Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

out of date

202K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  MrsG22 
#1 · (Edited)
#8 ·
Does anyone know where the spreadsheet is, which relates to costs? X

#10 ·
I've found it, Thanks,

Agate - I know you’re really busy and are not in this site as much, you seem to give really good advice and I wanted to ask, I got results of 40% unk cells from Prof Q but Penny doesn’t seem to agree with this test, What are your thoughts on unk cells? There’s so much research on both ends of the scale?

I want to go to Penny for immunes, but If she doesnt agree with what my immune issues are then, Im a bit stuck x

#12 ·
That's a good question, it's what I heard  :-\

But I've got an appointment with Penny on Wednesday, thanks Agate.

#13 ·
Not sure if this is the best place to post this question. It is some years since I posted on FF, so I'm a bit rusty ;)

Anyway. I have a number of dd Frosties on ice at Serum, but wonder if I could get them sent here to a clinic in Ireland & use them here?

If so, would Penny write me a full protocol my Irish clinic could follow?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, tia x

#14 ·
Hi,

Many thanks for this mainly very useful info  :) but i did want to add that several things are now quite out of date (don't know if it can be edited?)
They accept cards to pay for treatment.(No cash required unless you want to!)
They supply most if not all of the drugs and needles required in the clinic and a couple of other things which i can't remember !!  ^reiki^

#16 ·
Hey Agate, thank you so much for all your post, so informative.

I am 39, despite having good AMH and AFC, had 2 failed ivf from the UK last year. I decided to go abroad this year.

I read your Serum post just a few days ago, was very impressed. Really appreciate your hard work. It has been deleted since, not sure if any chance I can get a copy of it? I found the information really really helpful.

Many thanks in advance!
Lots of love xxx

#17 ·
Hey Agate, thank you so much for all your post, so informative.

I am 39, despite having good AMH and AFC, had 2 failed ivf from the UK last year. I decided to go abroad this year.

I read your Serum post just a few days ago, was very impressed. Really appreciate your hard work. It has been deleted since, not sure if any chance I can get a copy of it? I found the information really really helpful.

Many thanks in advance!
Lots of love xxx
Hi @Mywish2022 I'm new here and just seen your post, as I am also looking to see if Serum is an option for me. I'm sorry about your cycles so far. Have you progressed any further with Serum? I had my first cycle in December, which failed and now I'm torn between sticking with the same route again or trying something new?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.