* Author Topic: January Jelly Babies and February Flumps 2012 Cycle Buddies - part 2  (Read 101908 times)

0 Members

Offline musee146

Hi everyone,

Nearly time to start the journey!  It's my first treatment cycle too so feeling very nervous but excited all at the same time.  :) Drugs are in the fridge cooling nicely next to the turkey (on a separate shelf)  ready for Christmas Day!  ;D  We were informed yesterday by the consultant that we'll need to have ICSI as this will give us the best chance of success...  DH was a little upset by this news but is slowly coming round to the idea. 

Recently I've been feeling the need to ramp up my pre IVF/ICSI prep, so today bought some Whey to Go protein powder and booked an acupuncture treatment for Saturday.  Not sure how much or if it'll help, but feel better for doing it.

Hi Susan2 - How are you, did you start injecting yesterday? 

Hi Lilyisabel - Good to hear you've bounced back and are feeling good again.  Hope your follow up appointment went well.  :)

Hi Bluebell & Beckyboo - I'm not too far behind you ladies,  so can't wait to share the journey.  Sending you happy vibes...

Merry Christmas everyone xxx

Offline keegsx

Hi, thanks for the welcome, been out tonight so just catching up on thread, will do personals tomorrow.

hope everyone is well

xx

Offline Wraakgodin

• FF's Official Distributor Of Orangey Tickly Good Luck!
  • Chat Host
Hello ladies!

Just your friendly mod sticking her head round the corner!

I am going offline until the New Year, so just wanted to wish you a HAPPY CHRISTMAS and I hope all your dreams come true in 2012!!!

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sue  ^hugme^

Offline doddyclaire

• Gold Member
Sue - Merry Christmas :)

Morning girls, hope everyone is ok, sounds like there's a lot of excitement out there, and not just for the man in the red suit!! ;D

I am now mega busy with work until way into stimms so i'm hoping that'll take my mind off things, a week tomorrow til my stims start!!

Hope you all have fab xmas's and that Jan/Feb brings us all some good news  ^hugme^

xx

Offline clairec1154

• Gold Member
Dclaire - your right about excited people just wish I felt the same oh well!

Sue - happy Christmas and new year  ^festival^

keegsk - did you go out anywhere nice?

Not sure I like the 6.30 am alarm bring back the injections!

Offline Jelly.B

• Gold Member
Hello all lovely ladies,

I am away now too till next Tue and just wanted to wish you all a happy xmas  ;D eat, drink and enjoy ladies  ;)
xxxxxxx

One week today till I start injections  ^pray^
xxx

Offline Dizzy Dee

Hello everybody,

I'm back to FF after 10 months break - This will be our 8th cycle and our 3rd donor cycle but this time with a new clinic - I feel in a different place this time, don't ask me why ??? ???

Looks like I'm going to be D/Regging about the same time as a few of you ladies, decapeptyl shot is scheduled for 27th December and EC end of January so all feeling very real again!!!

Just wanted to come on and get to know a couple of you at least before we all get carried away with  ^santa^ ^santa^ ^santa^ ^santa^ ^santa^

So........looking forward to sharing this journey with Jelly babies and Flumps....2 of my favourite sweets  ^babyface^

Love and hugs n stuff to you all  ^bye^ ^bye^

Offline Bella4

Hi everyone

Hope your all well

I'm so excited for Xmas, just finished wrapped up all my present ready for delivery over the next couple of days.

Can't believe I start my injections tomorrow morning, my alarm is set for 7.45 i'm soooo nervous and excited all at the same time, it's finally arrived Yeah!!!!!  ;D

Not long for all of us now

Hope everyone has a great xmas and a Happy new year, and anyone not yet starting tx please have a drink for me x x x x

Offline Dolphins

• Gold Member
Hi ladies  :)

My AF is doing the regular thing by being ceremoniously late!  :( :( :(

I have started getting the painful cramps, but no sign of a bleed, so I am still waiting to start.

However, it must be soon.  :) :)  :) ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Bye for now.  :) x

Offline clairec1154

• Gold Member
^xmastree^  To those who are leaving at the moment Happy Christmas and see you in the New Year.

^ohmy^ for everyone else that is staying for the holidays

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal