* Author Topic: BFP - Due Date May/June 2012 ~ Part 2  (Read 66492 times)

0 Members

Offline Vega

modify
Re: BFP - Due Date May/June 2012 ~ Part 2
« Reply #100 on: 15/11/11, 15:54 »
Robbie - I'm glad the bleeding has subsided hope you are ok  ^hugme^ x

Toothfairy - to echo the other ladies I would speak to the midwife. I really hope your scan tomorrow shows all is ok  ^hugme^ x

Clomper - welcome and congrats on the scan so pleased all was ok for you :)

Nat - I've had no pains but lots of ladies do seem to get them from the stretching! If you think about it there are some big changes going on so aches and pains are to be expected I would think? x

Roo - welcome to the thread. Triplets wow that's amazing!! ;D How have your symptoms been?

Jo - I'd heard that about the boy's sounding like a train and girls like a galloping horse - you might be team blue then! Not long till you hopefully find out at 17w  :)

Has anyone else had anymore old wives tales on girl versus boy?! I'm clearly very impaitent to find out  ;D

xxx

Offline Jac101

modify
« Reply #101 on: 15/11/11, 16:06 »
Hi everyone

Welcome Roo, lovely to see you on here!  My scan is on 22nd so just one day before you, and I get to meet my consultant tomorrow for the first time - here's hoping he/she is nice!

Toothfairy, I think the same as everyone else, and I hope you have managed to speak to someone and that you have been reassured.  Good luck with your scan tomorrow  :)

All is well with me, take care everyone

Jacqui
x

Offline Hevan81

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #102 on: 15/11/11, 16:12 »
Robbie - So glad the bleeding has stopped. We're here for you anytime  ^hugme^

Clomper - Yeay, you finally joined. I'm so pleased your scan went well, it re ally is the most amazing thing  ^hugme^

Toothfairy - Hope everything is ok now? Did you call MW?  ^hugme^

Hello to everyone, hope you are all well   ^hugme^

Offline 1katieh

modify
« Reply #103 on: 15/11/11, 16:49 »
Hi ladies,

Robbie, how are you doing today?

Toothfairy, definitely call GP or midwife - that's what they're there for; reassurance at times like these. Sorry to hear you have had such bad pain and I hope it eases.

Hi Roo, good to see you here.

Hello to everyone else!

I'm just back from an appointment with the midwife. It was the 16 week one but they brought it forward to 15 weeks as I've been having a few problems with my breathing. I'm to see the GP on Monday now but it was v reassuring to hear the heartbeat and have a general chat.

I'm getting very breathless each day with only slight exertion so am just getting that checked out. My chemo has reduced my lung capacity so it may be that coupled with the changes of my body in pregnancy.

Hope everyone's having a good day x

Offline RobbieM

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #104 on: 15/11/11, 17:00 »
Vega and Hevan thanks for being so lovely!

Katie, Thanks for asking - I am much better today  ;D  touch wood have not had anything today so just hoping it was a blip or the second sac breaking down - got my normal twinges etc so fingers crossed

I bet it was wonderful to hear the heartbeat and very reassuring !!!   ;D   I hope your GP can help you with your breathing

Roo, good to see you here xxxx

xxxxx

Offline Toothfairy

• Gold Member
  • Everything happens for a reason x
modify
« Reply #105 on: 15/11/11, 20:03 »
Roo- welcome

Ladies I have had a crazy day.. So I work in a private dental practice on bond street.. My j ob is very demanding and I have patients from all over who waitbweeks on end to see me..

Went to work today and didn't feel 100%.. Just about survived the morning and Bursted into tears when I saw my principle dentist.. He owns the practice. So now he knows I am pregnant.. Was shocked and showed some sympathy.. I called up Portland and the midwife said I can be seen after work..

So I was waiting for the end of the day... Went to the loo between every patient to make sure I wasn't seeing red..

One of my patient who  is new to me  came in and was a IVF doctor at hammersmith hospital.. What a blessing.
I was in tears again and she checked my abdomen and back and assured me I wasn't having a stroke.. She said I shouldn't worry, seems like ligament stretching and I might have slept funny.. I thought paying over the odds I will still go Portland to get a look over..

I finished work late as I had an emergency extraction..I hate my job as I can't say no to anyone who is suffering.. After work I felt to just get a cab home.. I paid 57 to get driven home..

Sorry for the me post.. Got my scan 2mrw.. I will wait till then to speak to someone as I am totally shattered and couldn't be asked to be probed and plodded today.. 

Offline Clomper

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #106 on: 15/11/11, 20:21 »
Toothfairy, I'm sorry you have had such a rubbish day! I hope you are feeling better after a good night's sleep. I would really get to see someone tomorrow morning, and if it means missing a few of your appointments I say so be it. You're health is more important. I think when you see your little one tomorrow at your scan, you will feel like you can take on the world again!  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Welcome Roo!! I can't believe we have made it this far!  :) :)

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

Robbie, I'm glad you are doing better today.  ^hugme^

It will take me a while to get to know the rest of you on here I think! But hello to you all!

Clomper xx

Offline kitty.p

modify
« Reply #107 on: 15/11/11, 20:37 »
Hi ladies  :-*

Welcome Roo and Robbie and Clomper. :)

Vega - I heard that if you crave sweet things its a girl and if more savoury, a boy - but then again, all old wives... I know how tempting it is to find out though!  Oh, and I'm craving both!! ::)

Joanne - congratulations on a most likely team blue!!  ;D  I'm counting the days till the scan now - but we will have nearly ten more to go after our next scan if we wait till Christmas to find out! Roll on 17 weeks for you to find out your flavour for sure!

Toothfairy - sorry you had such a horrible day. Good luck to you and all other scans xx

Katie - I hope you feel better xx

Kitty xx

Offline Toothfairy

• Gold Member
  • Everything happens for a reason x
modify
« Reply #108 on: 15/11/11, 20:52 »
I was told today by one of my patients that if you have MS you are likely to have a girl..

Soo looks like I will be fulfilling my MILs wishes by bearing a grandson!!

Offline Jac101

modify
« Reply #109 on: 15/11/11, 21:32 »
Hi everyone

Toothfairy, sorry you have had such a bad day ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^  All that crying  :(  I don't think the hormones help because I am crying a lot too but over silly little things. Good luck for your scan tomorrow, I'm sure all will be well  :) :)

Robbie, glad your bleeding has eased off.  I am still having a brown discharge (sorry tmi) from my bleed 3 weeks ago!

Jacqui
x

* Search

Recent Topics

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal