* Author Topic: REPROFIT ~ Cycle Buddies  (Read 187003 times)

0 Members

Offline jollyjosie

modify
Re: REPROFIT ~ Current Cycler's Support Thread
« Reply #1310 on: 11/03/12, 10:56 »
Tis, Thanks for replying, at least that is one less item to pack. i will make sure any nightie purchased is long enough and isn't wafer thin that leaves nothing to the imagination!  :o - not that i have any plans to buy some skimpy baby doll set lol, what i mean is some nighties can be quite thin and presuming i will be "bottomless" i would hate to share my private bits with all and sundry (not that i won't be bearing to all - but i would rather keep it to a minimum)  ;D ;D

Elle, congratulations  ^congrats^ ^BFP^

Josie x

Offline Thetis

• I am Spartac...err. I mean THE
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • It's never too late to be what you might have been
modify
« Reply #1311 on: 11/03/12, 11:00 »
 ;D ;D ;D ... will give them something to smile at!   ;D ;D ;D

It's only because they walk you across the corridor and if anyone's sat in the waiting room they may see you.

Woohoo fabulous news Elle .. Take care  ^hugme^

Tis xx

Offline lillytiger

modify
« Reply #1312 on: 11/03/12, 12:21 »
Happy Sunday ladies :)

Alburmer - Keep the updates coming! Do you get your HCG levels checked at your GP?

Life2short - Cool your DH spent some time with you before having to look after his mum  :)  Yes this 2WW is going to take forever!! ^2ww^  Are you planning on going back to work? OTD = official test day/date.   Good to know I won't be the only one not waiting for the full 2 WW after a 5dt!!! They will be getting the  ^police^ onto us!! 
I have already been checking out prices to have my frostie put in!!! i.e. one must be prepared for the next option!!!

Stills - how lovely you are in Ibiza :) the 2 tablet phase is a short one!! you'll be on the 3 before you know it!!! I have had to draw round each 3 on my packet as you soon start thinking have I or have I not taken today's tablets!!! (maybe its just me!!).  Will be easier when I am at work at in my normal routine.  I didn't do any trolley pushing, bending or carrying at Sains!!.. only slowly wandered :)

Ellie - brill news on your  ^BFP^!!!!  ^party^  ^clapping^ Did you wait the whole 2 weeks before testing?!  When did you go back to work?

Josie - good luck on the nightie shopping  :)  We will be counting down to the same day i.e. 20th but for different reasons!!  ^reiki^

AFM - I really hope my embie has stuck by now  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  Thinking super sticky thoughts :)
Will be so glad to get first day at work tomoz out the way :(

catch you all soon
love Lillytiger xxx

Offline Stills

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #1313 on: 11/03/12, 12:22 »
Elle

^dancing spot^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^Exercise!2^ ^jumpin^
 ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

CONGRATULATIONS WONDERFUL NEWS
xx

Offline life2short

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #1314 on: 11/03/12, 20:05 »
Elle-Congratulations, you ladies give me so much hope.

Lilly-I too have been checking on prices for FET, and this am was wondering how much it would cause to have it shipped back here and transfer done here. I'm sure it will still be cheaper for me to go to the Czech LOL. Also, I tested yesterday I know it was stupid I didn't even use a FRER, but I couldn't help it. I'm sure I will test each day. I think I told you I have a case of tests, the nurse at the hospital gave them to me-they couldn't use them for some reason.

Josie-No dressing gown necessary, I bought a long sleeve jersey type that covered my butt.

My breasts are soooo swollen, I know it is from the progesterone, however, I of course hope it is also from something else. The one time I was pregnant they were so sore, which is why I realized I was pg.

Have a great night.

Offline lillytiger

modify
« Reply #1315 on: 11/03/12, 20:18 »
Life2short :)  Sounds like we are going through the same thing!! i.e. even working out what the back up plan looks like!!!
I reckon I will be testing daily too tbh!!! Some people says it does your head in by testing every day and it is best to wait.  I personally think it would do my head in by not testing i.e. always thinking maybe now I will know!!!  I will keep testing until my OTD just in case!!!  Some people get the positive result on 8pt5dt... i.e. this Wednesday for us. That will certainly be a 'take a deep breath' test day!!!!
 ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
Sending lots of babydust :)
xxxx

Offline life2short

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #1316 on: 11/03/12, 21:43 »
OMG ladies-Took a test I have here from the case and it was negative but the positive side had a color, not a line. So got frustrated and walked my fat butt to the drugstore and bought a FRER and guess what????? A BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!!!! I bought a new version I hadn't seen before where there are two tests one with the lines and one with the yes/no, I skipped the lines and went for the big guns and it was a big fat YES. My DH will be home in about a half hour, so you guys are the first to know. Also, after the negative yesterday I was not supposed to test again, although we both knew I would. Can't wait to tell him!!!!!!

Lilly-I think this is fate, can't wait for your BFP

Offline jollyjosie

modify
« Reply #1317 on: 11/03/12, 23:26 »
life2short OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ this is certainly a very lucky thread with all these BFP's  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ;D

Thank you for sharing this with us, although you are so naughty for testing so early, i am afraid i am sending out the  ^police^ ^police^ ^police^

Josie x

Offline lillytiger

modify
« Reply #1318 on: 12/03/12, 10:50 »
Woweee Life2short that is brill news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^BFP^ ^clapping^  ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^spin^
I can't believe you got a BFP so soon!!! I  haven't been using the FRER ones... I have got 2 stashed though and was waiting for Wednesday so not to waste them!!
I am telling myself that as I only had 1 embie put back in if it has stuck it may be taking longer to let me know  ^pray^ ^pray^

Lillytiger xxxx

Offline 2wait

modify
« Reply #1319 on: 12/03/12, 17:29 »
Life2short, Elle   congratulations for the BFP, Albermur,Magadelene..,,
woooooow I am so happy it looks like if this month there are plenty of positives!!
BFP girls!! any tips!!??  food? accupunture ? any advice..??...
I am just taking folic acid and going to start today with baby aspirin , I am going to do a sacan before going in spite Stepan said it`s not needed!!
Do we need to take something for ET?
Just started oestrogens this morning!!  we will be there in 2 weeks oooooooooooops

Best of luck for everyone over there!! Can`t keep waiting!!

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal