* Author Topic: REPROFIT ~ Cycle Buddies  (Read 173878 times)

0 Members

Offline broody23

modify
Re: REPROFIT ~ Current Cycler's Support Thread
« Reply #1480 on: 13/04/12, 17:31 »
i emailed the reception my boarding passes when i stayed at hotel cyro and they were happy to print them for me

Hope this helps

Broody x

Offline angela123

modify
« Reply #1481 on: 14/04/12, 09:16 »
congrats stills... i missed your post.... reprofit is rocking at the moment!!!!!!

Offline Stills

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #1482 on: 14/04/12, 09:22 »
Thanks Angela levels are doubling as they should so now waiting for the scan.....seems to be a lot of waiting in this old game.

Hope everyone is OK and enjoying the weekend
Lots of love
XX

Offline Mummy Sunflower

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #1483 on: 14/04/12, 18:20 »
Huge congrats to all the BFP's - wow,  so many, long may it continue...... ^reiki^   ^reiki^   ^reiki^  go Reprofit!! their success stats will be sky rocketing at this rate!!

everyone with a BFP - did you do anything different during the 2ww? have you tried something new and swear it resulted in your BFP this cycle? (please share you tips for those of us travelling out there soon) willing to try anything to get that second line on the test

wishing you all healthy and happy pregnancies  ^hugme^
lots of love SF xx

Offline Thetis

• I am Spartac...err. I mean THE
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • It's never too late to be what you might have been
modify
« Reply #1484 on: 14/04/12, 19:13 »
Sun Flower - I know for my only BFP I went and just sat in the Cathedral - quiet time and I swear this totally relaxed me and chilled me.  Really felt serene ...

But yes - would be good to hear from those who have done something a little bit different from last .. xx

Offline butterflies4ever

• Gold Member
  • Summer time!!
modify
« Reply #1485 on: 14/04/12, 19:22 »
Sunflower  ^wave^
The only thing i did different this time was fly back the same day as ET & fall asleep in the sun in my back garden.
I was very relaxed & didn't obsess over symptoms like before but i did test early  ;D

^goodluck^ Reprofit rocks  ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^

Electra x

Offline eliza123

modify
« Reply #1486 on: 15/04/12, 01:29 »
Hello Ladies,

I'm back (for those who remember me from last year), and hello to everyone else.
After my BFP (May, then m/c) and my BFN in November.  Decided to have a little break.  But now I'm back and heading to Brno in May for donor egg cycle.
I need some advice ladies,  the last two transfers were difficult, luckily I had Helena (acupuncturist) on hand at the clinic, in May for ET, after Marek fiddling around for 20mins had a break and Helena worked her magic on me with acupuncture, and after the catheter went in straight away.  That resulted in my BFP but sadly m/c.  Second time in Nov,  again transfer difficult,  Marek, fiddled around again, Helena wasn't on hand until after ET, and it was stressful with the ET,  also Blood on catheter etc,  result BFN.  I was not happy with ET and do feel that I had less chances of positive result after such a difficult ET.

This time,  I decided to request Helena for immediately before and after ET.  My dilemma,  she is not available on day of ET.  She mentioned I could try to change ET date, by one day.  I am not sure how I feel about requesting this, as it would mean having to ask Dr Marek to postpone donor EC by one day, what do you think ladies?????
I'm in a real pickle about it,  I'm sure he will think I'm crazy requesting this for the sake of acupuncture.  But Helena did help first time of ET, and I felt very relaxed.
Your advice ladies would be greatly appreciated, as I need to decide whether to email Marek and request one day later soon, or just do with the plan.  and have acupunture day before and day after ET.  Although that doesnt help if ET difficult again. ( I have kink in cervix, Marek not concerned about it, but its not pleasant for me).

Also, has anyone stayed at Hotel Cyro,  I booked a deluxe room.  How far is it from Reprofit?? Also any nice restaurants nearby, and any other info on hotel greatly appreciated.

I will be in Brno from about 17 May, love to catch up with anyone who will be there then.
Thanks and sending everyone baby dust.
Eliza123

Offline Thetis

• I am Spartac...err. I mean THE
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • It's never too late to be what you might have been
modify
« Reply #1487 on: 15/04/12, 09:04 »
Eliza - did you have a 3 day or 5 day transfer??  If 5 day, why not go for 3 day?  Helena might be able to fit you in then?

Can't Reprofit give you something to relax prior to ET?

^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ 
Tis xx

Offline Stills

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #1488 on: 15/04/12, 09:19 »
Hi Sunflower

For me i think it was a state of mind thing - I told myself that it was not my responsibility to get good eggs or to get them to blast it was the clinics job and i just needed to relax until they got it right. I also didn't treat myself like a glass box after transfer. I did have a little lie down for a couple of hours but then me and DH went out for something to eat and a little walk, previously i have been so nervous that i just got into bed and lay there like a plank which i don't think is good for the blood flow or the mind. We had a huge journey home Bus to prague - flight to barcelona (delayed 3 hours) then another flight to Ibiza delayed 2hours, i was really worried as we didn't get home till gone 1am and i was shattered but i think if those embies want to stay then they will.

In terms of meds etc I was monitored for immunes by my old clinic in london so was on some additional meds, i also did a progesterone test the day before et and this is when my old clinic suggested i took injectable progesterone (prontogest / gestone) after et rather then the pesseries. But in all honesty i think the real difference for me was that i had never had blasts put back before and that was new to me.

ELiza have you thought of doing some hypnotherapy before you go? The therapist will teach you how to put yourself into a state of relaxation and you will be able to do this yourself at transfer, I have done it and it really does work. Dont worry you know exactly whats going on and you control it so you wont be suddenly making chicken clucking sounds  ;D .

Hope all goes well
Take care
xx

Offline butterflies4ever

• Gold Member
  • Summer time!!
modify
« Reply #1489 on: 15/04/12, 11:09 »
Stills i agree, after transfer i had acupuncture again rested for 1hr then got the no:1 tram into town went to Rubio's for a take out then back to our apartment. I cooked mr some lunch then i relaxed on the bed until it was time to book cab back to the airport.

Eliza have pm'd you sweetie, glad to hear your back  ^hugme^ good point that Thetis made regarding maybe going for a 3day tranfer.
But i'd try & get Marek to either do a day4 or day6 transfer or freeze eggs for 24hrs straight after EC
I know Cube clinic do this, not sure if Reprofit will?

Electra x   

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal