* Author Topic: Centre for Life Cycle Buddies - Part 3!  (Read 37240 times)

0 Members

Offline MsK

modify
Re: Centre for Life Cycle Buddies - Part 3!
« Reply #430 on: 20/04/12, 19:42 »
Thanks Stell, apparently I have to do the Buserelin injections (which were quite easy last time, especially compared to the Menopur!) and also take tablets...oh and pessaries twice a day too - the joys!

Is anyone due to start treatment around about the same time as me?

Babydust to everyone. x

Online Daisy Princess

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #431 on: 20/04/12, 19:53 »
Hi Stella, It sounds like you've had a implantation bleed, It could be a good sign? I'm pleased you found the acunpuncture relaxing, she's very good.  Sounds like you have a house move coming soon!  very exciting xx 

Hi Nicola - Good luck for ET tomorrow x

MSK - I've not had any frozen embies, so sorry I really don't have a clue on FET.  I hope it goes well for you x

AFM - I'm feeling ok, the cramping pains are coming and going, they're not as bad as the other night.  Went to sainsbury's today I was going to buy a hpt, but DH talked me out of it.  DH booked me a facial and massage, so just got back from there feeling relaxed.

Not long now Stella xxx   ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline stell

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #432 on: 20/04/12, 20:13 »
MSK - I never chose the injections chose nasal spray instead as prefer to do the less injections I can! At least you won't get that bloated feeling like you do with stimms! 1st May be here before you know it!  ^reiki^

Daisy - sounds like you have had a relaxing day. Hope you enjoyed the facial and massage!  :)   ^police^ Step away from the HPTs. It's too soon and you don't want to get a false result either way! Not sure if implantation bleed!  :-\ Not keeping my hopes up from this. Time will tell!  ^reiki^ ^pray^

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Stella x x

Online Daisy Princess

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #433 on: 20/04/12, 21:59 »
I think this will be your turn, stay  ^reiki^ ^pray^

I'm not testing early, waiting to make the dreaded call!  I hope AF keeps away, as last time full AF showed up before my OTD.

Love Daisy  ^fairydust^ 

Offline silentlywishing

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #434 on: 20/04/12, 22:24 »
Wowza's it's been very busy on here glad to see your all doing really well...

Bubbles and msk, nice to see you guys bouncing back

Bubbles I'm doing ok now My follow up is Tuesday at 4, see what they say ey! I still want to try to push for a hysteroscopy and I'm quite keen to try a natural fet-i have a very regulare cycle and I hate the med's!!!  What's your plans have you given it much thought or are you just going to see what they say, I just got my first real af today... Ouchies!! Defo more painfull than normal

Daisy and Stell when's your otd

Holly how you doing??

Nicola good luck for et

Josie big  ^hugme^ stay strong

X

Online Daisy Princess

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #435 on: 21/04/12, 10:24 »
Morning Ladies!

Silently - our test date is Tuesday 24th April  ^2ww^

Nicola - Let us know how you get on with ET x

Stella - How are you feeling? 
I'm taking each day as it comes, got AF pains but it's not shown up yet, so as long as it's not shown it's giving me a little hope ^No AF^ .   Taking it easy today, then going to friends as she's cooking a meal for us.

Hope everyone has a good weekend x

Offline stell

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #436 on: 21/04/12, 11:08 »
Daisy fingers crossed they're not af pains! Pray! Think its the best way takin one day at a time! Not long now! Enjoy ur meal!

silently - my test date same as daisy although think I'm havin bloods done on the wed as on trainin course tues and short for time! May do hpt test tues although dh doesnt!

I'm ok today no more bad pains. Few more crampy ones but not too bad! Off to match soon with dh then think just goin out for tea and chill tonite! Back to work Mon so not looking forward to that!

Lots of positive and sticky vibes daisy!

Stella x

Offline silentlywishing

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #437 on: 21/04/12, 11:48 »
Ee god not long For you 2 now then although for you guys it will seem aaaages away! Sticky  ^pray^For you both, good luck x

Offline nicolaab

modify
« Reply #438 on: 21/04/12, 11:56 »
Just a quick update.  Just back from ET and now have two 8 cell embryos on board.  Sadly the other 3 were not good enough quality to freeze.  It was a really strange but nice feeling to see the embryos on the screen before they put them back.  It gave me goosebumps!  Now all I can do is keep  ^pray^ for them to stick.  Come on little embies you can do it.

Hope everyone is doing ok today.  I'll keep everything crossed for tuesday for you both.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend.  Am off now to have a quiet afternoon on the sofa I think.  Does anyone know if you can use heat after transfer?  I think I read somewhere that it best not to use heat or to have hot baths.  Not sure what is best now.
Lots of  ^fairydust^ to you all
Nicola x

Offline silentlywishing

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #439 on: 21/04/12, 12:12 »
Fab news nicola and congrats on being pupo! I used a hot water bottle but since then have heard its not good, also stay away from baths for at least 48 hours me personally next time will stay away till otd tho cz I've also read that it's not good for embies best thing to do is just try and relax and live your life as normally as possible relax for a few days but then take yourself off out for a walk as its supposed to help with circulating blood flow to the womb it's hard not to analyse every single thing you do but to be honest I don't believe anything means anything (ueah that made sense lol) I've had 5 cycles now and all have been so different but all ended in the same way! Good luck to you I'll keep everything crossed for your bfp x

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal