#1 ·
#2 ·
Thanks Morrigan x

#3 ·
Bookmarking, thanks for the new home  :-*

#4 ·
Ohhh, a new home.....  :)

Hi to all Yorkies....  ^wave^ ^wave^ .

Am slightly perturbed being stuck inside at work this aft on this gorgeous day!  Just not on is it ladies?  ::) :(

Ah well, nearly the weekend.... anyone got any plans?? xxxx

#5 ·
^hello^
just bookmarking x

#6 ·
♥ Sarah ♥ said:
Ah well, nearly the weekend.... anyone got any plans?? xxxx
sleep ;D , still working and been out every night this week, got pilates tonight and Peter Kay tomorrow, I'm sure someone said I should be winding down but no sign of it yet ::)

#7 ·
Hi Guys  :)

Another stranger here.....sorry for butting in

But RACH OMG!!! I've said it all in text but so glad you didn't wait till saturday, i think i would have fainted haha!
                                                    Congratulations sweetie on your  ^BFP^

Sending all my love, luck and fairydust to everyone, think about you all often, you are all amazing (getting abit emotional here me thinks!)

Lots of love
Channy xx

#8 ·
Hi everyone
I hope you have lovely w/es ahead of you and the sun stays!
I am sorry not to be doing personals - I got another BFN this week so we have reached the end of the road for treatment. I went out on a work bash yesterday and drank for 9 hours and feel v wobbly this morning and not up to much typing (though I am meant to be working today somehow!).
Will be staying in touch though - you won't get rid of me!
love to all
gettina
x

#9 ·
Gettina, sending you huge hugs xx x

#10 ·
Gettina  ^hugme^ ^hugme^  so sorry about the bfn,  ^hugme^ ^hugme^  but very pleased you will be staying in touch  :)

#11 ·
Hi guys ^sunny^ ,

On mi tod this aftie so can post a wee bit ^gossip^ .

Gettina ~ So sorry to hear about the result :( .... You'd think after going through it i'd have some words of wisdom but i know there's nothing that can take that bl**dy horrible feeling away :'( . I like Jenny are pleased you won't be leaving FF xx

Channy ~ Alright? ^wave^ . How you doing chuck? Anymore plans for tx your end? Have a fab time with Rach tomoz ^gossip^ .

H&P ~ Can't see your ticker on these naff pooters.... can't be long now though :) . Enjoy Peter Kay chick :)

Hi to Ally & Karen :)

Hope you all have good weekends in the sun....... Gonna nip upto the golf club after work to meet his nibs who's been playing in a comp... Tomorrow, we're off visiting family in Leeds... then out later to see a really good Soul singer... Sunday will probably spent in bed ;D :p .

Sarah xx

#13 ·
Morning Yorkie Girls

Love to everyone, good luck to those going tonight..hope that you win big..

AFM, SIL still here...rolls eyes...having a moment of realisation that some 3d friends really aren't friends at all..not..and wondering whether to keep them in my life or just let them go...

Off to see our very very good friends tonight , looking forward to gettting away together without a third person there, even if it's just in the car on the journey across. Enjoying this weather but wish I weren't back at work next week after nearly 3 weeks off..xxx

#14 ·
Beachie - hope you had a good time with your friends, was your trip to Scotland not just the 2 of you?, it must get wearing pretty quickly with a 3rd wheel sharing your space  ^hugme^ Missed you last night, must arrange a date for tea soon.  :-*

Sarah - no not long now, 6 weeks tomorrow  :eek:

#15 ·
Hi

Just popping in not had much online time and heading to bed shortly as have acupuncture session at 930am

Gettina, just read your news, so very sorry but glad you wont be leaving us

I hope that the morning after wasnt to bad!

H&P so soon  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

DH was in discussion with IKEA about relocating back there
I was against the idea at first but have come around (eventually!)

Catch up soon

Em

#16 ·
Why is my good news always so short lived and I wonder when I will catch my break!!
I have been in Airedale for 2 days with heavy bleeding and severe pains!! I had a scan this morning
Which confirmed I have had a full and complete miscarriage!!  Really sad the both of us!!
BUT I did get pregnant I have to look at it this way, I can, I did and I will again but 1st me & Paul are going to have
Fun!
Rach xXx

#17 ·
Oh Rach, so sorry hun, can't believe that this has happened...sending you big hugs x x x

#18 ·
I'm so utterly sorry rach.  ^hugme^
I still think you are into a new chapter with lots of hope for wonderful things ahead.
Enjoy your fun.
X

#20 ·
Hello girls.  Decided to join this board.  I know many of you from the Leeds thread and the baby thread, but also some new names on here too, so looking forward to getting to know you all!

rach - so sorry about your news.

#21 ·
Caroline - lovely to see you  :-*  iot's quite quiet on here so you will have no problems keeping up.

Rach - I'm so sorry to read your news  ^hugme^ , have you had any immune tests done? I know this was a natural BFP but if you do have immune issues they affect natural as well as IVF pregnancies. Hope you and BF are Ok and yes please have some fun, you truly deserve it.

#23 ·
hi ladies

just a quicky from me

Welcome Caroline

H&P wow 5 wks to go

Gettina how r u

Karen hope u enjoy today

rach i agree with H&P may be worth looking at after having some fun!

Afm

dh should hear more on move tomorrow quite excited but dont tell DH until hes done some packing lol which he cant do yet til we know moving info but it might get him to clear all the junk from cellar ad loft need to get rid to try and take less when time comes

got acupuncture tomorrow morning

em

#24 ·
Hi it's me again

Rach ~ I've said it all already sweetie. Stay strong xxx

Sarah ~ All's good my end ta chuck, what about you?  Just starting egg share with care manchester so all very exciting.  Any news your end?

Hi to everyone. Hope you are all well.

C xx

#25 ·
^wave^

I'm wondering if i can pick your brains, especially the ladies who have used donor eggs.  I am due to start egg sharing soon and have been given a green form to fill in for the recipient and any resulting children that are born to them.  I have to write a piece about myself i think this is regarding me, my childhood, hobbies, abilites etc and then there is another bit 'goodwill message'. Everything i write seems so naff, just can't find the words, i know this an entirely personal message however any pointers would be deeply appreciated. What would you like to know? What would you rather wasn't included....

Thanks girls
C xxx

#26 ·
channy

have you looked on the egg share board?
in my time volunteering that board there were a fair few answers

If you use the search functiion it should bring you to the relevant posts

hope this helps

Em

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.