* Author Topic: REPROFIT ~ Cycle Buddies  (Read 180201 times)

0 Members

Offline DreamCameTrue

• Our REPROFIT baby girl is 2 yrs old!
modify
Re: REPROFIT ~ Current Cycler's Support Thread
« Reply #1560 on: 30/04/12, 13:10 »
Eliza - See if you can't ask for Dr. Hana.  I really LOVE Marek, but Dr Hana was definitely wonderful. 
I am on 800mg of Progesterone a day this time.  I am taking 200mg every 6 hours.  This does mean I get up at 0300 to take it but I am ok with that!  I take it exactly at 0300/0900/1500/2100. It works best for me.  And when I traveled from the US I stayed on US time as far as meds.  I am taking Estrofem, Microgest, Prednisone and a Prenatal Vitamin.  Prednisone is because I have Sarcoidosis. 

Thank so much everyone else!  I POAS this AM of course and yes...2 lines again.  BETA Friday...POAS every day in between...LOL

I am sooo hoping for a 2nd January baby. Thinking loads of  ^reiki^ ^pray^  for all of us!

Offline Salerina

modify
« Reply #1561 on: 30/04/12, 19:18 »
Hi everyone, lovely to see all the BFP's! I just wondered if anyone who has been successful with DEivf at reprofit had any immunes treatment. I have high NK and v low progesterone and am concerned that Reprofit are not that supportive of immunes treatments. Consequently I'm torn between Serum and Reprofit. But just loving the success I'm seeing at Reprofit... Any thoughts gratefully received!

Salerina x

Offline AliPali

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #1562 on: 30/04/12, 22:23 »
Hi girls...fab to see sooo many BFPs. Reprofit working their magic  ;) ;) ;) ;)
Salerina......i had DEIVF and had immune treatment at the ARGC. They seemed happy to do this even though i wasnt having treatment. I needed IVIG/Intrallipids as also have high NK cells plus also took clexane, steroids and aspirin.
Good luck
love Ali xxxxx

Offline Stills

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #1563 on: 30/04/12, 22:36 »
Hi

I also did DIVF @ reprofit in March and had immune treatment with argc who are continuing to monitor me now as well. Had a scan today which was very exciting if a little nerve wracking whilst waiting in the waiting room.

Good luck everyone
xx

Offline Salerina

modify
« Reply #1564 on: 1/05/12, 11:53 »
Thanks for the replies ladies, that's good to know. Can I also just ask whether you took antibiotics also as I know penny is very keen just to rule out possible infections. It's also been recommended that I do progesterone injections as well as the lovely bullets. Just seems like such a ton of drugs. But I guess you do what you have to do. You ladies give me such hope, it's brilliant. Thanks salerina. Xxx

Offline jaimex

modify
« Reply #1565 on: 1/05/12, 22:54 »
hello lovely ladies,

I am hoping to go to reprofit in july -august time. Just wondering how do i pay and also how do i get my drugs ??? Also is it cheaper to go to brno to buy the drugs and if i did this could i fly home with them ???

Questions questions question my head is all over the place dont know how to get the ball rolling  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^

sending lots of babydust and a big fat congratulations to all those bfp ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Thanks very much

jaimexxx

Offline Patiently Waiting

modify
Re: Re: REPROFIT ~ General Chit Chat
« Reply #1566 on: 2/05/12, 16:55 »
Hi cath and Bethany
my transfer is on 19may hopefully so I will also be on 2ww at the same time. Fingers crossed for us all. Not long to go now!  X

Offline Bethany915

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #1567 on: 2/05/12, 23:41 »
Patiently Waiting - when will you be at the Cyro?  I am due to be there with my LO from 20th - 25th May, so let me know if you are there during any of that time and we could meet up!  Good luck for your treatment  ^reiki^.

B xx

Offline Patiently Waiting

modify
« Reply #1568 on: 3/05/12, 08:40 »
We will be leaving on 20th so looks like we just mis
s each other. what day do you expect your transfer?..good luck to you too!!!  X

Offline AliPali

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #1569 on: 3/05/12, 12:47 »
salerina......i didnt take any anti biotics and only had the progesterone injections ( gestone) once i was pregnant as my progesterone levels were too low and even an increase in cyclogest didnt help.( the injections r not very pleasant) xxxx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal