* Author Topic: IVF here we come!  (Read 41481 times)

Offline NinjaBelle

modify
Re: IVF here we come!
« Reply #60 on: 2/10/11, 14:24 »
Hi girls!

Lily, I think one small glass of champers can be excused so long as you did REALLY enjoy every single sip!  ;D I had the teeny tiny glass of organic red wine on day 1 and 2 of stimming but then decided to stop completely. I'm not going to worry about it but won't be having any more! Best of luck for your scan on Monday - remind me which scan it is hon?

Bubbs - Congrats on being able to start your stimming on Tuesday!  ^hugme^

Jem, hope all is well with you honey x

Enjoy the beautiful sunshine ladies - I can't believe how fortunate we are to be doing this in glorious weather like this!!! Must be a good sign, surely!  ;D ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

Offline lilyisabel

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #61 on: 2/10/11, 14:39 »
Bubbs - fantastic news on starting stimming on Tuesday - slow and steady is def the way to do this :)

Ninjabelle - I enjoyed every last drop felt even better as it was forbidden. I'm sure your organic red would have helped the follies along ;) my scan is to check that my follies are the right size I wasn't expecting to have four scans. friday's scan would have been the last one and should have come out of that with my trigger shot but no they're not big enough so got yet another gonal f pen... Am  ^pray^ same doesn't happen tomorrow.

Am liking your thinking the sunshine must be a good sign 8)
L x

Offline Jem1978

modify
« Reply #62 on: 2/10/11, 22:47 »
Evening All

Bubbs- First off, fantastic news on the starting stimming Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!! ^dancing spot^.  I bet you are so relieved about the next phase starting.

Lily, Glad you have enjoyed the weekend with wine,cupcakes and BBQ,.....sounds heavenly. Try not to stress about tomorrows scan, you can't change anything (listen to me- with the advice) :). If it takes another a pen to get great follies , so be it. That's what i told myself when it all dragged on longer than planned. I'm on day 15 of stimming today. How many days have have you done now? It beats DR at high dose though doesn't it?? ???

Ninja, It really has been gorgeous and i think it will help us through :). I always feel better when the sun is shining. Fab news on the follies at day 5. When is your next one booked for?

AFM, Work much better last week. I am off this week and next to fit around EC/ET- so most of my stress if gone. A good weekend has been had all round by us.We had a BBQ with friends sat arvo and a  picnic and nice walk with just the 3 of us today.  I can't quite believe it was warm enough to wear a bikini in October!!!!!!! :). I am trying not to think about IVF 24/7 hence i haven't been back here for a while. I'm feeling (mostly) relaxed with the occasional  brain wobble. Scan tomorrow so pray they are ready to go this time.They should be  as 2 follies were 18mm already. All going to plan i should be due trigger tomorrow night and EC on Wednesday ^pray^. I need my beauty sleep tonight as I didn't sleep well last night. It's all getting very close.

Jem x

Offline NinjaBelle

modify
« Reply #63 on: 2/10/11, 22:47 »
Best of luck Lily - you must be sick of the sight of that bloomin' pen!

Fingers crossed for you my lovely!  ^hugme^ x

Offline NinjaBelle

modify
« Reply #64 on: 2/10/11, 22:55 »
Best of luck to you for the scan too Jem! xx

Offline lilyisabel

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #65 on: 3/10/11, 16:44 »
How was your scan Jem? All systems go for Wednesday? I'm on day 12 of trigger now but started injecting buserelin on 1st September. Your weekend sounds lovely and I'm liking your planning to be off work these next two weeks.

My scan was fine today I have loads of follies about 20 on each side :o I feel very uncomfortable. 7 are the right size and they don't want the rest to get any bigger cos of ohss so I've got no more injections of gonal f ^pompom^ and my last suprecur tonight (I don't mind that one so much ;)) then trigger at 10pm tomorrow for ec Thursday morning.

It's all starting to happen for us all now ^reiki^ ^reiki^
L x

Offline Jem1978

modify
« Reply #66 on: 3/10/11, 21:15 »
Evening Lily, I am really pleased you have finished gonal F and all is going well. Fantastic result on all those follies!!! ^banana^. I can tell you i am glad to see the back of that Buserelin! ;). We have both been on drugs about the same time then (i started DR on 2nd sept and just completed 16th and final day of stimming).

I did my last DR and stimming tonight. Trigger next up on the menu at 10pm. I don't really know how to feel at the moment. It's a mixture of excitement, hope, fear and nervous. I pray i get some good ones Wednesday. If i only do get 5 or less  ^pray^ make them good ones.

Good luck for Thursday Lily.

Ninja, Thanks for the wishes. I did the same on the wine front and haven't touched a drop since the 1st stimm as it just made me feel worse. I could have murdered a nice cold glass on pino at the weekend ;D. Good luck with the scan.

Bubbs, Count down is one then for stimming :). Take care and good luck.

Catch you all soon. Trigger shot in 45min Eaakkk come on eggs be good ones!!!

Offline lilyisabel

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #67 on: 3/10/11, 22:43 »
Hope the trigger shot went well Jem!  :)

Just popped on before heading to bed and saw your news, will catch up properly tomorrow

Lx

Offline NinjaBelle

modify
« Reply #68 on: 3/10/11, 23:12 »
Ooooh it's getting exciting on here!

Hope the trigger shot went well.

BIG FAT GOOD LUCK WISHES to you all!

DH has banned me from FF tonight so I'm doing a quick sneaky post!  ;D

Night all! xxx

Offline Bubblicious

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #69 on: 4/10/11, 14:14 »
Jem, hope the trigger shot was okay last night.

Lilyisabel, good luck for triggering tonight.

Ninjabelle, where are you at now?  When is your next scan?

I'll be mixing my meds tonight after getting DS into bed.  I'm feeling nervous about it ... not the injecting, I'm an old hand at that ... I've already gone through one bag of needles/syringes and I only happen to have a second bag because the clinic thought they hadn't given me any!  It's the mixing  :o!  I have to get three vials of powder in one vial of liquid tonight.  It'll be like a very, expensive chemistry set!  Then, I have my first [daily] bloods tomorrow and a scan.

Good luck, ladies!

* Search

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates, gets a free discrete butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

Recent Topics

Amazon top seller!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal