* Author Topic: Treatment at BarcelonaIVF - Part 2  (Read 99014 times)

0 Members

Offline madeleineus

modify
Re: Treatment at BarcelonaIVF - Part 2
« Reply #120 on: 9/11/11, 02:05 »
Caudalie---Have some fun while you are there  ^Exercise!2^

Offline Spuds

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #121 on: 9/11/11, 07:41 »
Good luck Caudalie xxxxxxxthinking of you xxxxx

Offline Zaffa

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #122 on: 9/11/11, 18:00 »
Good luck Caudalie - Enjoy your "mini-break" in Bcn and eat some yummy food and have a bottle of bubbles to toast your donor! Im sure she would want that!  ;)

Offline Spuds

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #123 on: 9/11/11, 21:32 »
(I want that  ^drink^ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D )

Love a detoxed Spuds
xxx

Offline Bopeep

modify
« Reply #124 on: 9/11/11, 21:51 »
Good Luck Caudalie, hope it all goes well, I will be thinking of you and i hope you have a lovely time in Barcelona 
^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
love Bo xx

Offline Ann13

modify
« Reply #125 on: 10/11/11, 20:40 »
Wishing you all the very best also Caudalie.

Offline cruicky2

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #126 on: 16/11/11, 16:08 »
Spuds... when is OTD???? How are you doing love?
Cruicky xx

Offline Bopeep

modify
« Reply #127 on: 16/11/11, 16:29 »
Spuds and Passenger

just wanting to wish you all the very best for your OTDs. Thinking of you both and just hoping and praying for positive results ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hey Cruicky, how are things going with you?  ^hugme^

love Bo x

Offline cruicky2

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #128 on: 16/11/11, 16:32 »
Passenger my friend - when is YOUR OTD?? Cruicky xxxx

Offline Caudalie11

modify
« Reply #129 on: 16/11/11, 17:57 »
Thank you so much everybody for your wonderful messages, its so nice to hear and really spurred me on.

Spuds and Passenger how are you both on your second week?? Hope its not driving you potty  ^confused^ ^tantrum^ ^scared^  I am wishing so so hard for both of you that its a nice big fat bfp, what have you both been up to in the 2ww, apart from dreaming about bubbles !!!
Cruicky how is it going with you?

AFM we had a really fab time in barcelona, after the grim drizzly weather at home , the sunshine and warmth was so welcome. the hotel was really good and we had such a nice time wandering along the beach, around the little lanes of shops and finding so many fab places to eat, we even had lunch outside in one of the squares, what a treat. Our time at the clinic was great, so nice to catch up with Maria and the gang. We also met our patient assistant again from IM who has moved to bcnivf, good move !!! (Laura) - she's lovely. Emily had her last day on Friday and has gone off to have her baby lets, hope its catching. So, we had 2 grade 9 embies to pop in and another has gone to blast and since been frozen, so that's great news, the first time we've ever had anything to freeze. I am feeling fine, absolutely no symptoms, which is exactly like last time. Just feel super tired from the utrogestan, it knocks me out. The puppy is really helping me thru this now, she's settling down and becoming far more affectionate and far less biting thank goodness, so its really nice to have a cuddle on the sofa in the evenings. She's such a cutie!!!  I did promise myself i would write all my xmas cards during the 2ww, but haven't started it yet.....maybe tomorrow. Then again maybe I'll just have a little lie down instead. Pineapple juice going down well.

Big hugs to everyone, and everything crossed for spuds and passenger
Cxxx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal