* Author Topic: Centre for Life Cycle Buddies - Part 3!  (Read 34813 times)

0 Members

Offline Holly82

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Centre for Life Cycle Buddies - Part 3!
« Reply #260 on: 21/03/12, 10:54 »
Morning  ;D

Boopster - Are you with CFL? if so did they prescribe you the clexane, steriods, extra progesterone and antibiotics? I'm really worried about this Hidden C but i know there is nothing i can do about it at the mo since i am due to start down-reg on the 31st. When are you starting your next cycle? Are you NHS funded? Sorry for the 100 questions.  :) x

Silentlywishing - Thank you. How are you doing?  ^hugme^ x

p.s What is intralipids? I've heard this mentioned quite alot but never found it what it does. x

Offline silentlywishing

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #261 on: 21/03/12, 12:35 »
Hello!!

I'm good thanks still having really low moments think I need a positive distraction, still haven't bled yet keep feeling like my insides are about to fall out! :$

Ee not long now holly bet you can't wait, I'm desperate to get back on to another cycle but I need tO see what's going on inside cz something is clearly not right! X

Offline silentlywishing

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #262 on: 22/03/12, 18:20 »
Hi guys, just got my follow up appointment, 30th of April, seems forever away!!!!! I'm sure that's when hubby in training is in magaluf for his friends stag do! X

Offline Holly82

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #263 on: 22/03/12, 21:42 »
Silentlywishing - Yay you have your app date, and it will be here before you know it!! i cant believe how fast these weeks are going over  :) have you thought about what you are going to do next? I've already kinda got a plan in mind if this Cycle doesn't work but for now i'm going to concentrate on my FET Cycle. Yep i'm starting to get excited but nervous at the same time. Will you be able to attend the app on your own if your hubby is on mates stag do? Hope your ok  ^hugme^

Hi to everyone else  :)

Holly x

Offline bubbles2608

modify
« Reply #264 on: 23/03/12, 09:17 »
Hi, I've got my appointment throught too. 23rd April. Soma week before you Silently Wishing,

Hope your ok.

Offline JosieSmith1

modify
« Reply #265 on: 23/03/12, 13:11 »
Hi, can I join you ladies?  I'm currently in the middle of my first IVF cycle at Centre for Life. Found out last wed that I'm not responding to stims  :( Got a re-scan tomorrow to see if there's any progress, if not, it could be the end of the road  ^pray^ ^pray^

Online Daisy Princess

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #266 on: 23/03/12, 14:15 »
Hi Josie - Welcome x  I'll have my fingers crossed for you,  ^pray^  that you've responded since the last scan.  xx

Offline JosieSmith1

modify
« Reply #267 on: 25/03/12, 19:48 »
Hi, unfortunately I haven't responded much. I've grown 2 follicles of less than 1cm each but the criteria is 3 follies of at least 2cms each so I'm not getting there. They were going to cancel the cycle there and then but we persuaded them to wait until Monday. So I've got another scan tomorrow but I'm preparing myself for the worst. I'm now trying to come to terms with the fact that I'll never be a biological mother, and have to work through some issues before I decide if donor eggs is the way I want to go :(

Offline silentlywishing

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #268 on: 25/03/12, 21:02 »
Hi guys how you all doing? Well one josie, really hope all goes well tomorrow will be crossing all I've got for you  ^hugme^ ^pray^

Bubbles my app has been changed till the 24th because my df is on a stag do in magaluf she wanted to make it later but I refused cz I think it's a long time to wait I've got questions to ask.... Been thinking of jumping ship but I'm going to hang on n see what's said at my follow up if they don't offer to investigate or try something slightly different then I'm going to have to consider finding someone that will pointless keep doing all the exact same things if it's just not and never will work, one size most definately does not fit all, we're all very different-what works for one does not always work for another! I have an app with my gp on Wednesday I'm going to ask him to do some level 1 bloods. Been feeling very poorly since this tx finished also quite depressed so I started back at the gym yesterday, been again today and I can feel those feel good endorphins kicking in :) i'm not a big girl by any means but this treatment makes me put weight on 8st 8lbs may not sound a lot and it's not really but I'm only little and usually I only weigh 7 st 12 normally think anyone would feel 'big' and 'minging' after putting on 10lbs so quickly I can't diet I just don't have the will power so exercise it is! can't believe I'm winging on about my weight I'd happily put on 10 stone if it meant having a baby just hate feeling so unhealthy!! X

Offline MsK

modify
« Reply #269 on: 26/03/12, 16:32 »
Silentlywishing, I am small too and put on weight since I was going through the treatment so I totally understand what you mean!  I am used to never really putting on weight and also had OHSS so have felt huge for ages.  Hope that you start to feel better soon chick.

I am back at CfL on April 17th, we got some frozen embryos last time so I'm hoping that is what we will be doing next, fingers crossed.

Josie, how did your scan go today?  Hoping that things have moved forward for you.

Loads of love and luck to everyone. x

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal