* Author Topic: Chat/Meet ups for ladies near Bromley/Beckenham area:Part 2  (Read 63232 times)

0 Members

Offline Ruthie82

• Gold Member
So sorry Caroline, thinking of you, thinking  ^reiki^

Hello to everyone, hope everyone is doing well.

What are your feelings on reflexology?

Ruth x x

Offline Journey99

• Gold Member
  • I'm not fat...I'm "fibroidous"
Ruthie I absolutely love Reflexology. It relaxes me so much. And afterwards my feet feel like they are walking on pillows.

Offline leanneNpaul

• I'm P.C.O.S not Fat, deal with it !!!
Hi everyone, how are you all going ?

I see Denise again today and this time i had 4 in the tum ( and didnt feel a thing woohoo ) and extra ones in my legs ( killed for at least 15-20 mins then just heat and unpleasant ) as well as the feet ect like last time and she said it will be the same next time too.
  I had a bit of a panic as after 5 mins or so i felt all heat around my tum ones and when i sat up a little bit to look at it i noted they had all sank in ,to the spiral bit, i tried to pull them back out more to how it was when she put them in but the ones in my hands started to really hurt and i got in a tiz lmao, she came back and i said about it and turns out its fine and normal for them to sink in some times lol,
 glad i have a lot of fat there for the first time in 6 yrs lol. After 20 mins i had my bad af pains again dead centre ( make sense why i say in a min ) we had a giggle about my getting worried in the end lol.

When i came out a women walked in though with a new born screaming and asked her for help to settle him, i found it really hard to see them stressed he couldnt of been more then 3-4  weeks old all i could think was i want one, whens our turn :( , the poor thing has issues with his gut and she gives him gentle massage to ease it, he stopped with in a few mins it was amazing how quick he calmed down .

Then at the sally morgan show in Guildford ( TMI ) and i had some dis colour from my nunu so feel like i might defo get af with in a few days rather then next week, So now i feel like i have more faith in Denise and this treatment before ivf or help aid ivf.

not sure about the next meet up will have to let you know a bit closer to the date sorry !

lea xxxx

Offline henrch

• Gold Member
Hello ladies

Just a quick one from me to say Caroline, I have everything crossed here for your follie, this process always seems to throw up suprises good and bad and I am praying there is a positive suprise waiting for you on your next scan, good luck hun x

Offline Madeline Rose

Caroline

How did you get on on Tuesday?

Jo
X

Offline PrincessLolly

Hello Ladies

Caroline - I have been keeping everything crossed for you and was thinking of you.

Sorry I have been away for a while, I was reading the posts but just didn't find the time to post myself.  I was away last week.  Back Thursday pm and went for my scan on Friday.  My right ovary was also invisible (but this seems to be normal for me and last ICSI produced 5 eggs).  Unfortunately my left ovary was all too visible and contained 2 cysts.  However blood tests confirmed that they were endometriomas so wouldn't interfere with the drugs so i started stimming on Sunday.  On Tuesday my husbands grandfather died.  They were so very close and he is so upset, we had been warned by the Dr's as he was 95 so they wouldn't operate on him, but was still a bit of a shock as he was well the day before and asking how we were and how the treatment was going. There is quite a lot to organise  as apart from Tom's grandmother - who is 91, most of the family are abroad so there has been quite a bit to do.  So all in all quite a draining week.

Hope everyone is ok.

Amanda x

Offline Ruthie82

• Gold Member
Amanda - Sorry to hear about your sad news. Thinking about and at this time. Glad you are able to start stimming on Sunday.

Offline CGT

Thank you to those who have asked after our progress  ^hugme^ , I so appreciate it, it's been the most awful week.

On Tuesday there was only one follicle still, the nurse said it's likely I have low AMH and I should never expect many follicles now as I'm running out of eggs. They wanted to pull the cycle and I was heartbroken. I kept thinking we can't stop, this might be our last chance and they agreed to keep going. On Friday the nurses were too busy so a Dr did my scan. Now there are 5 follicles again ! It seems by 1 follicle the nurses meant only one was leading. The others are too small but with time 2 of them may catch up so I started cetrotide and carried on stimming. Scan again tomorrow.

Amanda, great news that you could start stimming with the cysts. Oddly my DH's grandmother died on Wednesday, are we in parallel worlds haha. She was 98 and it wasn't a shock but it DH really hard, I think it's the effects of the tough weeks too. I hope your ovaries now behave themeselves  ;D

I feel like Guys have been a bit cavalier with us this time, there have been no blood tests, they just decided to put me on 450 of Gonal F after 300 or 350 last time. Is that normal?

I'm also starting to think if I am running out of eggs my time is short so maybe I should leave Guys after all for ARGC if they would take me (I have no idea what my FSH is as the last time it was taken was 2 years ago) or Lister for their low AMH reputation.

Jo - are you treated differently re more careful supervision when private at Guys?. I know Lister and ARGC would be doing bloods as they go along too.

Hope you're all well x

Offline Madeline Rose

Hi Caroline

Good news that you're carrying on with this cycle. Wouldn't worry too much about what the nurses say - have been told various things by different nurses that haven't been accurate. Why don't you get your amh tested if you need to at the end of this cycle.

Yes, with our cons I have blood tests every day I'm cycling and scans every other day, so he does keep a very close eye - all tests and scans are also done by him rather than nurses.  Good luck with tomorrow's scan - let us know how you get on.

Jo
Xxx

Offline Ruthie82

• Gold Member
CGT - Hope scan went well today.

I am still awaiting AF:( Day 36 today, finally can feel it happening so hopefully today or tomorrow. It has put my tx back half a week/a week, which is a little irritating. Hopefully its a case of what (and when) will be will be

Jen - Hope your ok?

Hello to everyone else

Ruth x x

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal