* Author Topic: Jinemed hospital - part 13  (Read 55235 times)

0 Members

Offline zedbee75

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Jinemed hospital - part 13
« Reply #550 on: 7/01/12, 14:43 »
Hi TC
I hope you're well & happy new year!
We're doing a tandem cycle, last chance saloon with OE. Fingers crossed!

Xx

Offline T0PCAT

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #551 on: 7/01/12, 15:32 »
Zebdee, tandem cycles are good they take the pressure off cos you know you will definatetly get to ET.  I wish you lots of luck on your upcoming cycle.

Offline niknchip

• Un-Ranked
  • ttc for 8 years
modify
« Reply #552 on: 7/01/12, 17:25 »
helllooooooo,
we have our first consultation on monday and then not sure how long it takes to start the cycle but we are wanting to start  asap!still thinking of the jinny but will decide after monday...........no idea what queations to ask!feel a real dumb ass about all this!

zedbee-wheres the dogus??? sounds like it will be nice to have a bit of a holiday at the same time......sorry to sound completly thick...whats a tandem cycle?

awwww i really hope 2012 is a good year for everyone................xxxx

Offline sendylee

modify
« Reply #553 on: 11/01/12, 13:58 »
Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well!

Niknchip, hello and a late welcome!  I totally know how you feel not understanding the terminology. It amazes me the level of medical expertise on this forum, I am hardly able to keep up with all the terms and medical details!!   Hope you get the info you need to decide on Jinny or elsewhere and find somewhere you're really happy with. 

ZB, I pray that this cycle brings you the BFP you've been waiting for!

TC, I hope you get a good rest before Mar/Apr and are able to start with new hope.

AFM, this has been an extremely depressing month for me, and I am pretty much ready to give up.  I know that sounds lame compared to all of you who have gone through so much more than me, but somehow my body just isn't cooperating.  My temperature charts are all over the place, I could not get any OPK readings this last month, and my cycle is completely off.  After decades of being an extremely steady 28 day cycle with clear temperature shift, now I'm starting to spot at 21 days and have hardly any blood flow at all during the menses, ambiguous shift, zero cervical mucus, zero fertility signs that I used to have.  I feel like my body is going into early menopause and there's nothing I can do about it.  After the depressing verdict on my IVF (that the doctor doubts I'll ever get a better response than the lousy empty egg thing) I don't really know where to turn.  I'm not comfortable with donor eggs and because of our job and location there's no way we can ever adopt.  Financially things aren't looking good either as we have some really big costs coming up. 

This week is our first baby's death anniversary (miscarriage) -- don't know what you call it -- so today I just fell apart and spent all day crying my eyes out, canceled all my appointments, didn't even get out of bed.  I'm constantly calculating, he/she would be a six month old by now, etc. etc.  Spiralling down into unhelpful thoughts.

Anyway, that's me.  Would love to hear how others climbed out of the pit after episodes like this. 

Hope the rest of you are doing better.

love,
S.

Offline calypso-sky

• Gold Member
  • You are wonderful, just keep on smiling
modify
« Reply #554 on: 11/01/12, 19:55 »
hello sendylee sorry to hear your are not feeling too good. I went to counselling when i was feeling rubbish, please don't think you are alone. its mighty sad when all these feelings well up on you.

at the moment im looking into seeing penny for a hysto in feb, hopefully or possibe adoption but will wait and see what happens, you have to think there is always hope

welcome nicnchip glad youve made it a tandem cycle is when you use own egg as well as donor egg  in ivf, have a  look on the poor responders wesbite there is a lady called agate and she has written a whole host of really clever stuff on her threads. they have helped me to get a better understanding when people refer to certain drugs.

Hi Izzi where are you hope youre okay. when do you go to see penny?

I think me and TC are going in feb, i fly out on the 11th feb for a few nights in athens, ooh valentines day romantic  ,

ZB good luck hun ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

hi nava your babies are gorgeous love the pics to auntie K thank youuuuu

hey quellilicious where are you how are you getting on ?

kinsky hope you and the babies are fine as well

hi to everyone  :) :) :) ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and happy new year as well ( i know im late)  ;D

Offline zedbee75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #555 on: 11/01/12, 20:06 »
Hi all

Niknchip Dogus is in Cyprus, looking forward to some sunshine! 

SL sorry to hear you're having a tough time of it. Hopefully your body is still recovering / reestablishing some equilibrium after the pill & ivf. It can take its toll I think. 
I do just the same re- baby would be such an age, I do it double now (would be 14mnths & 3 months) with having lost two,  It's awful there's no two ways about it and I'm still utterly floored by it when I truely think about it. Talking helps, but people do expect you to be over it after a while, of course it's very common and those I know who hve miscarried have gone on fairly quickly to have a healthy pregnancy /child and have openly said not very affected by it beyond the immediate weeks. I think this is hugely different to battling with fertility treatments, then miscarrying, then battling to conceive again. It's a totally different ball game! 
For me, I know that the only thing that will truely help me to move on is to have another child. It's the only thing that will help with the gut wrenching pain of seeing my daughter tenderly interacting with other babies or deal with others pregnancies and births in a way I would like to be able to. 
Hence I will pursue it until I cant take anymore!!! 
You will get there SL and when you do it will be all the more precious, cherished and beautiful because of your experiences. 
I hope things look more promising on your next cycle. Can your local assisted conception unit help support you, mine were brilliant when i was trying naturally and monitored cycles with scans etc. the support was very helpful and they were very positive, which I certainly needed! 

Sorry for the ramble, guess I had a few things I needed to get out too! 
Xxx 

Offline tracyl247

• It all happens for a reason...apparently!
  • VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #556 on: 20/01/12, 09:03 »
Helloa  ^wave^

It is very quiet in here at the moment  :( how are you all getting on?

Take care

Tracy

Offline niknchip

• Un-Ranked
  • ttc for 8 years
modify
« Reply #557 on: 22/01/12, 18:03 »
Hello ,hope everyone is ok and not feeling to down in what is officially known as the most depressing month of the year!

SL-so sorry to hear that,i hope things work out for you in one way or another,sounds like youve been thro the bad times and so fingers crossed things can only get better,try to stay positive xxx  ^hugme^

My Dh and i went for our initial consultation in London with Dr Ertan saridogan ,lovely man,he looked at the information we were given from our previous fertility investigations and said there didnt appear to be a "reason" why we arent concieving,not sure if knowing there was a reason would make me feel any better or worse really but anyway he suggested to  do day 2-5 ultrasound and blood tests and another semen sample(much to my DH horror!) and then went on to say that we could consider artificial insemination but the success was very low,i contacted the jinny to see if they did this procedure,and they do,for 1000 gbp...including medications.......but thats more than the uk so think we will just stick to the original plan of the icsi ,still swaying towards the jinny just cant work out in my head how it will all work if we split it between istanbul and london.....i think because its our first time nothing makes sense yet! Hoping to go to istanbul before hand anyway to get a feel for the place and meet up with some of our turkish friends and then hope to start in may...all being well!
Anyone else going out to istanbul anytime soon?

hope to hear more happy endings during 2012

niknchip xxxx

Offline quelle

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #558 on: 27/01/12, 21:55 »
Hi Ladies,
 Sorry for being AWOL! Been mad busy at work we are horribly short staffed and bump or no bump the management takes it out on all of us... :( So been reading and running tbh!

Niknchip - I am always in Istanbul hun! permenant resident :)

Suzi - sorry could not text you or PMed you for a meet up! Work and weather combined is not leaving me much energy or choice for the weekend at the moment... Hope I have not disappointed you hun! really sorry...

SL - we are just about to see the back of January and sometimes our body just does not cooperate in a specific month or  a couple of months! It is also though to remember about loss so many virtual hugs to you hun!

Cal - When are you off to your hysto?

ZB - hun hope there was a magicwand of somekind and we can all make IF go away  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^ Keeping all crossed that you have your second baby without many more heartache... Hang in there lovely!!!

TC - how was your holidays? Hope you and your DH is doing fine?

Izzi - missed you lovely! Hope you are doing well...

Nava, Kinsky how are the twinnies doing??? You gotten used to being mummy yet  ;D

Rest of the gang hope you are all doing well thinking of you loads...

Love Q

Offline tracyl247

• It all happens for a reason...apparently!
  • VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #559 on: 5/02/12, 21:08 »
Hello Hello..... is there anybody out there?

The thread is very quiet at the moment, i hope everyone is doing ok

take care

Tracy

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal