* Author Topic: BFP - Due Date May/June 2012 ~ Part 2  (Read 62066 times)

0 Members

Offline LisaAndLaura

modify
Re: BFP - Due Date May/June 2012 ~ Part 2
« Reply #30 on: 9/11/11, 10:01 »
Thanks for the congrats girls :)

As for feeling movements at 13 weeks, it does seem a little early, but I think it also depends on your build.  Also because it's been such a difficult journey so far, maybe you're more "in tune"... I dunno!

Good news that the bleeding has calmed down Jack.

Hello to everyone else xxx

Offline freespirit.

• My bubbles are just perfect the way they are - Thanks.
  • VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #31 on: 9/11/11, 10:54 »
Hi ladies ,
Re movement , I am sure i fet flutterings from 11+4 , which i know sounds incredibly early , but there you go . I am (well was) a size 8 before treatment , and this is my second baby so i guess my stomach muscles are a little slacker so i am able to feel a little more . They do say you can feel earlier with your second because of this with your muscles and because you know what to feel for .
For those experiencing flutterings for the first time , or wondering if they are , flutterings feels like a nerve twitching , or a bubble bursting or a little fish flicking their tail in your tummy .
With my son i felt flutterings around 15 weeks , and felt the first real big kick with my hand on my tummy at 19 weeks .
I should also say though , please don't worry if your feel your baby a lot later than this as all sorts of factors need to be taken into account , your size , your tone and wether your placenta is at the front or the back , if it's at the front , you won't feel till a lot later .
Freespirit

Offline Joanne1981

modify
« Reply #32 on: 9/11/11, 12:22 »
Hey girlies,

I'm just back from the dr after having my flu jab.  I am so scared of needles (dont know how I have gotten through this last year) but I hardly felt it!!  ;D

Kitty, I have been getting quite a few twinges recently and some shooting pains right up my lady garden!!  I supose it is all the stretching and moving that is going on. 

JC, I definitely felt my baba move last week when I was exactly 14 weeks!  I was having accupuncture so was very relaxed and I felt a flutter.  I haven't felt anything since and can't wait to feel the baby start to move properly.

Roll on 16w appointment with mw next week - I am  ^pray^ she will try to listen to the HB, I dont think i can wait any longer to find out my baby is all okay and growing nicely in my tummy.

Have a lovely Wednesday everyone - 2 more days until the weekend  ;D

Lots of love,
Joanne x

Offline Joanne1981

modify
« Reply #33 on: 9/11/11, 12:29 »
Oh, i forgot to ask!!  How is everyone doing with regard to weight gain??  My tummy seems much bigger and I have been eating loads but no weight gain as of yet. 

I weighed 12st 2 pounds when I found out I was pregnant (I am 5'11'') which was heavier than normal due to tx and then lost 5 pounds with sickness etc.  I am now 15 weeks and weighed myself this morning and weighed in at 12st 1.5 pounds - I dont want to put on loads of weight but I also want to make sure baby is growing!!

Joanne x

Offline MrsJC

• over the moon mummy!!!
modify
« Reply #34 on: 9/11/11, 12:35 »
hahahaha maybe i just have slack muscles, the best way i can describe the feeling is like a goldfish brushing against the side of the bag that you take it home from the funfair in!

just sat down to my lunch and felt it again (think i need to get some bigger trousers lol) Xxxx

Offline BethanK78

• Baby Jack in my arms for the first time
modify
« Reply #35 on: 9/11/11, 14:21 »
Hi All

Just a quick note to say all was ok with my scan this morning  ;D .  Great to see little one again, they change so quickly in this early stage!

Michelle & MrsJC - 13 weeks is not too early to feel movement, kind of like the fluttering they describe in books.  I felt the twins very early, around 12 weeks and I felt jack around 10 weeks.  Think I've started to feel this one the last couple of days.

Will try and do a proper catch up later but I tried to keep up with the chat when carrying Jack and there is just so much going on here I found it really difficult!  But I will try, I love sharing this experience xxx

Offline Wombly

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #36 on: 9/11/11, 19:05 »
Hi girls

Scan was good today - everything is fine, slightly larger than average size (think its going to be a boy as DS was too) and saw beanie wriggling! Was so weird as 'it' hasn't got proper legs / arms yet just buds but there it was wriggling away, you don't imagine it to be an independent being until you see it making its own movements (iykwim!). Still feeling very sicky and have now lost my voice because of this cold...but am v happy & relieved to know beanie is doing well.

As for feeling movements - I didn't feel anything with DS until about 19/20 weeks so anyone who hasn't felt anything don't worry! but maybe freespirit is right as the midwife told me I had very strong stomach muscles when I was pg with DS (think they're quite a bit slacker now though lol)

Joanne - i haven't weighed myself & don't want to either  ;D

Bethan - congrats on the scan  :)

Jack - hope the consultant can answer some of your questions tomorrow

Hi to everyone else - Wombly x

Offline jack2009

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #37 on: 9/11/11, 20:59 »
Thanks Wombly, glad your scan went well!!! I was same as you for me with DS it was around 17/18 weeks but loads of ladies have felt earlier!

Hope everyone ok

xx

Offline rjmett

• FF's Official Babydust Fairy
  • VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #38 on: 9/11/11, 21:05 »
Becca, my scan date is wrong - I had a 7 week scan on the 14th October but my 12 week is on the 18th November - pls update me  ;D x

Robbie your early scan date is the one that stays in the table. It'd take me forever to keep updating everyone's different scan dates :) If your EDD changes based on your scans then i'll ammend that.

Becca x

Offline catesy

modify
« Reply #39 on: 9/11/11, 22:03 »
Somehow I didn't make the new list either, my due date is 9/6/2012 with 12 wk scan 21/11/11.

I've been getting sharp pains lasting only a sec when sitting to standing, so reassured by the info, thanks!

Bought first pair of mat trousers today. Feeling a little more confident, 10 wks today!

Glad to hear everyone's progressing, sorry not posting more but generally knackered by the time I get to read this, so great to hear everyone's experiences. Keep growing girls!

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal