* Author Topic: IVF here we come!  (Read 48271 times)

0 Members

Offline Jack5259

• Gold Member
modify
Re: IVF here we come!
« Reply #180 on: 31/10/11, 19:28 »
Thanks everyone for your wishes.  All went well, 23.5 million with 69% motility, with five eggs to chase!  Why so often does it not happen though!   ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ 
Im now on the official two WW
Hope you all had a good day.

Offline Darls3000

modify
« Reply #181 on: 31/10/11, 20:15 »
Brilliant news Jack. I am keeping everything crossed for you that you get your BFP this time  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Take it easy and keep thinking positive thoughts and visualising the future. X

Offline Bubblicious

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #182 on: 31/10/11, 21:01 »
Good luck, Jack.

Just a really quick one from me as I'm shattered and need to update about three threads before getting ready for my lovely bed ... I tested this morning in preparation and it's a tentative  ^BFP^! I can't quite believe it or get my head around it. It might seem more real when the clinic call with my results tomorrow.

Wishing you all well. I'll be back tomorrow with personals.

Offline Jem1978

modify
« Reply #183 on: 31/10/11, 22:02 »
Goodness! I'm glad i just checked in :)!

Great news Jack and will keep  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ here.

Bubbs, That's absolutely fantastic news!!!!!!!! Congratulations! I can't see it being different tomorrow morning but thinking of you for the 'official test'. Keep us posted. I think one does go into a state of disbelief. Brilliant and finally some happy news.

Lily, Yummm yorkshire puds. Frisbee or no Frisbee I bet they tasted good  :). I am glad you had a bit of quiet time at weekend. Daddy daughter time is very important.

Evening everyone else. x

Offline lilyisabel

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #184 on: 31/10/11, 22:11 »
Just came on to wish Bubbs good luck for tomorrow but instead I've seen the fantastic news. Congratulations am so happy for you. Looking forward to the clinic confirming it tomorrow.

Jack sounds good  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for the 2ww

Will be back on tomorrow

Take care all
L x

Offline aquapinkdog

modify
« Reply #185 on: 31/10/11, 22:14 »
Bubbs,  that's amazing. Congratulations. I'm so happy for you.  :) :)
Jack, I hope the 2ww doesn't drag too much and you get your positive soon.
Hi all the rest of you ladies.
Fx
Ps lily, he goes to ny on Sunday, not back til the Saturday. It'll be the longest time we've spent apart in 11 years. Only 3 weeks til holiday tho. Woo hoo fx

Offline Darls3000

modify
« Reply #186 on: 1/11/11, 13:54 »
Bubbs that is absolutely brilliant news and hope tomorrow confirms it. I have a sneaky feeling it will. Great news. Just typing on my phone as I wait to go and see the consultant about my crappy outcome over the weekend. Xxx

Offline Jack5259

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #187 on: 1/11/11, 16:07 »
Wow Bubbs!!!!!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Many congratulations!  Was that with IVF.  You must be over the moon!!

Offline lilyisabel

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #188 on: 1/11/11, 16:49 »
Arghhhhh. Stoooopid laptop just deleted my post.  ^bigbad^ That's what I get for not using my  but at least I can type quicker on laptop :)

Bubbs - looking forward to hearing the results of your blood test :) :) :)

Darls - hope the consultant was able to give some good advice for changing things for next time or do you think you will change clinics?

Jack - one day of the 2ww gone, yippee!

Jem - have you got any further with your PE bag ;D

Aqua - hope you've had a good child free day off ;)

Ninjab - hello ^hugme^ ^hugme^

I've had my second lot of acupuncture today and I think it's really doing me some good (or having a great placebo effect). She's sent me a list of food and recipes and has also said she's got some herbal mixture for me to drink twice a day. Jem/ Bubbs did you have anything like this? I'll try and incorporate some of the foods and cut down on my dairy. I've also bought some clearblue digital ovulation sticks in the hope that I can track my cycle and achieve a natural FET next month. I got out my clearblue fertility monitor but has been so long since we thought we'd achieve a natural bfp it's given up the ghost and is stuck on 99 days and I can't get it off that. I found the sticks quite easy to use (I tried everything!) and our code word for an early night was 'smiley face day'. ;)

It's our anniversary today but we're staying in got some fizzy stuff and some steaks so looking forward to that.
L x

Offline Jack5259

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #189 on: 1/11/11, 18:48 »
Happy Anniversary Lilyisabel, I feel awful  Just eaten fish and chips from the takeaway.  :-[  Not a good start, but brought two litrea of pineapple juice, just regret eating (bit not all of it)  fish and chips!  Not a good start for my eggs and my DH's little troopers! 

Tummy not as sore today, have the odd pain in the usual area, now back to thinking what is going on in there! 

Bubbilicious - looking forward to reading more posts. 

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal