* Author Topic: Chat/Meet ups for ladies near Bromley/Beckenham area:Part 2  (Read 52508 times)

Offline Ruthie82

• Gold Member
CGT - Hang on in there one is better than none:) BIG  ^hugme^

Amanda - how did you get on?

Still nothing , CGT funny enough I have been saying it will be 6 weeks which is Sun, lets see if that theory works he he!!

Hello everyone else:)

Who is still up for Wednesday?

Ruth x x

Offline Journey99

• Gold Member
  • I'm not fat...I'm "fibroidous"
CGT-It only takes one!!  ^hugme^

This Wednesday? Is it in Beckenham again? I'd be up for it.

Offline PrincessLolly

Caroline - I will keep everything crossed for you.  Journey is right, It only takes one.  ^hugme^

Ruth - I hope your theory works and af arrives  :).  Your massage inspired me and I am having a massage and facial today.

Journey - Did AF arrive and if so hope you were able to book your HSG

Thank you all for asking after me.  EC went well and they collected 9 eggs.  I think I had a bit of a funny reaction to the sedation as it took me a long time to come around (in the end they resorted to slapping me across the arms (I have a nice collection of bruises) and shouting in my ear) and I was a bit unwell when I got home.  I feel completely fine today and they confirmed that 6 have fertilised.

Hi to everyone else x

Offline aubergine07

• Gold Member
Hi Ladies,

Been a while since I've been on, so  sorry if I miss anyone in personals.

I've been throwing myself into work - not difficult as with having a new year group, I'm feeling like an NQT (1st year of teaching) again! So work work work for me.  Next week I have parents evenings, so won't be able to make the meet up, then off to New York on Friday, so something to look forward to!

Ruthie - fingers crossed for AF tomorrow then!  I'm guessing that as soon as the witch arrives you'll be starting your cycle, as I remember you saying ti would be October time?  Good luck if you will be  ^pray^

CGT - are you PUPO?  I really am keeping everything crossed for you and praying that this is your time - all the way!  ^pray^  ^reiki^  ^hugme^

PrincessLolly - congrats on EC.  Sedation didn't do well for me either.  I was sick after, but fine the next day.  GA I was fine on the day, then the next day felt a bit ropey.  Next GA was fine though, so maybe it takes time for your body to get used to new drugs!!!

Hope everyone else is well  ^hugme^

Offline Journey99

• Gold Member
Yep the ugly witch showed up yesterday FINALLY. I have my HSG booked for next Friday.  Really nervous and hoping it works this time, hate the dreaded wait!

Aubergine - So jealous of NYC! Have you been before? I went years ago and had so much fun, defo want to go again one day!

Offline Ruthie82

• Gold Member
Princess - hope your feeling better now, big  ^hugme^

Journey - I'm glad your af has arrived perhaps it will prompt mine to get a bloody move on!!  :)

Aubergine - In case I don't say it nearer the time enjoy NY

Ruth x x

Offline Journey99

• Gold Member
Ruthie I'll send her round Monday when I'm done with her ;D

Offline Ruthie82

• Gold Member
Thanks Journey much appreciated!!! ;D

Offline Journey99

• Gold Member
No worries...I like to share!  :P

Hope everyone is having a good weekend x

Offline Madeline Rose

Caroline

Have you had ET today? Hope all went well.

Jo
X

* Search

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates, gets a free discrete butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

Recent Topics

Amazon top seller!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal