* Author Topic: Jinemed hospital - part 13  (Read 54745 times)

0 Members

Offline IzziLu

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Jinemed hospital - part 13
« Reply #270 on: 29/09/11, 21:52 »
ZB glad you've made it safely and are settling in  :)   My appt tomorrow is 10.45 so we're likely to still be there when you arrive, we could meet in the cafe.... or we could even meet you at Taslik and walk you round if you like although I guess that could be a bit early for you with DD. Going to bed now (zonked  ;D ) but will check in the morning to see what you fancy doing  ;)

Nite nite  :-*

xXx

Offline zedbee75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #271 on: 30/09/11, 06:52 »
May be too late but be great to walk down with you - no idea where it is!

Offline T0PCAT

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #272 on: 30/09/11, 07:13 »
Izz - I am very nervous about testing there is no denying that.  I need to ring the lab and see if I can come in on Sunday as I have booked tomorrow which is the 1st not the 2nd October  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^ .  Penny said to test on the 2nd.....Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary, I did not think I would still be childless on our 7th wedding anniversay  :'( .  Any way I am glad to here your lining is growing  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for another growth spurt. 

ZB - glad to hear you made it to Istanbul safely, the hotel is just somewhere to put your head down at night....there is so much to see and do in the city you will love it.  You should definately head out to the princess islands (you mentioned it before), there are no cars but you can hire bikes or take a horse drawn carriage.  Good luck with your appointment today. 

Sendy - nice research, looks like lots of choice to suit every budget

Offline IzziLu

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #273 on: 30/09/11, 07:47 »
ZB, have sent you PM, let me know if you've got it?  :-*

TC  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^   ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^   ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline quelle

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #274 on: 30/09/11, 08:35 »
Hello ladies,

Busy busy at work and I think my lovely boss is starting to feel frustrated with my absences and taking it easy  :) She really is very supportive but it is this company when things are not really good they do push from every angle and stress everyone out!  ^eyes^ I am not stressing as much just trying to my bit as much as I can  :)

TC -  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^ Darling Z, I do hope you have a lovely anniversary and on Saturday or Sunday you and we all  hear the news and deduce that your 8th anniversary will be much less romantic  due to baby burp and baby poop ;D  ;D  ;D

Izzi - hope all goes well with the scan  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^ Lovely to see you and will be great to see you and J more  ::)

ZB - welcome to my city  ^hugme^ Glad that you liked it at the first glance and hope hotel will meet the requirements if only just  :)  ^pray^ you have a good visit to Jinny today and maybe I get to see you and your DD as well alongside Izzi and J in the weekend.

Gotta get back to work... Weather today is rainy hope it improves...
Love to all
Q

Offline sendylee

modify
« Reply #275 on: 30/09/11, 09:48 »
Wow, it's fun to think that a few of the gals on here are meeting up possibly right now!  Wish I were there now too.  Actually, we have a bunch of travel from now til our IVF time -- a wedding beforehand, some work time in the capital, then we're doing a tour in Turkey, then finally arrive in Istanbul on Oct 25 -- so I'm starting to pack our suitcases to last us for the next seven weeks.  We leave this coming Wednesday and won't get back home til Nov 20 or so after IVF! 

TC, happy anniversary!...I hope and pray that you get a BFP meaning that you're technically not childless on your seventh anniversary but rather have a little one (or two) on the way!!!!  If they cannot reschedule for Sunday will you go in Saturday or wait for a future date? 

Izzi glad to hear the lining is doing well and the headaches have stopped.  Hope it's all smooth sailing from here on out!!!  Best of luck!!! 

Quelle, sounds like you pull your part even from bed!!!  When I'm on bedrest I find it hard to concentrate on anything, so kudos to you.  Hope your company appreciates you for working even when flat on your back. 

love to everyone else,
S.

Offline T0PCAT

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #276 on: 30/09/11, 12:50 »
Well aldies I crumbled and I tested 4 days early this morning and got BFN.....I feel so rubbish right now, I wish I hadn't done it.  I have my bloods booked for Monday as the lab isn't open on a Sunday.    :'(

Offline Steks

modify
« Reply #277 on: 30/09/11, 13:08 »
Hi TC, PLEASE please , please don't give up ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ! its only natural to test early, i would have done the same! or even tested earlier. Remember some peeps implant later than others. Wait and see what your blood test comes back with on Monday. My prayers  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ are with you girl
Steks

Offline sendylee

modify
« Reply #278 on: 30/09/11, 13:20 »
Aw TC any of us in your shoes would have done the same...but remember this is not a definitive negative yet.  Don't lose hope!!!!  There's still reason to hope.  As Steks said, we're with you praying for a different result when Monday comes.  ^pray^  ^pray^  ^pray^   Also the blood test will be more sensitive so more likely to be accurate. 

lot of love, ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^
S.

Offline T0PCAT

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #279 on: 30/09/11, 14:22 »
Thanks steks, sendy.... :-*

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal