* Author Topic: Chaucer Hospital, Canterbury, Part 14  (Read 56237 times)

0 Members

Offline Laura1987

• hkl
modify
Re: Chaucer Hospital, Canterbury, Part 14
« Reply #430 on: 20/02/12, 10:38 »
Congratulation Lazeemouse on your  ^BFP^ xxxxxxxxxx

Offline marsian

modify
« Reply #431 on: 20/02/12, 12:17 »
Hi ladies  :)

Wanted to wish CookieBig big congratulations on your  ^BFP^xxx

Lazeemouse Big big contratulations on your  ^BFP^ xxx Fantastic news for you both and Dh

Briony    I hope you are staying strong xxx

Emma Im 39 and was advised to have the AMH test to check my o reserve, i had it in dec and cost £100 pounds.
                                          It was def worth having as this put dh and myself in a clearer picture. The result came back low but normal
                                          for my age.

Afm  well as we now have our cycle postponed we are looking to have a holiday before we start. Mr evans
                                          told us he would like my ET and dh ssr done around end of july/beg of aug.
                                          With this information would going away at the beg of may be ok, i dont want anything to get in the way for
                                          starting. We now have to wait for cathy to contact us again with an app for my chat n plan. I think ill also
                                          contact the chaucer to check. Mr evans has also suggested i take longer down reg drugs too ?
                                          As you're all so supportive on here i would appreciate any advise

Thanks ladies  :) :)

Offline Noodle1

modify
« Reply #432 on: 20/02/12, 13:27 »
Hi everyone - hope you are all doing ok.

Lazeemouse and Cookie - big congratulations on your BFPs - absolutely fantastic news for a Monday.

Thanks for your wishes Bambi  :)

Big big  ^hugme^ to you Briony.

AFM - I had my pre-op this morning which went fine.  All systems go for lap on Thursday.  Can't believe this has all been sorted in a week but at least there is not too much waiting.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Bribby

modify
« Reply #433 on: 20/02/12, 14:37 »

Lazeemouse and Cookie -  congratulations to you both on your BFPs - lovely to hear good news!

Briony - How you doing?

Emma, I can't answee most of your questions, sorry! but a holiday sounds good and may should be o.k.

AFM - Bit cross to be honest. Had scan today to be told lining is not thick enough (which i had expected) The nurse then looked at my notes and said 'oh, it looks like you should have been on double this!' ahhh! Really feel like they just didn't look at my notes. So tx has been put back a week, so ET wont be this Friday but possibly next. Oviously i know this can happen but annoyed as feel i would have been ready if medication had been correct the first time. I had booked this week and next week off work so I can have more time after the ET this time and now will have to go staright back to work. Nothing is straightforward is it! Sorry for Rant!

Still remaining positive though ;D

Bribby x

Offline emma2612

modify
« Reply #434 on: 20/02/12, 15:10 »
Lazeemouse - congratulations  :) :)

Brilliant news

Ladies - thank you for your replies, sounds like the AMH is worth having and I will prepare hubby to be ready to give a sample, you'd think it was as painful as all the ops I've had to have  ;) ;D

G luck all

Em x

Offline marsian

modify
« Reply #435 on: 20/02/12, 15:56 »
Hi ladies  :)

well i didn't manage to ring brabourne as Cathy rang me. My chat n plan and drug collection is booked for may 22nd and my et and DH ssr is booked for Aug 1st all being well.so yes we going ahead and booking our holiday.
I know its weeks away but at least we have actual dates now  ;D
I realise that I'm months behind some of you guys on here but i do enjoy following your journeys  :) :) :)

marsian  :-* :-*

Online staceysm

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #436 on: 20/02/12, 16:21 »
Hi Ladies,

Laura- I hope it wasn't you and your DH that made me wait for 45 mins to see Miss Geyoushi?  ;D  Can't believe you are starting so soon.  Good luck.

Cookie-  I am totally jealous ;D, but what fantastic news to hear.  It gives people a real boost that we can get those miracle BFP's we hear about.

Lazzeemouse-Congratulations on your  ^BFP^.

Bribby-  Really sorry to hear about your delay, but at least you will have a better chance of it working with a nice thick lining.  We need those embies to get nice and snug.

AFM- I need to lose about a stone and a half before I can start treatment  :(.  So I may go a bit quiet for a bit ladies, but until my BMI is down to 32 then I can't really proceed any further.  The good thing is, once we get started, they will start me on double the dosage that I was on at Oxford and I am delighted with that, as I had a really bad response there.  I.e; One follie after stimming for 7 days.     

Good luck to you all and I will pop on now and again to see how you are all doing.

Stacey
x

Offline Laura1987

• hkl
modify
« Reply #437 on: 20/02/12, 17:13 »
Hi Staceysm - No Miss Geyoushi was running late for our appointment as well, they said she got delayed in theatre.
xxxxxx

Offline cookie1

modify
« Reply #438 on: 21/02/12, 07:40 »
Lazzemouse congrats on your  ^BFP^ xx

Offline Laura1987

• hkl
modify
« Reply #439 on: 21/02/12, 11:30 »
Hi Ladies

I'm really confused - I had a meeting with work yesterday to discuss what I will be going through and if I would need any time off work.

I thought when I had my appointment last week that I start my injections on the first day of my period for 2 weeks then I go for scans on the 3rd week nearly every day.  Well in my appointment she told me I would need the 3rd week off work cause of having these scans every day.

However DH thinks I start injecting before my period and have the scans the week of my period?

I need to roughly work out the week I will be having these scans as need to sort the time off for work.

Can anyone help?? xxx

* Search

Recent Topics

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal