* Author Topic: REPROFIT ~ Cycle Buddies  (Read 203390 times)

0 Members

Offline VEC

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Re: REPROFIT ~ Current Cycler's Support Thread
« Reply #380 on: 29/10/11, 18:41 »
Fair dos, Mini.  We get huge amounts of info from here, which helps us formulate the questions for the doctors, but it is the doctors who should be telling us what to do because with any luck they are the ones who know what they're doing!

So I'll take that wrist slapping too  ;D ;D

Offline Thetis

• I am Spartac...err. I mean THE
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • It's never too late to be what you might have been
modify
« Reply #381 on: 29/10/11, 19:14 »
 ;D ;D ;D  I'll start a naughty corner thread!  ::)

Only joking - yes I think I'd be totally lost without this website.  My GP is in awe of the knowledge I've picked up since joining FF - so much so she's asked me to talk to other ladies who are going down the IVF/ DE route that she had duty of care for.

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
To all  ...
And a massive  ^Cuddle^ Mini xx

Offline DreamCameTrue

• Our REPROFIT baby girl is 2 yrs old!
modify
« Reply #382 on: 30/10/11, 22:03 »
Popping on to update - We are GTG for FET still!  The Fabulous Marek let me know the early bleeding is OK and that AF will still show when she is supposed to.  PHEW!  Huge relief.  BUT now it makes me wonder about a few years ago when another RE there who I will remain nameless - cancelled my cycle when I had bleeding early ???  Of course we would not have Isabella had we not had the delayed cycle...so for that I am so very thankful. 

Soooo...we fly in 20 days!

Offline babybird1

modify
« Reply #383 on: 30/10/11, 22:10 »
Hi Ladies,
not been on for a while, but have a couple of Q's as going for my Depot this week!  ^help^

DH and I both had all our bloods done (HIV, Hep B/C Syph etc) after our failed treatment in the UK in March 11. I know our UK clinic was happy that we only had them done yearly - i spoke to Svetlana who said we needed them done again. Eva said we didnt. It seems like a waste of to get them done for the sake of it - but i understand they will do DHs anyway. Will they charge for DHs compulsory bloods ontop of everything else? We are having PICSI (150) and have already paid the 4500 up front.....scary, but i thought it was easier this way.

We are flying out on the 4th Dec, E/C on the 5th - ET planned for the 10th...

I want DH to leave some  ^sperm^ at the clinic just in case.....

Thanks
Julie x

Offline Thetis

• I am Spartac...err. I mean THE
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • It's never too late to be what you might have been
modify
« Reply #384 on: 30/10/11, 22:13 »
Julie - I scanned my results and emailed them across and also left a copy with them when I arrived.  Seems totally pointless paying for a test you've already had.  After all - they have no problem with accepting all our other results?
 ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Kat - so glad its all systems go ..

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Mini xxx

Offline babybird1

modify
« Reply #385 on: 30/10/11, 22:18 »
Thanks Mini,
I did too - she still said they were no good!  ^bigbad^ I wasnt really very happy - seeing as they were happy with my fertility bloods - FSH, Prolactin & TFTs.  ::)

Understandably GP is reluctant to do them again - and i havent dared tell him were going abroad for tx....  ;D he'd have kittens  :o

Julie x

Offline VEC

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #386 on: 30/10/11, 23:18 »
Babybird, I think the was a change in the law sometime recently which requires Czech clinics to take blood samples from all those contributing (sperm or eggs) to embryos.  If you're doing donor eggs they won't need your bloods done.  But they are obliged to do the tests, and a not allowed to just accept tests done elsewhere.  Yes, they'll charge, can't remember how much, think it may have been about 80 euros.  Very best of luck

Kat YAY all the best of luck to you too, what a relief!

Xx

Offline babytrip

modify
« Reply #387 on: 31/10/11, 18:20 »
Babybird, I had DH's sperm sent to Reprofit and all the test he had done in UK at time of freezing were accepted however he had to do 2 more to meet CZ legislation.
Hello to everyone and congrats on the BFPs and big  ^hugme^ to others with not so good outcome at this time.

Currently in Brno -EC on Saturday ,28 eggs and 15 embies as at today. Planning for a thursday transfer and heading straight back home without notifying ryanair of the extra baggages:)

Offline scumcat

modify
« Reply #388 on: 31/10/11, 21:12 »
We went in august and did DEIVF DH had his bloods done on EC day included in the cost. I didn't need to do any bloods they said they were not needed.

Offline VEC

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #389 on: 31/10/11, 21:21 »
Wow baby trip that's a bumper crop.  Very best of luck, hon.   ^reiki^  ^reiki^

* Search

Recent Topics

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal