* Author Topic: Treatment at BarcelonaIVF - Part 2  (Read 112128 times)

0 Members

Offline Bopeep

modify
Re: Treatment at BarcelonaIVF - Part 2
« Reply #110 on: 4/11/11, 10:15 »
Spuds and Passenger, the very best of luck today, I hope it goes really well for both of you; its great that you are both there together. 

Cruicky, well done, I hope it all goes to plan for you, please let us know how you get on 

Caudalie, glad you are feeling a bit brighter; its miserable when you get into a doom loop, but just stay positive you are on the last lap now

Ann13, Im sure it was hard receiving that news, but it must be good to have some answers at last and least it can be treated relatively easily, so you will be able to make progress now

Hope, lovely to hear from you, the break is probably doing you the world of good and will restore your energy and you will feel more like trying again. Hope all your plans work out for you.

Welcome Poochywahr and Good Luck Hopesol with your treatment

Littlepigeon and Zaffa hope you are doing well and chilling out and having a really enjoyable time

Sending you all lots of hugs and positive vibes
 ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Bo xxx

Offline rjmett

• FF's Official Babydust Fairy
  • VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #111 on: 4/11/11, 11:45 »

There are SIX quizzes in the CHATROOM tournament
First Three Quiz Dates:
Tuesday 15th November
8.30pm START
Tuesday 29th November
8.30pm START
Tuesday 13th December
8.30pm START
PRIZES TO BE WON:
Overall Winner
Two Runners Up
Highest Score in individual quiz
Spot Prizes
Free to Enter!

You don't have to commit to all six quizzes, but the more you enter the more chance you have of winning a prize!

Offline Spuds

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #112 on: 4/11/11, 16:48 »
Ladies       Thank you so very much for all your warm wishes - I love you all millions and you will never know how much every word has helped me and DH get through these times xxxSo update from me (having just woken up post ET lol - tooooo much excitement for one day !!)We got 10 eggs !!! 8 fertilised !!!! and of those we have 2 Grade 10's on board - a grade 10,7 & 6 I think in the freezer and another 3 about 4/6 that will probably not make it but they will see how they go in the next day or two..Transfer was a breeze - wonderful Dr Olivares and the team are so chilled out it kind of rubs off lolWe have a 24 year old donor - who is a veterinary nurse - 5ft 4 and 8 stone (happy days my little babies lol) who likes to remain calm and positive (he he he so she can balance me out  We are soooooo excited and trying hard not to be as we know this is only the beginning of the next round of hurdles Will try to catch up with everyones news now - DH off for a walk - he's bored already he he he xxxxxx

Met up with the gorgeous Passenger at the clinic and she was just after me for transfer - had a lovely chat over a cup of tea and a sandwich - just great to meet her in the flesh :)) she has great news too - not sure if she has posted yet as just quickly bobbing on so will let her tell you xxxx

loads of love
Spuds and the beans
XXLoads of LoveSpudsy and the beansXXXXX

Offline Bopeep

modify
« Reply #113 on: 4/11/11, 20:00 »
Spuds, that is fantastic news, really pleased for you; and sounds like Passenger has had a good day too, shall look forward to hearing all about it. Im so pleased you both met up, that will have been so much more fun for you both.

Thinking of you both, lots of love

Bo xx

Offline Passenger42

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #114 on: 4/11/11, 20:10 »
Hi Ladies,

Well the rain in Spain is chucking it down outside my window at the Angli .. DP said it was hot on Wednesday so I was paddling in sandals to the clinic earlier, as left my boots at home on his advice.. grrrrrrrrrrr  ;D

Thanks for all your good wishes, I am praying its better luck second time around.  I met the lovely Spuds and her husband at the clinic and was nice to talk to her in person over a cuppa and we both had very good results.

My shared donor who was 25 years, excelled all my hopes and this time I ended up with 4 fertilised embies which were 3 at grade 9 and 1 at grade 6.  Had the 2 grade 9's transferred this afternoon and the remaining 2 put back in the freezer for later.  Dr O said it was very rare for any to be left over for freezing on the shared programme, the embryologist said they were fabulous, so well done to my wonderful donor  :)

Hi to Poochywahl, I recall talking to you a few months back when you were still making your mind up over which clinic, you have definitely made a good choice.  Try get in this year if you can, as Emillie said that the costs are increasing next year for certain tx.

Cruicky, please say in touch and I will be watching your posts to hope you get great results in November.  Ann glad you are trying again with the steroids this time, your doctor sounds pretty good to have helped you with that.

Bo-peep sending you lots of good luck for your tx as I know you are not too far behind me, I took your advice and bought a travel kettle from Argos and its the best tenner I have spent as its too horrible outside to go to a cafe and so I have used it lots!! :) .   Madalenieus all the best for your return in December to Bcn.

Cauldie, I hope everything goes smoothly when you come over next week xxx

Zaffa and LP, hope you are both enjoying your pregnancies and all is going well.

Now have this 2 week endurance test.  If I go quite on this thread in the next few weeks, I am not being rude, I just got my hopes up so much the last time, and it was such a let down at the end, so this time next Thurs I am going home to Wales for 10 days to see my Mum.  I haven't told her about this tx as I want to either surprise her when I do my HPT or say nothing depending on the outcome.

Lots of love Passenger xxx

Offline madeleineus

modify
« Reply #115 on: 4/11/11, 22:41 »
Yay  for Spuds and Passenger--- Glad that all went well with the transfers  ^2ww^

Passenger---I will probably be the same as you---somewhat "hiding" and afraid to get hopes up too high---but I am buying my air tickets this weekend and it will be round #2 for me as well for Dec.  ;)

Offline Zaffa

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #116 on: 5/11/11, 15:23 »
Spuds and Passenger - Congrats to you both for being PUPO!!!!!  ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ Humungous piles of luck, calm and all the other good stuff you need for your 2ww coming your ways! Everything is crossed for good results for you both! Im really pleased that you both met up in bcn.  So how did you do it? Which one asked around the waiting room who was from FF?  ??? ;D

Caudalie - Any more news re when you are off for ET next week? The waiting feels like for ever doesnt it?!

Ann13 - I can only imagine that hearing something like that is really hard. Thats great that you are now having treatment for it and are back on track. You are bound to get better results now you have a better understanding of the problem. Good luck!

Poochywahr - Welcome to the thread! Maria told me to go back to the hotel and chill for the rest of the day. We walked back to the Angli and I chilled and sent DH out for food that evening. Im sure once you get there for ET, Maria (or one of the others will go over it with you). You are not supposed to fly the same day as ET though. Good luck!

HopeND - Nice to hear from you. You AF sounds like it needs a good talking to! CD67? Thats crazy stuff!!! Love and positivity right back at ya!  ^hugme^

Madeleineus, Bopeep and Cruicky - Loads of luck and positivity for your coming cycles.

AFM. Im doing well. Nothing to report. Making soup for the freezer this weekend - its pumpkin season and I have no soup in there for the winter so Ive got alot to do!

Zx  ^hugme^

Offline Ann13

modify
« Reply #117 on: 7/11/11, 23:17 »
Passenger and Spuds, I just wanted to say how delighted I was to read about the lovely embryos you have,  tremendous news, so hoping the next couple weeks fly by and you can enjoy them.

Offline Spuds

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #118 on: 8/11/11, 11:51 »
Thanks Ann  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ wishing the hours away now - as you do ;) So pleased you are back on track hun xxxx hard to get these results but best you have them so you can deal with them and be armed for next time honey xxxx

Zaffa xxx it was funy in the clinic trying to work out who passenger was then I text her and got her appointment time ;) xx

Caudalie - all the best of luck hun xxxxx they are amazing there and will make you feel special xxxx

AFM - taken neighbourd dog for a walk and some fresh air for me to blow the cobwebs - now trying to introduce dog to my cat - not a great combination - both are refusing to look at each other which is funny !! and dog is hiding under my feet as I type !!

Loads of love n luck all
xxx

Hope - massive hugs hun and passenger - expect a bit of radio silence but thinking of you xxxx

Spuds
XX

Offline Caudalie11

modify
« Reply #119 on: 8/11/11, 22:59 »
Hey spuds & passenger, thinking of u both on ur 2ww. Thats so funny about dog & cat, I wondet what happened next??!
Zaffa too right, the wait to get going has been rather trying on my patience. This whole game is wait wait wait....don't u just love it? Glad 2 hear you're all well.
Bopeep thanks so much for your positive vibes, it really helped.
Afm well its nearly 11pm & we have to b up again in 4'5 hrs to drive to airport for sparrows fart flight. Need to b at clinic for dh to do his stuff late morning, then we have til fri to chill b4 we go back for tx on friday, and eve flight home again.
Left puppy nextdoor an hour ago for her 3 day sleepover, ahhh we'll miss her. Bless.
So, better get some zeds and make sure all 10 alarm clocks are set.
Bcn here we come, will b great 2 c the team again, even if it wasn't what we had hoped to b doing again.
Cxxx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal