* Author Topic: Jinemed hospital - part 13  (Read 49753 times)

Offline calypso-sky

• Gold Member
  • You are wonderful, just keep on smiling
modify
Re: Jinemed hospital - part 13
« Reply #530 on: 18/12/11, 22:04 »
whoo hoo congrats nava wonderful news  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Offline quelle

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #531 on: 18/12/11, 22:14 »
Yay!!! Nava hun congrats on the arrival of your lovely girls :) beautiful names btw...

Offline T0PCAT

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #532 on: 19/12/11, 08:26 »
Nava - hunny congratulations on the safe arrival of your girls  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline Steks

modify
« Reply #533 on: 21/12/11, 11:04 »
Hi Nava, congratulations on the birth of your beautiful babes. Hey ladies how is everyone,wishing you all a merry Xmas & Happy new year. Sorry i have been absent for awhile, just trying to get myself together after our failed attempt at jinny. I never got a call from Jinny to discuss options, all i got was email forwarded to Romina from Dr Karacan explaining next steps if i wanted to do another cycle. I found this quite impersonal,but all the same same i can't fault Jinny as this was the 1st time we got embryo transfer. I have decided to focus on weight loss for now to see if this will jumpstart my fertility, as i have PCOS, so i am on the slimfast diet - wish me luck girls. I have my NHS appintment today, but i not holding my breath as my BMI is above 30 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ . But you never know luck might show pretty face today and St BARTS May allow me start treatment with them. As a back up i have spoken to the lovely Penny at Serum and will be going there next year for a consultation, so need to save loads of dosh as Serum is expensive compared to Jinny, but as you said Sendylee 4000 euro package sounds good.

Sending my love ya gals - TC, SL, Nava, Jas, Quelle, Buskins, Cal and all those i have left out.

Offline zedbee75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #534 on: 21/12/11, 20:53 »
Nava just to say huge congratulations  ^hugme^ how wonderful

Ive lost track of where everyone is up to, but I know there is no active treatment at the moment is there? I will have a read back.

I hope everyone is doing okay. Sorry I haven't posted much, been struggling a bit and frankly fed up with this taking up 90% of my daily thoughts. I found myself hiding in an empty office at work today when a colleague brought in her newborn and realised I need to think through how I'm managing this, or how I have managed my miscarriages. i.e. badly i think!

I had a consultation with care recently, they were very good and wanted me to get my amh tested, he wondered about my ovarian reserve and whether or not pursing ivf again would be sensible. Scary, but necessary and logical. It's all a waiting game though isn't it, I have to have the test in 5 weeks or so (because of taking bcp), so everything is on hold until then. I have been looking into tandem cycles at the dogus as a back up...

Does anyone else have any concrete plans / plans to start again soon?

Thank you for being here ladies xxx

Offline Steks

modify
« Reply #535 on: 21/12/11, 23:08 »
Hi Zb, how are you? can peeps with PCOS have low reserve??  i did not think it was possible with PCOS. I am not making any plan to TX as yet, just want to focus on weight loss. But when i do decide to TX i will be going to Serum. Just trying to save  money
Take care

Steks

Offline T0PCAT

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #536 on: 22/12/11, 12:50 »
Hi Zebdee, no concrete plans for further tx but will be going to Serum.

Offline zedbee75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #537 on: 22/12/11, 21:11 »
Hi

I hope all the recent new babies are doing well!

I'm guessing everyone at some point has low reserve, it just happens to some younger than others? But will inevitably happen to us all? I don't think I have typical PCOS just some of the endocrine profile typical of PCOS. I never have been a great believer in diagnostic categories, they often encompass a huge range of individual problems/presentations.

So serum seems popular hey! Seems like the place people arrive at after a long journey elsewhere. I must say I too was impressed with Penny's quickness to reply.

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have nice plans with family/friends.

Lots of love xx

Offline quelle

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #538 on: 23/12/11, 22:24 »
Hello lovely ladies,
Sorry for being AWOL! Been working like a mad woman and the company won't even leave some breathing room since there is a chance my department can miss the budget by very little difference....  ^idiot^

Anyway just poped by to wish you all merry Xmas  :-*  :-*  :-* ^santa^ ^santa^ ^santa^

Will come back later and do some proper personals, promise  ;D

SuzieW hun I know you came to Istanbul but not sure if you will be here over Xmas. Please PM me your details so we can get in touch face to face, I really do not wish you to feel alone in a strange country  ^hugme^

Love to all,
Q

Offline sendylee

modify
« Reply #539 on: 24/12/11, 06:17 »
Hello everyone!
Merry Christmas / happy holidays!!!  I can't believe it's already Christmas eve.

Aaaaahh congratulations Nava on your twin girls!  can't wait to see pics!  so so so happy for you. 
Congrats also Quelle on finding out about your little boy and girl!  how fun is that going to be!  you can buy all sorts of colors of everything. 

ZB, TC, you are not alone.  The whole psychology of this journey has been rough on me too -- seems like everywhere I turn people are having babies with no problem.  Most of my friends are on their third child.  Facebook is no longer a safe place.  I hope for a peaceful and quiet heart for those of you for whom the holidays are hard.  I am spending my Christmas with two families:  one with three children + pregnant now, one with two children including a newborn.  Sigh.

So it does seem many of us are headed to SERUM.  Should we change the forum heading?  Just kidding.  It would be nice to bump into some of you in Athens sometime.  TC, Steks, anyone else considering SERUM, what is your current timeline?   

TC, I would want an Asian donor too (I'm Korean).  Good luck on finding a good match!!!  My parents keep telling me to go to Korea for IVF because it's quite well-developed / modern there and I'm sure easy to find an Asian donor. 

Our plans are up in the air now -- we are going home for an extended sabbatical and won't be back in this part of the world again until 2013.  We already have most of our US time filled up with plans.  So it looks likely that we'll postpone any further treatment until then and just keep trying the natural way.  Ack!  #notgettinganyyounger.

lots of love,
S.

* Search

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates, gets a free discrete butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

Recent Topics

Amazon top seller!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal