* Author Topic: Pregnant with Immune Treatment: Part 5  (Read 73619 times)

0 Members

Offline Loop

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Pregnant with Immune Treatment: Part 5
« Reply #980 on: 27/03/12, 11:25 »
Clairebuc - Thanks again for the twin pram info, I'm definitely adding that to the list of possibles :)  H does seem dead set on the donkey but as I'll be using it more, I definitely want to test a few out!! Glad you are having fun with your girls x

Heidi - that's great news x

Suzy - not long for you now either - v exciting!! x

Birdey/Kirst - oooo 2 weeks-ish to go can't wait to hear all about the new arrival xx

Hi to everyone else. Just ticking along really & trying not to overdo work & instead enjoy the sunshine :)  , I have a NK retest at Dr Gs next week, appt week after then I've got my 20 week scan at 21 weeks so not for a little while.  From about 23 weeks onwards I seem to be having scans everyone 1 to 2 weeks at the hospital (think this is just standard practise for the hospital I'm going to) so all good so far xx

Offline leppyloo

• Mya & Sam - Sept 12
modify
« Reply #981 on: 27/03/12, 13:41 »
Phew a lot of posts to read then!  Thanks for all your kind messages and hi to everyone!  No issues after little bang to bump ... and being more careful!

Pru .. they are in the Moses basket for up to 6 months.  We had cot bed and would recommend as it lasts longer.  We did NCT and whilst they did talk about all things baby ... I mainly remember it being about the birth (although it was a long time ago).  However I did make a lot of good friends there - so would still recommend it.  :)

Heidi ... hormones do strange things to us honey!  Don't be too hard on yourself.  ^hugme^ I don't like nasty dogs either - having been bitten by an Alsatian as a child.  Fab news re scan!  :)

Ladies ... when I was having Sam ... I found 2 catalogues / online stores that were superb and gave me lots of ideas for useful items I would have never thought of, e.g. microwavable steriliser bags for bottles, fold up changing mats, loads of stuff for weaning etc ...
JoJo Maman Bebe and PHP (Perfectly Happy People).  JoJo is definitely still around but must admit that I googled Perfectly Happy People today and struggled to get onto their website - so not sure about them. 

Lee xx

Offline prudunce

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #982 on: 27/03/12, 17:12 »
HI ladies,
Heidi,so glad scan was all good!!

Suzi.... one of my twin is breech and very high up at mo. im only just over 20wks and am told he will move??but im still adament i want a C-sec for peace of mind,i too watched one born and them tryin to turn baby inside,ouch!!!!!!I know of  ladies who have ended up having an emerg C-sec with twins,that kind of made my mind up TBH. I know im going to be out of action for longer but i feel having a C-sec date in the diary will make me alot more relaxed,happier! I most defo not too posh to push,quite the opp!!

What gorg weather we r having. Horse went out on a 6mth loan :'( but i know its for the best.
Bump looks huge to me today,almost bloated looking/feeling!!

Indegest is driving me nutz in the eves,i think i know wat makes it worse???white bready things?? god its horrid,i go thro so much gaviscon yucky stuff. I had a pasta salad today and feel indegest coming on again,its defo a late arvo/eve thing with me,kept me awake 4 hrs last night!

Thanks 4 info on the icandy prams,OMG 1600 for the complete thing,jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.I dont think the inlawas realise how expensive it is?? oppppppsss :P. Like u loop im going on a pram/buggy shopping day nearer the time to test them all put,i think John Lewis have u there for hrs trying them all put if u pre book an app with them. How much is the donkey full set??

Hubby and i have a twins grooup at the hosp booked thro the NHS end April,(its a 3 hr one off session)i think its the only class he will come too TBH,seems im having a C-sec,i dont feel he needs to come to the ani-natal classes,i want to go to meet new friends more than anything TBH. Im nearly 40 with 12 nephews/neices so i know what giving birth and bringing babies up is all about(kind of). They do say nothing prepares u for when your own child arrives,i bet thats so true!!

B8gger,remote ontrol to TV miles away ;D,i best get off this fat b&tt.x

Offline Georgia

• Argc Queen Bee
  • Gold Member
  • ARGC/REPROFIT
modify
« Reply #983 on: 27/03/12, 19:20 »
Hi Girls

Was hoping one of you lovely ladies could tell me when intrapilids stop in a pregnancy. Is it 31 weeks ??

Many thanks
Georgia x

Offline Marie2008

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #984 on: 27/03/12, 20:05 »
Hi Ladies,

Sorry to crash but I just wanted to ask if any of you ladies had had a full IVf cycle with Dr Gorgy at the FGA and how you found it?

I have been struggling to get my hormones in the right place for Dr T at the ARCG and I am p@ssed off waiting to cycle so am going to go for a cycle with Dr Gorgy. I had my consultation and his more aggressive approach to my NK issues was music to my ears so I feel really comfortable with it.

I have posted on the FGA thread but there doesn't seem to be anyone cycling at the moment...

Anyway, it'd be lovely to hear of some success stories especially if you've had high FSH, low AMH  ;)

Best wishes with your pregnancies.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Thanks

Marie x

Offline butterflies4ever

• Gold Member
  • Summer time!!
modify
« Reply #985 on: 27/03/12, 20:10 »
Pru- you made me lol with what you said about the in-laws  ;D oppps!!
I so like the Donkey but heard it's awkward to get around shop aisle. Love it doh  ;)

Hi Georgia, congrats on being blessed with twins, after all what you've been through  ^hugme^ have you looked through Agate's FAQ's
I know each place seems to vary, some stop in the 1st trimester & i think Gorgy must later like 28/30 wks. Are you seeing an immune Dr. this time?

Electra x

Offline ClaireBuc

modify
« Reply #986 on: 27/03/12, 21:46 »
Georgia, it's 31 weeks as apparently there has not been any studies done on anyone over 31wks so when i was pregnant agate advised not to go past that date.

Claire x

Offline Loop

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #987 on: 27/03/12, 21:51 »
Pru - I think the donkey & iCandy are about same price. I need to find a shop which does a few twin pyshchairs as mothercare only had the donkey xx

Offline jen-v

modify
« Reply #988 on: 28/03/12, 11:04 »
Hello ladies, I wanted to ask what you had generally done re blood thinners if you've had any bleeding? I've had some small brown bleeds at 8 weeks, all fine on the scan and I know bleeds are mainly normal so I'm not too worried, but I know some get advised to stay off the aspirin and clexane for a bit - or is this mainly for major red bleeds? Perhaps it depends if you have known clotting problems? Just curious really!
Hope everyone is doing well x

Offline Loop

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #989 on: 28/03/12, 11:50 »
jen - sorry to hear you've had bleeds. I can only share what Dr G advised me which was to continue the clex irrespective. I had bleeding pretty much every day from BFP to 15/16 weeks (mostly minor red 'period' style bleeds sometimes tailing off but occasionally v heavy & pretty much always red).  What does your consultant say?
Marie - I replied on the other thread - best of luck x

Pru - just re-read your post, maybe it's a twins thing but one of mine is v high up also and I'm glugging gaviscon like there's no tomorrow. I find eating little and often helps but I'm still suffering badly from 'acid throat' which makes me cough and feel/be sick :(  I've got a MW appt tomorrow and will mention the acid problem and the sore hip and wrists to her but I'm guessing she's just going to say go to GP..

Re MW appointments - what should I expect?  I was seen at booking in 10 weeks and this will be my 16 w appt (at nearly 19 w as ws the first available)...

x

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal