* Author Topic: Centre for Life Cycle Buddies - Part 3!  (Read 31386 times)

Offline Holly82

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Centre for Life Cycle Buddies - Part 3!
« Reply #650 on: 10/05/12, 12:34 »
Craignlou - Yeah you would def think it is positive since it was negative yesterday and it is going to be faint since you are only 7dp your transfer. I think the hcg only stays in your system for up to 10 days so it should be out now.  :) x 4

gee - Wow 19 follies is fab!! Good luck for your EC on Mon. It will be fine and you wont feel a thing. x

Holly 

Offline Craignlou

modify
« Reply #651 on: 10/05/12, 13:23 »
Holly- was yours faint yesterday? I'm scared to get excited, just in case! I'm gonna be at cfl at 8 on the dot mon morning and on the phone 4pm prompt lol x

Offline Craignlou

modify
« Reply #652 on: 10/05/12, 17:15 »
I couldn't wait, I had to do another test lol! I done a clear blue digital and it says pregnant 1-2 weeks :-) x

Offline silentlywishing

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #653 on: 10/05/12, 18:17 »
Hi gee and wellcome, 19 follies is a fab amount you must be so please when's ec??

Hi holly I'm fine I'm so bloated tho like people are actually getting a shock when I show them my belly, what the hell!!! I am constipated but still it's huuuuuge!! Wish I could ff time I'm starting to feel impatient!! X

Offline Craignlou

modify
« Reply #654 on: 10/05/12, 20:10 »
Silently- I remember that feeling of bloated ness all too well! I was so uncomfortable, I actually looked 6 month pregnant the day before egg collection! Was half expecting somebody to ask when I was due. I drank boat loads of fresh orange juice cos I also had constipation and frightened to push! Hope your feeling a bit more comfortable soon x

Offline silentlywishing

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #655 on: 10/05/12, 20:28 »
I'd understand if I was on any med's but I'm not taking anything I had ohss on both my fresh ivf tx and I honestly think my tummy is bigger now, no idea how or why it's either hormonal or constipation or maybes something to do with the pregnacare or... A combo of everything I was dying to pump at work I kept having to hold it in,  ee sorry I know that's tmi but it's true just call me breezy britches  ;D haha  :-[ x

Offline Craignlou

modify
« Reply #656 on: 10/05/12, 21:12 »
Haha that made me chuckle, I'm much the same but I'm blaming the pessaries!
Strange that you should be so bloated without drugs, perhaps it is just constipation?

Offline silentlywishing

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #657 on: 10/05/12, 21:36 »
Well it's probablies a mixture your body makes progesterone naturally once you ovulate your progesterone levels rise, I think mine are quite high cz my (.)(.) are so big and sore plus I feel fat and windy  ;D then there's the pregnacare and I'm a bit scared of erm... Pushing hahaha I drink loads of water I probablies drink to much some days, I eat plenty fruit and veg only thing I'm doing different is I'm obviously not going to the gym at the minute! Ohhhhh I don't know I'm just a freak of nature grrrr x

Offline Holly82

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #658 on: 11/05/12, 07:50 »
Morning  :)

Craignlou -  my test yesterday the line was really dark but the day before it was faint!! Ahh i think i have to get me a clearblue digital  :). I'm just worried that it might all get snatched away so soon as that happened in my last FET Cycle. I'm still over the moon tho and couldn't be happier. Have you tested again? I have LOL x

Silently (breezy) - Oh thats not good LOL especially when you need to do it at work. Don't want to rub it in but i'm the oppisite to constipated  ::) Are you going to join us and test early?  x 

Offline Craignlou

modify
« Reply #659 on: 11/05/12, 07:56 »
Good morning- yes I have tested again lol, was still pretty faint though! You will have to buy a digital, it's amazing seeing the words "pregnant 1-2"  I just hope I'm not getting my hopes up too! I can't wait for Monday for it to be official. What happened with your last cycle? If you dont mind me asking? X

Silently- how's the windy situation today? Hope your less bloated x

* Search

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates, gets a free discrete butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

Recent Topics

Amazon top seller!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal