* Author Topic: REPROFIT ~ Cycle Buddies  (Read 186111 times)

0 Members

Offline 2wait

modify
Re: REPROFIT ~ Current Cycler's Support Thread
« Reply #1410 on: 31/03/12, 22:01 »
Hi lillytiger, yes on my sheet said 14/04 but I`m going to be testing on Easter Monday 9 days after as on Tuesday Im back to work. I know its a bit early but it`s a 5 days transfer and if they are twins then maybe.. the levels are high.

Offline Stills

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #1411 on: 1/04/12, 03:21 »
Hi ladies
Just a quick up date we now have 2 on board one hb and one eb both grade 1 so very happy and resting before the marathon treck back to Ibiza.
Will do more personals when we get home.
Lots of love
Xx

Offline angela123

modify
« Reply #1412 on: 1/04/12, 06:20 »
hi ladies,

stills hmmmm two lovely blasts on board.... how lucky living in ibiza.... any room for me?

2wait hmmmmm two lovely blasts too.....fab!!!!

AFM The 2ww has been a torturous as remembered...... 8DP5DT..... cracked.....got up at 5 today...peed on my first response stick... and got two big fat lines!!!
still in shock..I have had no symtoms at all......

love and hugs

Offline Salerina

modify
« Reply #1413 on: 1/04/12, 07:00 »
Angela 123, I too am awake stupidly early for a Sunday as have niece and nephew staying and demanding breakfast! I am a newby here but just wanted to say; hoorah hoorah .... That is fantastic news, sooooo thrilled for you. Certainly gives me hope in moving on to donor eggs. Enjoy every lovely moment!!!!!!
Huge hug, salerina xxx

Offline angela123

modify
« Reply #1414 on: 1/04/12, 07:43 »
Thanks so much salerina,
The move to DE is something that is such a huge emotional challenge, but siting here looking at my pee stick grinning ear to ear.....well I just feel so blessed that such treatment is available for us who have suffered such heartache......
Hope the kids are too noisy!!!

Offline Thetis

• I am Spartac...err. I mean THE
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • It's never too late to be what you might have been
modify
« Reply #1415 on: 1/04/12, 07:57 »
Woohoo Wonderful news!!  ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^

Me thinks there will be quite a few BFP's coming up ......

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^  to all the 2WWers

Tis xx

Offline 2wait

modify
« Reply #1416 on: 1/04/12, 08:50 »
woooooooooooooooooow Angela Big Big BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg congrats! ^hugme^ ^hugme^

will be posting the same in one week time!!

and yes Tetis Lots of  ^reiki^ coming up!! as stills is going to have a positive as well!!

lovely easter eggs!!

What I am going to be doing during this waiting time!!???  to watch lots of films I will say....

xxxxxx  happy easter to everyone!!

Offline Salerina

modify
« Reply #1417 on: 1/04/12, 09:12 »
Hi angela123, that's lovely to hear how you are grinning like a Cheshire cat. Praying I get that feeling some time this year too! I notice you have had immunes issues, did you have any treatment for them on this cycle?
Salerina xxxx

Offline angela123

modify
« Reply #1418 on: 1/04/12, 10:35 »
Yes Salerina,
But not as much as was requested by Dr G..... just the meds and 2 intralipids drips at reprofit......for 2 reasons really, financial and the fact that I feel like poo after having humira, LIT, and all the other stuff....my logic was if I feel like crap how am I supposed to get pregnant??? Just put my faith in two really strong embies and hoped they would snuggle in.....

Online Mummy Sunflower

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #1419 on: 1/04/12, 16:19 »
Hi ladies

congrats to those with a recent BFP and fingers crossed for those testing soon  ^reiki^

I had my confirmation email back from Stepan last night, he has matched us with 2 top quality grade 1 expanding blasts with the blood groups and hair colours that we requested!!! so excited!!! Feel like we are on the rollercoaster again now and can officially join in the `current cyclers` chatter. We fly out on 11th June for FET on 12th, so just waiting for AF now so that I can start the pills and get going again.......is there a list for June yet? anyone having DFET soon??
love SF xx

ps. is anyone taking bee related products at the moment??

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal