* Author Topic: IVF here we come!  (Read 46611 times)

0 Members

Offline Jem1978

modify
Re: IVF here we come!
« Reply #70 on: 4/10/11, 14:24 »

Bubbs, The trigger shot is easy but it's all exciting and scary at the same time. Good luck with the mixing tonight- you will be fine and like you say it, this stage will be old hat in a few days.

I am now offically banned too Ninja by my accupuncturist and DH!! ;D

I want to wish everyone good luck. I may not be back for a while. I need to focus on my body now and all the postives right now. Barrell loads of good luck  for you Ninjabelle, Lily, Bubbs and everyone else reading. Thanks for all the support for the first part of the IVF journey. ^fairydust^

Hope to bump into you soon on here.

Jem xx

Offline Bubblicious

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #71 on: 5/10/11, 10:45 »
Jem, wishing you loads of luck, hun  ^pray^.  If you need us, you know where we are  ^hugme^.

Offline NinjaBelle

modify
« Reply #72 on: 5/10/11, 20:48 »
Jem,

My ban was temporary and I'm back on. Wishing you sooooooooooooooo much luck with everything. Hope you'll manage to post at some point and let us know how you get on. As Bubbs says, we'd love to hear from you if and when you feel like posting and you know we'll be here for you if you need a "chat". All the best honey  ^hugme^ xx

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all well too! x

Offline lilyisabel

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #73 on: 5/10/11, 21:23 »
Jem I echo what the other two have said and hope all went well today.

Bubbs I hope your mixing is going well I'm imaging you preparing in a lab coat with goggles and a Bunsen to hand.

Ninjabelle hope you're good!

L x

Offline Bubblicious

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #74 on: 7/10/11, 19:56 »
I've been a bit AWOL of late trying to get all my work done for my week off and juggling childcare and clinic appointments.

Lilyisabel, how did EC go yesterday?  And what news have you had today re: fertilisation?  I hope it went well and you have a good number of quality embies.  When is ET?

Ninjabelle, how's it going, hun?  Have you had another scan recently?

AFM, I've been stimming for four days now and had a scan this morning.  I have at least 5-6 follies on each side but they didn't count them properly or measure them as its early days.  The last two days, I've had my dose increased by 50%.  I have further immunes testing on Monday for them to decide if they need to give me any extra meds and acupuncture booked on Tuesday.  All is going okay.

Hope all is well with you ladies. 

Offline lilyisabel

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #75 on: 7/10/11, 20:46 »
Hi bubbs sounds as though everything is progressing well for you now :) i'm so pleased. Hope your juggling week hasn't been too stressful.

Yesterday went really well. I found it alot more emotional than I thought I would - it was mainly the bit when I was wheeled away from dh and into the theatre. They got 25 eggs and phoned this morning 13 have fertilised :) so we're very happy and  ^pray^ some go to blastocyst.

I don't think this weekend is meant to be as sunny as last weekend but it's my birthday on Sunday so I'm going to enjoy it even with no wine.

L x

Offline Bubblicious

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #76 on: 9/10/11, 15:41 »
Happy Birthday, Lilyisabel!!!  I hope you are getting spoiled today.  What's the latest news, hun?

Ninjabelle, how are you getting on?

I had my second scan today and it seems like I have about 12 follies on one side and about six on the other.  Things are looking positive and my consultant thinks that EC will probably be the end of next week.

Hope you all have a chilled Sunday.

Offline aquapinkdog

modify
« Reply #77 on: 9/10/11, 19:17 »
Good luck Bubbs and all you other girls.
I'm following your progress avidly.
Sort of wishing I'd just got on with the ICSI at the same time as the rest of you, rather than messing around with the 3 months of Clomid (got all the signs for AF for second month).
I'm really excited for you all and look forward to seeing some BFP's on the secondary infertility board soon :)

Fx

Offline NinjaBelle

modify
« Reply #78 on: 9/10/11, 20:05 »
My lovely ladies!

Sorry for the rushed post - I haven't had a chance to talk to DH since I started stimms - he's been working so much (to fund the next cycle probably)!

Lily & Bubs - Well done you two!!!! 13 fertilised Lily, that's great! Bubbs - 12 and 6 on the other side? Wow! Lucky (young) you!!! I've got another scan tomorrow and then probably trigger tomorrow night with EC on Weds. They will confirm tomorrow. I'm looking at a LOT less eggs than you guys but that's ok. I keep telling myself it only takes ONE! (I hope I do manage the one at least!!!) xx

Aquapinkdog^hello^ and nice that you're watching over us - will do a proper catch up tomorrow to see where you are at. Hope you are well and had a nice weekend x

Jem - hello love, if you are out there somewhere lurking! x

Have a great evening ladies and I'll be back to post soon xxx

Offline Jem1978

modify
« Reply #79 on: 10/10/11, 12:12 »
Hi All

The wanderer returns (temporarily)!! I promise i haven't been lurking on here and not posting.  ;)

Fantastic news for both of you Bubbs and Lily! Ninja you are quite right that it only takes one, so thinking of you wed. That is what i am telling myself. Try not to worry hun. I bet you have some juicy lovely eggs there.

The truth is, this is the first day i have felt strong enough to come back on here. I decided along with my family that being on here wasn't actually helping me for a while. I was getting freaked out by how many eggs people where getting knowing i wouldn't get many. So sorry i am not here for you guys at the moment.

Today i have turned a corner :). I am telling myself i am pregnant until proven otherwise and this is really helping. It sounds a cliche but i really have felt like i have been on a rollercoster. I was very calm for EC and was very relived to get 7 eggs (they always warned me i wouldn't get more than this). The next day i felt every emotion under the sun. When that phone call came to say 'There is good and bad news ' over the phone my heart was pounding. The good news was 2 fertilised but the other 5 didn't prob down to poor egg quality issue. Luckily my DH was there as i went into panic mode. God, a little knowledge is dangerous for me!

ET was Friday as with 2 remaining they had to go home ASAP. News was a shock on Friday sitting in theatre when they told me one didn't progress so i had 1 day 2, 4 cell grade 2 to return. I cried tears of joy that i still had one but also disappointment that i was already down to 1 embryo at this early stage. I did not expect a quality issue at age 33 so it was a real shock.

I have felt exhausted emotionally and physically and finally feel better today. I have been putting all my energy into resting, relaxing and praying that this little one makes it. It's been hard to keep calm. The embryologist still said my chances are 40% so i am really pleased with that. Please be strong for me little embie. You are sooooo wanted. ^pray^

Wishing you all mega luck in every stage of the process. I'm going to make some comfort food next (apple crumble and soup) then laugh with some  stand up comedy ;D

Jem xx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal