* Author Topic: Single girls having/considering IVF Part 12  (Read 49774 times)

0 Members

Offline Diesy

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Single girls having/considering IVF Part 12
« Reply #120 on: 7/01/12, 11:56 »
Mini  ;D  This moodiness, it's all in your imagination then, doesn't exist lovely  ^hugme^

One of those vits I am taking has a built in alarm clock!  I'm thinking it's the vit C because it's yellow.  It's set at 6am!!!  Yesterday the snooze wouldn't work and I ended up getting up but this morning I found the switch and got back to sleep.  I'm not traditionally an early riser...  Yeah, there must be vit D in there.  It not, surely it can be made up with an upside down vit C and a bit of the Q10  ;D

Doggie is bad smell free and totally flaked out btw.  Phew!

Diesy xx

Offline Thetis

• I am Spartac...err. I mean THE
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • It's never too late to be what you might have been
modify
« Reply #121 on: 7/01/12, 11:58 »
Watch out for the bright yellow pee!!!  ;D ;D ;D  Am on menopace for night time - helping with the night sweats and insomnia (that and a glass of plonk) .. Wee is soooo bright first thing!  ;D ;D

^hugme^ ^hugme^  Glad wee doggie is smelling nicer ..

M xxx

Offline Matilda7

modify
« Reply #122 on: 11/01/12, 20:15 »
I had my baseline scan yesterday and am officially down-regged and start stimming tonight!  Very excited!  Will have two further scans next week to monitor my progress then will hopefully be all set for EC w/c 23rd Jan xx

Offline Diesy

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #123 on: 11/01/12, 23:07 »
Great news Matilda!  Good luck stimming!!!   ^clapping^

Offline Tommi

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #124 on: 12/01/12, 07:40 »
That's great Matilda! Congratulations!  ;D

Offline Madeline Dunn

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #125 on: 12/01/12, 08:02 »
Hi Ladies

Copuld anyone tell me how they getting on with going through treatment on their own? I am wanting to start and I am wanting to do it by myself. I live in West Sussex if anyone is around this area could give me some advice would be greatly recieved.

A scared and enquisitive

Madeline ^hugme^  :)

Offline Diesy

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #126 on: 12/01/12, 14:16 »
Hi Madeline,

It is all a bit scary, isn't it!  Don't worry lots of experts on here at all the stages to come along and offer support :)  I rang round all my locals (100 miles) from the HFEA website but someone will know your area and post to you soon.

Diesy :)

Offline Tommi

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #127 on: 12/01/12, 17:04 »
Hi Madeline  :)

I have sent you a PM.

^hugme^

T xx

Offline Lou-Ann

• Gold Member
  • My Baby Girl
modify
« Reply #128 on: 12/01/12, 19:26 »
Matilda, that's great news! Good luck with your stimming and scans next week  ^reiki^

Madeline, I'm not from around your area, but wanted to wish you luck. I checked the HFEA site too to find out which clinics in my area treated single women and went from there. I'm sure that there are other women from your area that will be along soon to help you.

Lou-Ann x

Offline indekiwi

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #129 on: 12/01/12, 22:02 »
Matilda, good luck!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Madeline, welcome.  I'm not from your area, but you might also look at the donor conception network which has over 500 single women subscribed and probably has a number of people living close by to you.  Try looking through all the material provided on the singles board threads which now go back a number of years - there is a wealth of information about going it alone.   :)

A-Mx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal