* Author Topic: Chat/Meet ups for ladies near Bromley/Beckenham area:Part 2  (Read 62821 times)

0 Members

Online Mrs Rock

• Volunteer
Jo, glad you've been able to make a plan and are moving forward.  BTW I tested positive for ureaplasma and mycoplasma as well, 2 weeks of antibiotics sorted it with no bother.  Best of luck  ^hugme^

Offline CGT

Hi Jo, who is your consultants at Guys? A recommendation would be good if this cycle doesn't work. Is it true you have to pay 1k more to see the same person each time there?
Glad you're happy with Guys, we are too x

Amanda, how did today go, are you moving on to stims? x

Offline Ruthie82

• Gold Member
Hello,

I get my results when I get my outpatient app, which I am still waiting for....I rang the Dr secretary Tues no phone call back yet....

I have heard from someone on here that it is more for same consultant each time.

I had a text from the friend that lost her baby four months back, she confirmed she is three months preg. I am pleased for her but all my built up upset over everything came crashing out, while at work. couldn't control it, feel so fragile since (I am PMT too). Three babies born this week, working in same class as preg lady and this news from friend really knocked me for six. I thought am I best just giving up. On way home from work in supermarket I had to ask hubby to carry on shopping and give me some space as I came over all irritable and out of control of everything. Bloody ridiculous moo I am!!!

Sorry for me post.

Ruth x x

Offline Madeline Rose

Caroline

Our cons is Tarek El-Toukhy. He is excellent and v hands on. Yes it's an extra 1k to see the same cons eachtime but in my view well worth it.

Ruth, sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. My BF is about to give birth and I am finding it really tough - I think all of us on here understand exactly how you feel.  Stay positive - it will happen!!

Jo
X

Offline aubergine07

• Gold Member
Hi ladies

Ruth -  ^hugme^  you had your suspicions  :(  Know the feeling about everything just becoming so overwhelming.  Been there with the shopping too.  In fact DP does the shop nearly every week on his own.  Partly coz I get started on my school work while he's there, but also I went through a phase where I would just get really teary being in the supermarket - too many dads (dads got me more then mums  ^idiot^) with their babies  :(  Bit differnent I know, but just trying to say do understand how you feel.  Do you have any nice plans for the weekend - I do hope so - try not to think about getting the results/app, as can't do anything till Mon now anyway.  Might as well (if you can) try to relax and have a nice wknd with the other half, then Monday is a new week  ^hugme^

Mrs Rock - nice to hear from you, and great to see you news on your sig, hope you're doing well

Jo - good luck with the up and coming cycle.  Sounds like it was a bit of a time for making decision, and glad you made one you are happy with  ^hugme^

Journey - what do you mean about being on house arrest???  Sorry if I have missed something!!!  Hope you're ok  :o

CGT - you'll prob not read this, as think you're away now (having fun I hope!)  Hope stims going ok, and scan was good today!  Exciting times!

Re next meet up, I can't make the 19th I'm afraid.  Its parents evenings that week, so will have a couple of late nights meeting the parents - yikes!

Hello to anyone I've not mentioned!  Hope you all enjoy your weekends!  I'm going to try and enjoy this crazy, but nice weather!

Offline Journey99

• Gold Member
  • I'm not fat...I'm "fibroidous"
  ^hugme^ all around because we can always use a  ^hugme^

Aubergine- I've not done anything illegal lol. I had an open myo(aka csection to remove my aliens) 6 weeks ago to remove a bunch of nasty fibroids. Which means I'm wasn't allowed to do much. I could barely leave the house unless DH took me somewhere (which only consisted of the supermarket or his Mums lol).  I'm doing better. I still waddle a bit and walk slower than an old lady with a zimmer but I'm getting there.

Re: Dads with babies really gets me too. I know DH wants a baby so bad and I hate that I've not been able to give that too him. Sometimes I think that upsets me more than anything.

But on a positive note I'm optimistic that everything will be fine now that there's room in the womb lol

I hope everyone enjoys the weekend especially with this gorgeous weather we've been having...you know it won't last lol x

Offline Ruthie82

• Gold Member
Thank you for your kind words and sharing your similar and understanding stories Aubergine, Madeline Rose:)

Feeling a lot better than yesterday (choc helped last night he he). Got up earlier and did chores so I could rest and catch up with bits less strenuous while the sun is at its peak:) Going to relax today...listening to my body something I was never any good at before IV - an up side to having to go through this all:) I have reflexology practical for a course I am doing Mon so travelling there tomorrow.

Enjoy the weekend and prob the last of this weather :)

Ruth x x

Offline CGT

Ruthie - loving your positive pumpkin ! So sorry to hear you've been upset by your friends news, we all totally understand. It's great that you're able to speak to DH so openly re needing some space and that you're listening to your body.

Our scan on Friday showed 5 follicles on the left and they couldn't find my right ovary. I was due another scan tomorrow but the hospital called when I was in Isle of Man and I had to fly back early for a scan today. There's now only one follicle and it's still not big enough and I'm still bleeding on CD 7, apparently it should have stopped by now. Another scan is due on Tuesday but if that doesn't go well they said they will cancel the cycle. As you can imagine, I'm so upset. I know I shouldn't give up on this one follicle and they said to keep their fingers crossed and it can work with one but why is it always such a struggle?

Jo - thanks for the reccommendation, is the wait longer to see him do you know? Best of luck with your cycle xx

Offline aubergine07

• Gold Member
CGT  ^hugme^  ^hugme^ Hoping the right thing will happen for you  ^pray^

Offline Madeline Rose

Caroline

Sorry to hear you're having problems - I've got everything crossed for your follie.

We didn't have to wait for our private cycle. V happy to talk to you about it, although v much hoping that you won't need to know.

Let us know how you get on.

Jo
X

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal