* Author Topic: Has anyone gone ahead with IVF with low AMH? (Part 7)  (Read 59106 times)

0 Members

Offline farmgirl

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Has anyone gone ahead with IVF with low AMH? (Part 7)
« Reply #280 on: 11/12/11, 07:31 »
Just wanted to pop in and wish my fellow farmgirl Minxy lots of luck today. Really hope today is the day your dreams come true.

Mandy P that's incrdible.

I'm keeping up but have a very messy head so sorry I've not written properly to you all. I am thinking of you all.

Xxx

Offline Minxylarue

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #281 on: 11/12/11, 07:56 »
Morning Farmgirl!  Thanks for the lovely message.  I'm feeling remarkably calm right now which is most unlike me! 

Momito - by my calcs I would be in Serum last week Jan so maybe our paths would cross for a couple of days.   ^pray^ I won't need to go at all but I do like a back up.  Create commented on my lining being thin at my 9 day scan but didn't really suggest anything apart from leaving ec until Sun even though my lead follie looked ready to be collected on Sat.  Bit disappointing really although they did check my blood flow and said it was good so maybe they thought another day was all it would need.

Maiszy - Good luck with the immunes stuff.  It may have cost a lot of money but I'm glad I went for it as I feel I've now covered as many bases as I can.  Just need some good eggs now and I'll be away  ^idiot^!

Marie - I'd also be interest to know who you see (the chiropractor - not just any random person).

Lola - massive  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for the 19th  ^hugme^

Good morning to everyone else.

Mx

Offline lola33

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #282 on: 11/12/11, 08:27 »
Minxy- Best of luck today :) ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Mandy- I almost did give a clip over his ear last night ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ we had our first fight for ages, nothing too major, but still. Just feel he has become a bit emotionally distant since we got a BFP, that's not what I expected, but I guess he is just scared that something will go wrong and I would completely loose it. Congrats on amazing crop and fertilisation :) What low AMH ?? ;D ;D

Xx

Offline Minxylarue

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #283 on: 11/12/11, 10:27 »
3 eggies! Not bad for a modified natural cycle esp as he said most likely outcome was 0 or 1. 2 came from quite small follies so  ^pray^  they are mature.

Laters

Mx

Offline Momito

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #284 on: 11/12/11, 12:03 »
Minxy...that is a great number...keeping everything crossed for you... ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ...let´s get some lovin´ going down in the lab... ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^

Mandy...that is an amazing response, truely amazing!  7 to blast...wow!  Best of luck for transfer hon.... ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Maisy...good luck on the immunes testing.  If you want to keep going with OE, then throw everything you´ve got at it!  I know it hurts the pocket, but if it helps get you to your goal... ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ :)

Lola...your DP sounds nervous.  Mine was the same when I got pregnant but I was too excited to listen.  If you can be quietly relaxed and positive (what is the point of negative?) then try to go for that one.  You´ve done everything right (still admire all your dogged investigations.  Wish I had been more informed when I started out!)  But it must be incredibly nerve wracking.  Do like Saacha...a day at a time...live in the here and now.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Farmgirl...sending you lots of hugs hon.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ We´re  here to support you if you need us.

Love to you all

Momito
xxxxxxx

Offline angieloo

modify
« Reply #285 on: 11/12/11, 14:00 »
Hi Ladies
I would just like to say hi on this thread. I have an amh of 1.9 and nearly died of shock when I found out! I am starting another cycle in january and was wondering has anyone used DHEA and had any positive experiences. Currenlty taking Vitabiotics Pre Conception but have DHEA in the cupboard. Should I start taking it????
Lotsa love
Ange ;D

Offline mooo

modify
« Reply #286 on: 11/12/11, 14:41 »
Ange
Yes, gete taking that DHEA - my cons recc 75mg /day up until EC. you have a few weeks to work its magic. Gave me some sore hormonal type zits though!

x

Offline Maisyz

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #287 on: 11/12/11, 15:10 »
My consultant swears DHEA is an abolute waste of time and refused to put me on it, another patient of his went on it anyway and her results didn't improve at all, in fact they got worse.

Offline aimees

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #288 on: 11/12/11, 15:35 »
ange you need 3 months for the DHEA  to work and also need your hormone levels checked first, so I wouldnt. I know someone who self-medicated and had to delay starting tx as her hermones went all over the place. Also it doesn't sound like you have time.

lola sorry to hear about your arguemtns, but i guess DP is just nervous and wants to wait for a scan to celebrate. It's not too long now, you've waited so long. I think men can find it hard to adjust, from what I hear.

Mandy i'm truly amazed by your 7 blasts. Fantastic! I'm having some immunes work too so hope it does the trick. Good luck for ET.

minxy fab news on your crop!! on a low stims approach that is ace. It seems like we are having a bit of good news on this thread after it's been sad for so long.

xx

Offline aimees

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #289 on: 11/12/11, 15:40 »
i meant to add an afm
been feeling a bit sad myself. me and DP are a bit tense right now. I just feel like he is still young and could find someone else and have children with them. I feel like he's not proud of me or something. trying not to worry, but all my friends have children and are in families. It's just the two of us. It's quite a bit of pressure sometimes, to be a couple having a tough time, that never gets better. It puts a strain on things.

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal