* Author Topic: Jinemed hospital - part 13  (Read 57654 times)

0 Members

Offline Steks

modify
Re: Jinemed hospital - part 13
« Reply #210 on: 22/09/11, 11:01 »
Hi Zedbee, TC & Sendylee and all other jinny ladies old and new.
Yes i chose the Taslik for convinience, although hubby would like the Gonen,as it has a gym, Turkish baths etc etc. be hey funds are low, so we will cut our coat accordingly, so it will be walking for us from the hotel to the Clinic, Zedbee please let me know what app this is, so i can put the app on my phone before i arrive in Istanbul. I am on a short protocol too! 225IU Merional (FSH &LH), then on day 6 Cetrotide ( to block premature LH surge). Jinny have also asked that i start the contraceptive pill (Yasim) as soon as her royal highness shows up. Currently on Cyclacur for 21 days, as i just had a hysteroscopy at serum, where a uterine polyp was found. Penny also put some implantation cuts in. so i reckon i should be off the cyclacur next friday, planning to be in Jinny on the 31st of Oct if all goes to plan.

Zedbee, yes i am on Metformin 500mg x3, only just started taking the tabs again as Penny at serum advised the glucophage would protect my follicles - feel sick taking them, hopefully will pass.
Zedbee you said you are checking your LH whilst on the pill - how often are you having blood tests for this.

^reiki^ ^pray^  TO ALL PUPO & THOSE ON THERE WAY THERE
Steks

Offline Buskins

modify
« Reply #211 on: 22/09/11, 12:17 »
Hello to Steks & Zedbee,  we stayed at the Taslik the first time we went to the Jinny and I can tell you it is about 5 minutes away by taxi.  The reason we did not walk is that we were slightly unlucky with the weather in that it rained every day we were there, but we were told that was really unusual for the time of year and it really did not stop us having a great time as well.  The one thing I did not realise about Istanbul before I went was how hilly it is and so a good pair of walking shoes is advisable.  The Taslik Hotel is quite central and if you walk down the hill there is an area called Besiktas which we loved and up the hill is Nistansi were all the posh shops are.  Hope this helps a bit. ^hugme^ ^hugme^

TC, hope the 2WW is not driving you too nuts just yet ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline Steks

modify
« Reply #212 on: 22/09/11, 15:29 »
Thanks for the info Buskins, can you also give pointers on good places to eat. I am looking forward to going to Jinny, got it in my mind it will be a holiday.

Take Ladies

Steks

Offline Steks

modify
« Reply #213 on: 22/09/11, 15:44 »
should have written take care aadies

Offline Steks

modify
« Reply #214 on: 22/09/11, 15:45 »
Ladies! brain dead at the moment

Offline quelle

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #215 on: 22/09/11, 16:23 »
Hi ladies,

On my phone so will keep it short :)

Sandylee sorry do not know an application that does what you are asking... But you can always ask me :D

Steks :) hope brain functions are back to normal...

Tc how is it going love? Sending you loads of sticky vibes :)

Offline T0PCAT

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #216 on: 22/09/11, 16:31 »
Quelle - i am ok.   Staying positive as I had 2 good quality embryos replaced so have a good chance

Offline zedbee75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #217 on: 23/09/11, 20:09 »
Hello everyone

TC - did you get a day to have your first HCG? I would imagine 7 days post transfer would be very early but perhaps sensible?

My phone app was already installed on the phone - as standard on iphones i think, its the maps app for those of you who have an i phone. Its very good and shows you all of istanbul with hotels, eating places, times walking or by car or public transoprt. I think it must be a google maps app.

DH is reluctantly going ahead! He's very stroppy at the moment, but doing it  ::)Not ideal, but its the best I can hope for i think! I do know that he will come good if it works  ^pray^, but its the supportive element if it doesn't that may be lacking. Anyway, my daughter and I will be off next week (Thursday) with him joining us later. He needs to be there for EC and ET to look after our daughter, but he has limited annual leave. Can I ask your advice on when he should be out there? I'm also worried about developing OHSS or something with noone there to look after dd, although I have no history of that.

I'm thinking its best he is there from say day 10 to day 18/19. Does this sound sensible? Would it likely cover EC & ET (hoping and praying I get to the transfer stage this time). Of course everyone is different but roughly?

Those of you who have had tx there, what cycle day was your EC & ET?

SL - I think they do blast transfer if you have lots of embryo's and if you ask for it. I don't know the minimum number they would be looking for though.

All of a sudden rather nervous!!

Stks - was using very sensitive opks with fmu, usually have dark line end & beginning of cycles and 50% line throughout cycle. Unusually good to see only one line on the tests for once!

Hope everyone is ok.

xxxx

Offline zedbee75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #218 on: 23/09/11, 20:13 »
the app is the same one you would use on your i phone for directions. It covers the world.

Offline zedbee75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #219 on: 23/09/11, 21:02 »
Buskins - Can i ask you (and sorry if youve already posted about this) what the Taslik was like? I've just read the reviews and they are really bad. I'm just about to email Ugur to ask him to book, but I'm considering if I should pay the bit extra (but unfortunately will be further away - in Taksim sq). I'm just abit worried that if the hotel is miserable, then so will I be (on my own in room in evenings with dd asleep etc) what do you think?

Thank you!

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal