sendylee

modify
« Reply #142 on: 10/09/11, 10:11 »
Had to write in again and confess that I didn't last five minutes without telling DH!  I'm not strong like some of you girls. 

It was uncanny actually -- we hadn't talked about this in a while, but as soon as I hit "Post," it's like he could sense something.  Within a minute, he asked me, "So do you have any signs that could mean that you're pregnant?"  I was so surprised I stood like deer in headlights for a minute.  When he repeated his question, I blurted out, "I'm spotting!" and then burst into tears. 

After comforting me, a few minutes later he asked, "What's spotting?  What does that mean?"  I had to laugh.

Anyway, the bleeding is more than I thought it would be, so I'm wavering now...  but still hopeful. 

Whoa, Tsage, your huge salmon sounds awesome!  from the Pacific Northwest no less.  I looooove salmon.  How did you eat it?  Man I could go for some sashimi right now...oh, never mind.  :)  I hope I can't eat that for at least nine months :)

Thanks for the good wishes, Quelle and Tsage.  I haven't told anyone but you guys, DH, and my best friend.  I'm so glad I found this forum.

Offline zedbee75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #143 on: 10/09/11, 11:32 »
Hello Ladies

Please may I join you?
Really nice to see a busy thread, I was looking to go to Jinemed in jan of this year and the board was very quiet then. I fell pregnant during the wait, but sadly lost the pregnancy.
I'm looking to go out there in about 3 weeks or so - provided they are ok with me picking up where left off (which was basically emails to Ugur with baseline tests etc). Do you think they'll be able to go with my request?
I'm looking at the 20 day package as man do I ever need a break from here aswell! I'll be taking my 3 yr old over by myself for two of the weeks, with dh joining us for one week. As anyone stayed at the Taksim? Do you think it is worth the extra 500 over the Talisk. I need to be reasonably comfortable with toddler in tow but of course the cheaper the better!
Also it feels a bit wierd making all the arrangements by email, and not actually speaking with anyone. They will be there to pick us up from the airport wont they?!!

SandyL - I saw your 21 day spotting post - I have to say all of my pregnancies were in that time just waiting for treatment - maybe the foot of the pedal a little pressure wise, i dunno, but it seems like a good sign for you. I would test with sensitive tests in a couple of days (but I never had any patience!), I always had a bfp 9 DPO with 10miu tests (can get off ebay, loads for a few quid). Best of luck tho.

Is anyone else out there in October?

xxxxx

Offline T0PCAT

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #144 on: 10/09/11, 13:40 »
Ooh Quelle never heard of belly armour - I will have to investigate. Good luck for Tuesday sweetie ^pray^ ^pray^

Sendy - I'd caved and told DH too...I love sashimi and I might go out and have some tonight   ^hugme^ :P

Zebdee - sorry to hear about your miscarriage ^hugme^ jinny are very flexible and I am sure they can fit your tx around you.

Tsage glad you are having good weather - we have gale winds heading our way tomorrow!!@

Sitting in a Lebanese restaurant in central London yummy. ILs were done and dusted in an hour....

Offline calypso-sky

• Gold Member
  • You are wonderful, just keep on smiling
modify
« Reply #145 on: 10/09/11, 19:18 »
Hi zedbee welcome to our lil thread..re your questions you can look online for other places to stay. Taksim is quite central to the clinic.
the jinny is wonderful and you will meet romina , she is the coordinator there. If you need her details let me know.

Re the transport. they pick you up and drop you back at the airport . where are you at the moment?

Hi armour belly lol that sounds fab  ;D ;D ;D ;D

TC I love lebanese food too no wonder my rear end is getting a shadow ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

Hi Tsage fishing sounds fab too how is the exercise regime coming on?

Hi Izzi you DR as yet?

sendylee bless your cotton socks  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

buskins, nava, kinskey jasmine and anyone else  :-* :-* :-*

Offline sendylee

modify
« Reply #146 on: 11/09/11, 06:24 »
hi girls,

welcome zedbee!  I'm a (sorta) newbie here too and have loved having these online sisters with whom to share this journey, as all my friends are either currently happily pregnant or have popped their babies out without a thought.  I love 'em, but there's only so much they can listen to what I'm going through.  I'm also sorry to hear about your miscarriage.  Hope your arms will be full with another little one soon.   Yes, I've heard a lot about women making plans for treatment / adoption and suddenly finding themselves miraculously preggers.  It's like the body's like, "Oh wait!  I do have something here!" 

Re: your hotels question, one option I didn't know existed until late in my research looking at hotels and trying to figure out, like you, the best bang for the buck, is the Jinemed clinic on the Asian side.  If you don't mind not being on the Asian side rather than the European side, I hear that hotels are a lot cheaper.  But you won't be near the touristy stuff, if that's important to you.  I ended up finding a friend of a friend with whom we could stay (on the Asian side), so I didn't do research on Asian-side hotels.  So this is just hearsay.  Maybe Quelle or the others know better?

Here's the Asian side Jinemed address if you need to Google maps it and see the area in which to find hotels:
feneryolu caddesi no 58 kalamis istanbul

If I'm not pregnant now, maybe I'll see you there in Oct/Nov?  We were planning on arriving Oct 26, finishing up mid Nov. 

Topcat, hope you had some lovely sashimi!!!  love the stuff.  If I'm not preggers now, I'm going to do it all before IVF -- sashimi, nice wine, maybe a real Turkish massage in Istanbul... 

AFM, I've been feeling more discouraged as the blood flow has been heavier and lasting longer (still coming) than I thought it should be.  I heard it's supposed to be more just spotting, and I have an actual flow at times.  So I wonder if I'm just having an early miscarriage, and that makes me sadder than if I didn't get pregnant in the first place.  But there's still hope.  I AM suddenly ravenously hungry.  And my left breast hurts, enough that standing in the shower stung!  Only the left one though.  So weird. ;D  But then again, my breasts get that phantom ache every month mid-cycle as I wonder if I'm pregnant.  Sorry if TMI in this paragraph!

love,
S.

Offline zedbee75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #147 on: 11/09/11, 15:25 »
Hi Ladies

Thanks for the welcome. I think the support here will be invaluable.

I live in Lancashire. Been searching for flights from Manchester, seems the best deals are from London though.

Thanks for the Asian side info. I hadnt thought about that, I'll look into it. I wasnt aware there were two Jinemed clinics in Istanbul. I'm guessing the success rates are the same at both of the hospitals?

I'm still waiting for the pill to reduce my LH levels, it may never and I may need to downreg but as soon as it has I'll be booking flights, I'm really hoping I'll be out there beginning of Oct. If I do need to downreg, I guess I can do that at home.

I hope you don't need to go Sendylee. The blood flow sounds odd? But it would also be way too early for a miscarriage. Have you googled to see if others have experienced more than just spotting at implantation? Do you usually have 4 week ish regular cycles?

I hope everyone is ok, well supported and managing to think of other things for more than a minute at a time (your'e doing better than me if you are!)

zb xxx

Offline sendylee

modify
« Reply #148 on: 12/09/11, 11:51 »
Hi everyone,

I was feeling really hopeful bc the blood flow seemed to be slowing down, but the brown spotting is now turning into a bright red flow, and this is day 4, and I'm having menstrual type cramps too...It feels like my period now.  It's still early (day 24 -- usually my cycle is 26-28 days), but I got two BFNs when I tested.  I don't feel good about it.  I'm sooooo sad bc it seems more like a chemical pregnancy now...

love,
S.

Offline T0PCAT

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #149 on: 12/09/11, 12:45 »
Sendylee - mild cramps and bleeding are common early pregancy.  Have you done a home preganancy test or had a beta hcg done?

* Search

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates, gets a free discrete butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

Recent Topics

Amazon top seller!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal