I'm back (for those who remember me from last year), and hello to everyone else.
After my BFP (May, then m/c) and my BFN in November. Decided to have a little break. But now I'm back and heading to Brno in May for donor egg cycle.
I need some advice ladies, the last two transfers were difficult, luckily I had Helena (acupuncturist) on hand at the clinic, in May for ET, after Marek fiddling around for 20mins had a break and Helena worked her magic on me with acupuncture, and after the catheter went in straight away. That resulted in my BFP but sadly m/c. Second time in Nov, again transfer difficult, Marek, fiddled around again, Helena wasn't on hand until after ET, and it was stressful with the ET, also Blood on catheter etc, result BFN. I was not happy with ET and do feel that I had less chances of positive result after such a difficult ET.
This time, I decided to request Helena for immediately before and after ET. My dilemma, she is not available on day of ET. She mentioned I could try to change ET date, by one day. I am not sure how I feel about requesting this, as it would mean having to ask Dr Marek to postpone donor EC by one day, what do you think ladies?
I'm in a real pickle about it, I'm sure he will think I'm crazy requesting this for the sake of acupuncture. But Helena did help first time of ET, and I felt very relaxed.
Your advice ladies would be greatly appreciated, as I need to decide whether to email Marek and request one day later soon, or just do with the plan. and have acupunture day before and day after ET. Although that doesnt help if ET difficult again. ( I have kink in cervix, Marek not concerned about it, but its not pleasant for me).
Also, has anyone stayed at Hotel Cyro, I booked a deluxe room. How far is it from Reprofit?? Also any nice restaurants nearby, and any other info on hotel greatly appreciated.
I will be in Brno from about 17 May, love to catch up with anyone who will be there then.
Thanks and sending everyone baby dust.