* Author Topic: Chat/Meet ups for ladies near Bromley/Beckenham area:Part 2  (Read 52577 times)

Offline PrincessLolly

Hello Ladies

Hope everyone is ok.

Caroline - sorry to hear that ET was so difficult.  Hope you are feeling ok now and are resting,. ^hugme^

Aubergine - Have a great time  :)

Ruth - Has AF arrived.  I think calling Guys was a good idea.  The first time I was d/r I had to take Norethisterone to bring on AF to thin my womb lining so I am sure they can do something.

Jen - Great to hear from you. The wedding sounds lovely.  Good luck on Friday.

Leanne - I hope you feel better.  What you describe is very similar to what I had after EC, although mine only lasted for a few hours.

Journey - Your friends story really made me laugh  ;D

I had ET yesterday.  All went well and was all done within 10 minutes. Out of the 6 that fertilised one is a little slower than the others, but 5 were all top quality.  Normally they would wait until day 5 but last time they degenerated a bit which is why we decided on day 3 transfer, to see if this helps.  2 were put back and we will wait and see how the others develop.  I put my feel up all day yesterday and took it very easy.  Today I am working but from home, back in the office tomorrow.  I think I might have to give tomorrow a miss as it is my first day back and not sure how I will be feeling (today I feel shattered).

Amanda x

Offline Journey99

• Gold Member
  • I'm not fat...I'm "fibroidous"
Sticky baby dust to you Amanda!!

Ruth - I'm done with AF...I sent her packing last night! Hope she found her way to your house ok!!!

Offline Ruthie82

• Gold Member
Journey - I think she got lost!! She is a no show!!

Princess - Glad you rested, take it easy tomorrow

Nurses called back today, got a scan tomorrow morning. Anyone else had that? I am sure they'll see af is on its way over the next week or something!

Ruth x x

Offline Ruthie82

• Gold Member
Jess and Leanne - See you outside Nando's Beckenham, 7pm tomorrow. I will PM you my number in case as I wont be back on here tomorrow day:)

Ruth x x

Offline CGT

Hi

I'm sorry I won't make tomorrow night, I'm so shattered atm. I'm sleeping for 2 hours during the day and then really well at night too (unheard of for me) and tomorrow is first day back at work so think I'll be shattered and obv want to rest lots atm.

Princess - that's really fabulous news, you must be over the moon. I'll be keeping you in my prayers  ^pray^ ^reiki^

Ruthie, great you made that call and are having a scan tomorrow. Hopefully they can sort it out for you and you can get cracking.

Jen - great to have you back. The wedding sounds lovely, what a wonderful weekend. Hope next Friday goes well, great the HyCoSy is here at last. Every cycle is different so fingers crossed you won't suffer so much with the DR this time  ^hugme^

Madeline Rose - ready...steady...go..? xxx

Journey, Leanne and Ruthie, have a great time tomorrow

Offline Ruthie82

• Gold Member
Hello all,

Sorry for the me post.

I feel sooo drained and exhausted with not having af as yet!! 6wks 4days! I had app today, sca showed lining was thick. The Dr didn't want to give me meds to bring on af in case it delayed af coming!! They said I could go on short protocal instead. I said what protocal is best for my body/history and they said long so I said I would wait. If I start af Sunday then that means if I get to test day it will be 25th December. I have never wanted my period more!!!!

I feel deflated I had in my head test date would be 1st/2nd week of December, time to deal with it either way. I am scared in case it is cancelled or a negative, obviously I am being positive but have to think realistic. I LOVE Christmas and am hoping I get a big FAT Positive so it doesn't put a dampener on Christmas.

Sorry for my whinge

Ruth x x

Offline Journey99

• Gold Member
Ruth I hope you are feeling a bit better today!  Sorry we kept you up so late ^hugme^

It was really nice meeting you and Leanne last night. 

hope everyone else is good:)

AFM I'm just nervous about my HSG tomorrow...probably more nervous of the results than the procedure...fingers crossed I've got nice big lovely open tubes!!

Offline Ruthie82

• Gold Member
Journey - Thinking of you today:)

Thank you for a lovely evening Journey and Leanne, sorry I wasn't in the best frame. I'll make up for it next time I promise!!

Still nothing 7 weeks tomorrow.

I had a total melt down yesterday morning before work the last straw was my mums toilet system wouldn't cooperate ( a lot like my period) !!! When I get stressed out like that it really lowers my immune system (it is low anyway) and now I have a cold and feel yuck all over!

Moan over I am going to have a me day at home today, chilling, ordering xmas pressents, sorting out a few bits as no work today.

Aubergine - ENJOY NY!!

Hello to all, whatever stage you are at:)

Ruth x x

Offline Journey99

• Gold Member
Thanks Ruth!  Sorry AF is being a b*i*t*c*h!!  Have a big glass of vino for me, I bought some non-alcoholic mulled wine from M&S (no booze due to antibiotics). 

Well I had my HSG today.  It wasn't too bad.  I'm not going to lie it was definitely uncomfortable but for all of 30 seconds and it was over.  The assistant had a trainee with her so I had one on each side comforting me whilst the dr did his thing.  He wouldnt give me the results stating the cons was better suited to explaining the results to me.  Normally I would be passive and say OK but I thought NO forget that, I am not waiting 2 weeks of not knowing.  So I flat out asked if my tubes were blocked or clear.  He said there was definite fluid movement in one tube.  So I asked if the other was blocked and his reply was he couldnt say and the cons would explain it all to me.  But after he did say one tube showed really good movement and looked good.  He told me many women get pregnant with only one working tube and not to stress.  He also said that it appears many women have high fertility after an HSG, something about the dye helping clear out any cells or mucus that may have been obstructing.  He told me to get on the baby dancing right away and take advantage of the situ. 

So afterwards hubby took me to lunch and too the shops to buy me something pretty for being a brave girl lol.  I wanted a pandora bracelet but none of the shops in The Glades sold them, only Links and Trollbeads.  My mum has a pandora and I really like it.  So I get to order it online and every time I have to have a "nani investigation" I get a new charm lol.  I <3 him!

Hope everyone else is well and has a lovely chilled out weekend!!  x

Offline Ruthie82

• Gold Member
Journey - Yes it is true we can get preg with one tube, it has been done and it will happen for us!! I'm liking the deal you have with your hubby he he:) I would have a glass for you but I don't even feel like drinking, I have a cold/temperature. I might try that non alcoholic mulled wine though!!

Ruth x x

* Search

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates, gets a free discrete butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

Recent Topics

Amazon top seller!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal