* Author Topic: REPROFIT ~ Cycle Buddies  (Read 179532 times)

0 Members

Offline Thetis

• I am Spartac...err. I mean THE
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • It's never too late to be what you might have been
modify
Re: REPROFIT ~ Current Cycler's Support Thread
« Reply #1530 on: 24/04/12, 07:14 »
I too got all my meds from my GP.  She was wonderful!

Saying that I have to have clexane for clotting disorder so start that as soon as I start the Estrogens.

Stills - lovely news  ^hugme^

Take care Tis x

Offline babytrip

modify
« Reply #1531 on: 24/04/12, 11:24 »
Hi ladies
Congrats to all the preggies and ^pray^ for others – pupo and waiting tx.
I am back on the roller coaster and hoping to have tx by July (body and soul permitting)– FET or fresh tba. I would not detail my last experience here as its gory but I enjoyed being on this thread during my last treatment and hoping its going to be a good ‘home’. Still healing and awaiting  ^witch^.

Baby(ies) dust to all.
Trip

Offline eliza123

modify
« Reply #1532 on: 24/04/12, 12:40 »
Babytrip - Just wanted to send you lots of  ^hugme^ ^hugme^.  Take this time to heal your body and soul, my heart goes out to you.  This journey can be so very hard at times.  Its good to have plans, I think that really helps, I know it helped me. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
eliza123

Offline Albermur

modify
« Reply #1533 on: 24/04/12, 16:15 »
Hi Rachelvs

I'm sorry to hear about your GP not supporting you now that you're pregnant, what does he mean by getting back into the NHS ?

I was very lucky my GP was happy to prescribe me my progesterone as she said I was now pregnant and as Stills said they have a duty of care.  I did pay for my six week scan not realising that I could have had one with the NHS, so they offered me one at nine weeks which was nice of them.  Also my Consultant was my Consultant who works at the private clinic where I had my IVF using my OE which is an added bonus.  I am being well looked after but its not because of the IVF factor its my age !!

So lovely to see so many BFP's on here and good luck for all those heading out to Reprofit and on the 2ww.  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Are any of the BFP ladies going to post on the pregnancy thread would love hear of your pregnancy journey, someone make a move !  ;D

Love to all

Albermur x

Offline 2wait

modify
« Reply #1534 on: 24/04/12, 17:14 »
 ^congrats^ Rachelvs for your BFP ,  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ babytrip
Albermur the pregnancy thread is the Cz republic one??

AFM Yesterday because I have been bleeding a bit when to do an scan and... 2HB then confirmed!! it`s TWINS
I am a bit scared maybe might need to ask for a sick leave... and rest a bit more
 ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Offline broody23

modify
« Reply #1535 on: 24/04/12, 18:19 »
Hiya ladies

Just a quik update from me

I went out to reprofit a couple of weeks ago and had my 3rd iui and have just got a bfp today

Just wanted to share with u all

am over the moon, could not stop shaking wen i saw the test

Broody xxxxxxxxx

Offline rachelvs

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #1536 on: 24/04/12, 18:56 »
Broody - so so pleased for you. Ia also could not stop shaking when I saw the result. Still cant believe it and keep wanting to do another one just to be sure!

Albemur - my doctor surgery has been very useless and to wanted to know anything about this "journey". He feels that because I am under a Czech clinic and on non UK prescribed meds that I am somehow outside the NHS system. He wants me to go to see a consultant privately because of that. Seems strange as they know my age and I think I should be automatically dealt with in the NHS system. Doctors can make life sooooo complicated. I cant believe that he was quite happy for me to walk out of the surgery yesterday - as you say, at 40 plus - with no plan for care in place.

I think I am going to make an appointment to see the gynae consultant at our local private hospital and from there get him to direct everything. 

I have a 6 week scan arranged privately but asked that question yesterday as well and was told the first scan on NHS is 12 weeks! Very inconsistent in the info you do or don't get it seems to me.

Thanks, Rachel

Offline DZWSingleMumma

modify
« Reply #1537 on: 24/04/12, 19:48 »
Does anyone have a list of reprofits latests costs?  I need the cost for storage and DIUI please?  Please pop me a PM if you get a chance. 

Ta and good luck to all the ladies/gents in cycle!!

Dawn

Offline DreamCameTrue

• Our REPROFIT baby girl is 2 yrs old!
modify
« Reply #1538 on: 26/04/12, 02:40 »
Other than being sleepy...not too much going on here!  So tired of over obsessing...so I am going to try to stop over obsessing and just keep  ^pray^
Wonderful news for all those recently PUPO and for those with fabulous BFP's.  Loads of  ^pray^  for those of us waiting!

Offline babytrip

modify
« Reply #1539 on: 26/04/12, 11:44 »
Thanks. Eliza hope the coming tx turns out +ve .

2wait, congrats for the twinnings! Hope the bleeding has stopped? Listen to your body and take time off work if you feel the need. You might also want to ask your dr at reprofit on upping progesterone ( if u r not on the max already)??? I was asked to up mine when I had bleeding early in pregnancy.

Trip

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal